Petty Bourgeoisie

Madonna falls for conspiracy theory, gets fact-checked by IG

tellem

It’s finally OVER :clap3:I was scared Ariana was gonna unfollow her or something :dancehall:

filmman
Posted (edited)

we love her again 

Spoiler

nnmm no

Edited by filmman

tiagol88

The thing is... didn't she donate a million to the study of a vaccine? :deadbanana2:

I don't get it...

wanderlust
30 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

CHILE don't try to blame her stupidity on black people what in the hell? It says more about her if she's impressionable off young dancers

I just said black to clarify that this might be another reason why she believed it and wanted to post it. they're her friends and not "boomers". it's stupid and I can't believe she blindly takes whatever anyone close to her says. she's normally a critical thinker. 

Mr. Blue_Shirt

Madonna is the last person that would posting some conspiracy theory like this :skull: The old her would drag her to death for this

But thank god she deleted it.

wanderlust
2 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

The thing is... didn't she donate a million to the study of a vaccine? :deadbanana2:

I don't get it...

yes.. she donated a million to bill gates for the vaccine

I think she wants to please her boyfriend so much she changed her opinion for a minute? idk but she doesn't seem very balanced

Dolce Vita

welp :rip: at least it got deleted 

StrangerInTheDark

She's gonna claim IG is censoring her now 

Marianah Adkins

2020 is something else..

Who wouldve thought that Madge would fall for something like this

Drive Bitch
3 hours ago, wanderlust said:

it's because her annoying dancers (who happen to be young and black, not boomers, just to be clear) have posted this too so I guess she's seen it from them and thinks it's the truth

:biblio:

Sombre

Big boobs???? Uhmmm, chile anyway

liberalmusiclover
3 hours ago, Rama said:

This y'all's Queen of Pop? 

#NotMyQueen

#RihannaIsTheTrueQueen

Cheetos

Omg noooooo :deadbanana4:

SpaceMan

Embarrassing :rip:

The Second Coming

A pity I've missed her brief boomer nonsense

690B20BF-CBDF-41E5-B676-9278FEDF7D91.thu

bestfiction
4 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

A pity I've missed her brief boomer nonsense

690B20BF-CBDF-41E5-B676-9278FEDF7D91.thu

Kii same

Onen
2 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

Girl hush up and get on. After her nasty milk baths and weird ass behavior I said what I said

So you’re inquiring Madonna has a mental illness because of tone deaf Instagram posts????????????????

HASHTAGPOW

Madonna finished by declaring that Stella Immanuel – who has a history of making bizarre medical claims involving alien DNA, witchcraft and the illuminati, and is preacher of a church with an anti-gay stance – was her “hero”

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Onen
1 hour ago, wanderlust said:

I just said black to clarify that this might be another reason why she believed it and wanted to post it. they're her friends and not "boomers". it's stupid and I can't believe she blindly takes whatever anyone close to her says. she's normally a critical thinker. 

That person is a Madonna hater who insinuated she had a mental illness when her fave does performances drunk and stoned. Pay her no mind.

LikeaRebel

:deadbanana2:

Onen

A Stan of an artist with an ACTUAL mental illness projecting onto Madonna. You want Mariah Carey not to be alone or something? Not everyone is mentally unstable. Take that up with your fave. Glad she’s doing much better now xo @EnoughSaid

JoshBTW
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Onen said:

A Stan of an artist with an ACTUAL mental illness projecting onto Madonna. You want Mariah Carey not to be alone or something? Not everyone is mentally unstable. Take that up with your fave. Glad she’s doing much better now xo @EnoughSaid

What’s Mariah got to do with this? Madonna is clearly unstable currently, even her fans have noticed. Why haven’t you? 

Edited by JoshBTW

The Second Coming
19 minutes ago, JoshBTW said:

What’s Mariah got to do with this? Madonna is clearly unstable currently, even her fans have noticed. Why haven’t you? 

Unstable for sometimes posting some nonsense in IG? :ahh: not even her obsessed haters who are polluting this thread think that. Unstable would be she cutting her wrists, breaking the crocker, getting interned on a psychiatric for not hitting #1 with an album, having an history of appearing heavily stoned and medicated on public events and live performances, acting erratic in interviews, going on a Twitter meltdown because can't handle that peers are outperforming etc etc 

Onen
29 minutes ago, JoshBTW said:

None of her true fans are calling her mentally unstable. 
I brought up Mariah because the person in question is a Mariah fan and I’ve never seen her trash her own fave for her being bipolar, which there’s more than enough proof of said by Mariah herself. But somehow because of some IG posts, Madonna is mentally ill with no other proof of said mental unstableness...seems kind of fishy to me

LikeaRebel

Does she have any idea who that Immanuel person is? Do some research Madge. :dies: