Petty Bourgeoisie

Madonna falls for conspiracy theory, gets fact-checked by IG

Lover

only the best-selling female artist of all time aka THE queen of Pop. :gaygacat5:

Merlls

It’s getting really hard to be Madonna’s fan this day and age. She’s keen to destroy her entire legacy. 

Can we organize an effort to spam her IG account until Instagram deletes it? 

Aerosol

THE asshole of pop strikes again.

Alongoria13
3 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

The thing is... didn't she donate a million to the study of a vaccine? :deadbanana2:

I don't get it...

Penis is a dangerous drug

GoodGuyGoneGhetto
59 minutes ago, LikeaRebel said:

Does she have any idea who that Immanuel person is? Do some research Madge. :dies:

19 minutes ago, Aerosol said:

THE asshole of pop strikes again.

50 minutes ago, Merlls said:

It’s getting really hard to be Madonna’s fan this day and age. She’s keen to destroy her entire legacy. 

Wait...

What did she do?

I missed it, and I’m usually up to date with everything related to Madonna. :rip:

Chemist
6 hours ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

The fact that she completely misunderstood it and thinks pharmaceutical companies are suppressing a real cure when in reality it’s just made up MAGA’d boomer propaganda :deadbanana4:

A literal facebook's grandma :deadbanana2:

Outlaws
6 hours ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

The fact that she completely misunderstood it and thinks pharmaceutical companies are suppressing a real cure when in reality it’s just made up MAGA’d boomer propaganda :deadbanana4:

:deadbanana:

Puma
6 hours ago, bliaz said:

giphy.gif

:dies:

She’s always seemed like a smart woman to me, wtf was this

Shinning
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Onen said:

A Stan of an artist with an ACTUAL mental illness projecting onto Madonna. You want Mariah Carey not to be alone or something? Not everyone is mentally unstable. Take that up with your fave. Glad she’s doing much better now xo @EnoughSaid

Mariah might have a mental illness but she is WAY more mentally sound than Madonna who is completely insane. Or maybe she’s just an asshole.

Edited by Shinning

Onen
15 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Mariah might have a mental illness but she is WAY more mentally sound than Madonna who is completely insane. Or maybe she’s just an asshole.

How is Madonna completely insane? Please, enlighten me.

posting on ig is proof enough of her being mentally insane? I’m glad you’re not a psychiatrist, because based off of that we all should be committed.

mariah is way more mentally sound even though she has performed drunk and high many times? I see.

wanderlust
6 minutes ago, Shinning said:

someone who shares messages she thinks are important - despite sometimes being a little misguided - shows someone with way more compassion and at least good intent than a miss piggy lookalike whose concern for the world doesn't go much further than fitting into a dress for her an annual self serving Christmas party. you can fault madonna for many things, but not that she doesn't want to do the right thing. 

Onen
1 hour ago, Merlls said:

Please tell me how an Instagram post can ruin someone’s legacy lol 

ScarletWitch

Wow she really really needs to look at what she posts, or at least fact check them

It's dangerous to spew fake theories to millions of people

Assassin

Khal

I think it's even more embarrassing to suggest THE Madonna was influenced by her younger boyfriend/dancers to post unconfirmed nonsense :skull:

LikeaRebel

Either she got hacked or she's completely out of the loop. I'm guessing she just saw an old African woman preaching about corona and decided to repost it without looking into it. Mess. :ace:

StrangerInTheDark
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Khal said:

I think it's even more embarrassing to suggest THE Madonna was influenced by her younger boyfriend/dancers to post unconfirmed nonsense :skull:

Her current boyfriend has been posting on her IG for a while. I guess you missed all those stories he posted promoting his own page since he is trying to become a recording artist. On top of that, he posted it on his IG before it was posted on hers. So... it's not like it's the first time her boyfriend has been influencing her. Let's not forget that Guy controlled her clothes.

She's not smart or strong like we all think she was/is.

Edited by StrangerInTheDark

Onen
35 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Her current boyfriend has been posting on her IG for a while. I guess you missed all those stories he posted promoting his own page since he is trying to become a recording artist. On top of that, he posted it on his IG before it was posted on hers. So... it's not like it's the first time her boyfriend has been influencing her. Let's not forget that Guy controlled her clothes.

She's not smart or strong like we all think she was/is.

Girl shut the **** UP

StrangerInTheDark
4 minutes ago, Onen said:

Girl shut the **** UP

Tell that to your fave

Onen
6 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Tell that to your fave

Every five minutes you are in a thread about Madonna. If you think she’s over why do you continuously comment on EVERYTHING she does???? 

StrangerInTheDark
4 minutes ago, Onen said:

Every five minutes you are in a thread about Madonna. If you think she’s over why do you continuously comment on EVERYTHING she does???? 

Unless you are not aware, you are on a forum, in a topic about the subject that is currently relevant. You're welcome.

Shinning
2 hours ago, wanderlust said:

someone who shares messages she thinks are important - despite sometimes being a little misguided - shows someone with way more compassion and at least good intent than a miss piggy lookalike whose concern for the world doesn't go much further than fitting into a dress for her an annual self serving Christmas party. you can fault madonna for many things, but not that she doesn't want to do the right thing. 

“Wanting to do the right thing” means nothing when you didn’t even bother doing the proper research and instead broadcast dumb false misleading far right made up nonsense to your millions of followers. This pandemic is already hard enough without Madonna spouting nonsense on Instagram.

Onen
9 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Unless you are not aware, you are on a forum, in a topic about the subject that is currently relevant. You're welcome.

And yet out of all the subjects and topics that are “culturally relevant” you are camped out in all of the ones involving Madonna? Why?

do you see me in all of the gaga threads?

Onen
1 minute ago, Shinning said:

“Wanting to do the right thing” means nothing when you didn’t even bother doing the proper research and instead broadcast dumb false misleading far right made up nonsense to your millions of followers. This pandemic is already hard enough without Madonna spouting nonsense on Instagram.

Girl get over it. It’s deleted. What now?