Buddy

Azealia comes for Lana

Recommended Posts

Ari29

AB sounds like she was blowed back in that audio. She’d be fun to hang around 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rev8

she should shut her mouth her cuz Lana can do even more damage on her now

 

imagine next week, we see Azealia crying on her stories with a fat lip

cant wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drive Bitch

Wow that's disgusting of her 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
okgo

This isn't funny at all and then people want us to feel bad when she's crying that she can't get her royalties or whatever is her latest. She just remains being vile.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
modeblock
7 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

she should shut her mouth her cuz Lana can do even more damage on her now

 

imagine next week, we see Azealia crying on her stories with a fat lip

cant wait

oh a multimillionaire whit girl beating up on a black girl. groundbreaking, for spring?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daddy

Azealia is what happens when you try to treat mental illness with party drugs. 

 

That crazy lady on meth screaming at people in the streets while everyone's laughing :deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Illuminati
1 minute ago, modeblock said:

oh a multimillionaire whit girl beating up on a black girl. groundbreaking, for spring?

Are you implying that being a multimillionaire somehow makes Lana physically more fit than Azealia? All while she is mocking Lana's weight? :devil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
One Rude Boy

Yeah that was absolutely vile. The fact that anyone finds this funny is :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rev8
1 minute ago, modeblock said:

oh a multimillionaire whit girl beating up on a black girl. groundbreaking, for spring?

making it about race again, huh?

 

Are u really defending Azealia, the artist that started a beef with Pabllo Vittar , Grimes, Elon Musk, Remy Ma, Cardi B, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Lorde, Lana Del Rey, Charli XCX, Lady Gaga, T.I., Iggy Azalea, Action Bronson, Lil' Kim, Skai Jackson, Rita Ora, Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Williams, Erykah Badu, Kreayshawn, Rihanna, ASAP Rocky, Baauer, Nicki Minaj, Sia, Dominique Young Unique, Jim Jones, Beyoncé, Angel Haze, Lily Allen, RZA, SZA, Rico Nasty, Lupe Fiasco, Eminem, RuPaul, Perez Hilton, Nick Cannon, Diplo, Shea Coulee, Funkmaster Flex, The Stone Roses, K. Michelle, Shystie, Amanda Brunker, Troy Carter, Cupcakke, Mariah Lynn, DC Young Fly,Disclosure, Lizzo, Kim Petras, Slayyyter, Adrian Grenier, Busta Rhymes, Dave Chappelle, Anthony Fantano and Wendy Williams and the whole nation of Brazil (and tried it with Sweden, saying they should be BOMBED)

Also was being racist toward Zayn

+being homophobic/transphobic.

 

now that's truly groundbreaking sis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LustSpell

Azealia should not be on anyone's mind who is mentally sane. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whore of Babylon

not azealia sitting on her ass all day looking at celebrity pap snaps :bibliahh:

 

i don't want lana to respond but i kinda do. :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
modeblock
7 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

making it about race again, huh?

 

Are u really defending Azealia, the artist that started a beef with Pabllo Vittar , Grimes, Elon Musk, Remy Ma, Cardi B, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Lorde, Lana Del Rey, Charli XCX, Lady Gaga, T.I., Iggy Azalea, Action Bronson, Lil' Kim, Skai Jackson, Rita Ora, Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Williams, Erykah Badu, Kreayshawn, Rihanna, ASAP Rocky, Baauer, Nicki Minaj, Sia, Dominique Young Unique, Jim Jones, Beyoncé, Angel Haze, Lily Allen, RZA, SZA, Rico Nasty, Lupe Fiasco, Eminem, RuPaul, Perez Hilton, Nick Cannon, Diplo, Shea Coulee, Funkmaster Flex, The Stone Roses, K. Michelle, Shystie, Amanda Brunker, Troy Carter, Cupcakke, Mariah Lynn, DC Young Fly,Disclosure, Lizzo, Kim Petras, Slayyyter, Adrian Grenier, Busta Rhymes, Dave Chappelle, Anthony Fantano and Wendy Williams and the whole nation of Brazil (and tried it with Sweden, saying they should be BOMBED)

Also was being racist toward Zayn

+being homophobic/transphobic.

 

now that's truly groundbreaking sis

Jesus Christ, you had a whole list ready to copy-paste-go to defend who, sweetie? Lana del REY?

 

Sis, defending GODNEY is one thing, but this...well, this... is.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rev8
1 minute ago, modeblock said:

Jesus Christ, you had a whole list ready to copy-paste-go to defend who, sweetie? Lana del REY?

 

Sis, defending GODNEY is one thing, but this...well, this... is.....

Copied it from the Wiki, sweetheart.

I don't have time to add a new name every time she fights someone (which is every other day)

 

and mess at u making fun of me for defending Lana, when u are defending AZEALIA of all people :bibliahh: the clownery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
modeblock
11 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Are you implying that being a multimillionaire somehow makes Lana physically more fit than Azealia? All while she is mocking Lana's weight? :devil:

I was commenting on that user saying Azaelia banks would end up with a fat lip...

 

 

9Qc2XHK.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
modeblock
1 minute ago, Rev8 said:

Copied it from the Wiki, sweetheart.

I don't have time to add a new name every time she fights someone (which is every other day)

 

and mess at u making fun of me for defending Lana, when u are defending AZEALIA of all people :bibliahh: the clownery

I guess both are Trump supporters now, so we lost?

 

9Qc2XHK.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cloudy

Her self hating ass is so pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rith
1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

she said azealia could’ve been the greatest rapper if she didn’t get in her own way (which is true) and they basically went back and forth threatening to fight each other :rip:

lana complimented her in a way and she still angry? like every gay knows her name now if she just changed her attitude maybe it's still not late why azealia why.. :sosad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Superbitch

But when they come for her image she CRIES ON TV!! Sis we haven’t forgotten how you cried when they compared you to Cardi. Lol the most hypocritical bitch ever. Like when she cried about racism and it’s the most vile thing on earth. Imagine always being this angry and salty at everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LanaXtinaFan
10 minutes ago, modeblock said:

I guess both are Trump supporters now, so we lost?

 

9Qc2XHK.jpg

Girl have you not listen to Lana’s poetry book that she just released a couple of day’s ago? She trashed Trump up and down. Lana is NOT a Trump supporter. Educate yourself.

 

With that said, Azalea is vile. :sick:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita
13 minutes ago, Rith said:

lana complimented her in a way and she still angry? like every gay knows her name now if she just changed her attitude maybe it's still not late why azealia why.. :sosad:

at this point i don’t see anything happening for her anymore...maybe if she really got it together and apologised for everything but she’s clearly sabotaged herself to the point where she’s burnt every single bridge that she had left down and has mangled her own career. it’s not worth stanning someone that refuses to change and the decline in quality of her music shows that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
R.E.M.

It's so good to know I can listen to BWET without this vile piece of garbage getting a single penny :heart2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nido

"lookin' like all kinds of Kmart shoppers" :deadbanana2:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoshBTW
1 hour ago, DearSociety13 said:

She said the most disgusting things about Kim Petras. I don't know how anyone in their right mind can support this woman.

What did she say about Kim Petras?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bae

:deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luckitty

:ahh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites