Top Posters In This Topic

• éclat

• LadyDiana

• truthteller

• AlbumOfTheYear

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, IyanlaFixedMyLife said:

When Sophie Ellis Baxter Hokey Pokey’d her way to win those dance shoes in the Murder On the Dancefloor video without any competition  I thought it was the pinnacle of pop star foolery I have ever seen (coz for a brief period in 01 the crown was anyone’s to take.. thank god Macy Gray and Jessica Simpson showed up to the warehouse where the video was shot and ended Ms. Baxter’s efforts at MPG status backstage)... but no this is not my point. THIS is worse, having to wear underwear that doesn’t look like what you ordered just to complete the experience of listening  to music you haven’t paid attention to since launch in the middle of a pandemic and bought with money you don’t even have and wearing the strap although there’s no one to be physically intimate with?? FOOLERY!!! I want my money back!

Love ur essays siR :worship:

11 minutes ago, lcylcy said:

I hear Trump's voice for some reason:deadbanana4:

spyroredditcollection2.thumb.jpg.3075ebc

Edited by Raspberry Swirl
AlbumOfTheYear
1 minute ago, LadyDiana said:

There are fake chromatica merc? :deadbanana:why?

idk I'm not making the counterfeits myself!

• #FreeBritney Activist
7 hours ago, Raspberry Swirl said:

Made in Ch...romatica :clap3:

nn

And I thought the Hive had to deal with hideous merch from our fave. :deadbanana2: What is it with pop stars lately and just releasing hideous merch?

• #FreeBritney Activist
6 hours ago, IyanlaFixedMyLife said:

When Sophie Ellis Baxter Hokey Pokey’d her way to win those dance shoes in the Murder On the Dancefloor video without any competition  I thought it was the pinnacle of pop star foolery I have ever seen (coz for a brief period in 01 the crown was anyone’s to take.. thank god Macy Gray and Jessica Simpson showed up to the warehouse where the video was shot and ended Ms. Baxter’s efforts at MPG status backstage)... but no this is not my point. THIS is worse, having to wear underwear that doesn’t look like what you ordered just to complete the experience of listening  to music you haven’t paid attention to since launch in the middle of a pandemic and bought with money you don’t even have and wearing the strap although there’s no one to be physically intimate with?? FOOLERY!!! I want my money back!

This is art.

I haven't heard the name Sophie Ellis Bextor in decades. thnks fr the mmrs.

Hmmm :giraffe: is there a reason your title makes no sense? Are we sure it's the same briefs?  

The jockstrap has the logo

Edited by éclat
Ricardo1993
38 minutes ago, éclat said:

Hmmm :giraffe: is there a reason your title makes no sense? Are we sure it's the same briefs?  

The jockstrap has the logo

The material of the jockstrap is so cheap too :ahh: Very fitting for the era itself.

The cheapness of it all :rip:

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

And I thought the Hive had to deal with hideous merch from our fave. :deadbanana2: What is it with pop stars lately and just releasing hideous merch?

A quick cash grab