Buddy

Azealia comes for Lana

theintriguingone

Why even post this? She’s irrelevant. Why give her more attention than she deserves? I don’t even like Lana anymore but this vile, hateful, bitter woman deserves to be deplatformed. This is celebrity #26353 that she’s having an one-sided feud with:rip:

chhalamars

This ugly, bitter bitch lol she's just jealous that Lana still have a career, musical and now literary :cm:

2 hours ago, truthteller said:

the current days Lana seems to be able to knock the s*** out of this irrelevant human being. look at them strong thighs. 

Awesome-MMA-Head-Kick-Knockout-GIF.gif

omg :lmao:

07tandu
Posted (edited)

Oh Azealia we were rooting for you.gif :ace:

Edited by 07tandu

UnusualBoy

And yet people want us to feel sorry because she lost the royalties for her lonely album? Sorry but it ain't happening...

BnPac

The question of just how much responsibility a mentally ill person should assume always comes to my mind about AB. I mean, is it just mental illness talking or is she really so mean, broken and bitter ? 

Run The World

wP1BjXZ.gif

Run The World
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, BnPac said:

The question of just how much responsibility a mentally ill person should assume always comes to my mind about AB. I mean, is it just mental illness talking or is she really so mean, broken and bitter ? 

Mental illness is not an excuse for ****ty behavior.
It is on the mentally-ill person to seek treatment/medical help. AB has the resources to get the best medical help there is if she really wants to get better, but she chooses to be a vicious cyberbully instead. It is a conscious choice for her so we need to stop blaming everything on her bipolar disorder. She projects her frustration on others and no one ever asked for it. Not all patients with bipolar disorder act like azealia banks so we need to stop blaming her mental illness for her actions.

Edited by Run The World

Princedele25

"I love azaelia"

:skull:

Villas

Is lana that big? Pfff

May
3 hours ago, 07tandu said:

Oh Azealia we were rooting for you.gif :ace:

why is anybody rooting for azealia banks in 2020 :skull: 

BibleThisWay

This woman is the embodiment of that vine/gif of the lady arguing with the air. A vile creature, but watch both of her remaining stans try gain sympathy for her when she’s on IG live in a few days sobbing 

Thickorita

:ahh:

willyogalvan

this isnt even funny or witty... she’s trying to make fun of a non-fat person for putting on a couple pounds... she’s seriously so sad and miserable.

WalkAway

Not gonna lie, i need Khia vs Azealia in my life. 

Blue Jeans

Kylizzle

Supporting Azealia means aligning with transphobia :sorry: 

aliciavikanders
Posted (edited)

Very telling that ATRL is rushing to defend Lana but two years ago must have been getting their laughs and kiiis with Lana appropriating AAVE and using that to incite violence against a black woman. The way y'all continue to tell on yourselves, I- :skull:

Edited by aliciavikanders

Javan

Not Dr Sebi :skull:

Javan
3 hours ago, Run The World said:

AB has the resources to get the best medical help there is if she really wants to get better,

Weird assumption to make.

Trash

A Sheila :bibliahh:

Universo

:rip:

MissedTheTrain

Say what you want about Lana's messy recent Instagram rants but body shaming is not cute, never will be. 

Azealia seems like such a lost cause.

MissedTheTrain
1 hour ago, aliciavikanders said:

Lana appropriating AAVE and using that to incite violence against a black woman. 

....?

May

Lana appropriating AAVE and using that to incite violence against a black woman. The way y'all continue to tell on yourselves, I- :skull:

errmmmm...

onapearl
7 hours ago, Daddy said:

Azealia is what happens when you try to treat mental illness with party drugs. 

That crazy lady on meth screaming at people in the streets while everyone's laughing :deadbanana2:

Basically.

I just feel bad for her. I've been that nasty, hateful person and it's honestly a miserable way to be. All that bile that she spews really has nothing to do with the individuals on the receiving end, though that obviously doesn't negate how damaging it is for them. I wish she would realize that she's the common denominator and just talk to a ****ing therapist already. Medication isn't enough when the issue is unlearning bad coping mechanisms, which I think this is. 

Jtyoung

Very telling that ATRL is rushing to defend Lana but two years ago must have been getting their laughs and kiiis with Lana appropriating AAVE and using that to incite violence against a black woman. The way y'all continue to tell on yourselves, I- :skull:

?????

I tried searching “Lana appropriating AAVE,” “Lana violence against black woman,” “Lana incite violence,” and nothing came up on Google.

Care to explain?