Letemtalk

Taylor Swift Fans Send Death Threats To ‘folklore’ Reviewers

Cute

the way we are morphing into the hive barbz and bts army :deadbanana4:

this tea though 

ከጨለማው ንግሥት ቤለላ በኋላ የሚመጣ ማንኛውም ሰው ለብቻው ይሞታል እናም ለዘላለም ይቃጠላል ፡፡ በጨለማ ፍርሃቶችዎ እና በአጋንንትዎ ይሞላሉ ፡፡ በጭራሽ ደስተኛ አትሆኑም እና እንደገና በደንብ ይተኛሉ።

:sistrens:

stan twitter is toxic, wbk, the fact you are hiding behind this news article as an OTH is nonetheless embarrassing  

Delicious

Ed3tbSTVoAAFlhV?format=jpg&name=medium

The7thStranger

Man. The Swifties are coming for the Hive's "Worst Fans of All Time" crown.

AvrilLaQueen

The satanic one :bibliahh:

éclat

Good :clap3: 

filmman

the beyonce stans here when they accuse everyone of being racist if there is a bad review, they even have their accounts closed.

and the gaga stans bullying everyone because they see madonna stans everywhere.

ot: what is junkee?

NicoleAMatty

I'm pretty sure this thread is made every single time a pop girl drops an album. :skull:

Insanity
6 hours ago, lovedaddy said:

imagine being upset over 8.0 review

I know. I wish my faves got a 8.0 :bibliahh:

Insanity
5 hours ago, Em1794 said:

Pitchfork gave Fine Line a 6.0 and we did not do this :rip: 

Harry stans are mature and sane

Jude

:skull:

Immature fans. 

TaggedGalaxy

All stans regardless of the artist do way too much and are trash. All this for someone who doesn’t even know you exist :clown:

ChrisTheLoner

An 8 from Pitchfork is great. them twitter stans are crazy :deadbanana2:

Amarie
Posted (edited)

Not surprising coming from Taylor stans. Didn't she actively encourage them to dox and bully that man who owns her masters.. 

Edited by Amarie

i spit on haters

Expected behavior from them. They have a long history of this, but call them out on it then suddenly their the victims. Like fave, like stan.

And no, every fan base does not do this. And I'm sure they're quite racist, too.

UnusualBoy

Every fan base does the same, not saying it's ok but why single them out when it's not uncommon.

Delly
Posted (edited)

Pathetic. Imagine threaten to kill someone just because that person didn't put a taylor swift's album on a pedestal. :doc:

Edited by Delly

ShouldersSideways

“Your credibility is freefalling after this,” writes one, sounding like an articulate Trump. “Please, consider apologizing for this mistake and retiring the article. Thank you.”

This entire situation is insane and stans (of every artist) need to be held accountable, but this random Trump drag sent me

Dula Peep

We been knew. Swifties are psychotic. :biblio:   Evidence: ATRL :giraffe:

RainDreamer

I don't blame them Taylor was bullied for years by the media and only had herself to defend her, glad to see her fans have finally toughened up. 

NotAvaMax

Some of these are funny ngl...

That being said Taylor easily gets good reviews for the bare minimum (aka Lover). Meanwhile many amazing artists get attacked by critics for taking risks with their sound. Folklore deserves good reviews but I'm not going to tolerate any Taylor stans acting like she doesn't get the recognition she deserves because she gets more than she should.

Letemtalk
14 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Every fan base does the same, not saying it's ok but why single them out when it's not uncommon.

Perhaps not every fanbase, but they did mention one or two others in the article.

This behaviour is far from unique to Swifites, especially as some musicians use their fanbases against critics (to be clear, Swift hasn’t done this directly, though her discourse of ‘haters’ is an unintentional source of ammunition for fans).

Last year, Ariana Grande, Lizzo and Lana Del Rey all actively used their fanbases to rally against slightly critical reviews, prompting death threats, and BTS fans are well-known for sending threats to journalists whose coverage they disagree with.

Rep2000
22 hours ago, filmman said:

the beyonce stans here when they accuse everyone of being racist if there is a bad review, they even have their accounts closed.

and the gaga stans bullying everyone because they see madonna stans everywhere.

ot: what is junkee?

The name kinda stands out to me. They are frankly quite obsessed with Taylor tbh.
A quick google search shows that they're like a tryhard Buzzfeed wannabe from Australia :rip:

Rep2000
On 7/28/2020 at 10:47 PM, Bey'Knight said:

The content of the article does not negate the fact Taylor mobilised her unscrupulous stans to bully other artists. I haven’t even gotten into some of the questionable posts she’s acknowledged. One in particular went so viral that it prompted a response from Avril. 

Whether you care to admit it or not, Taylor is complicit in the actions of the stans featured in the OP PERIOD!

If so, then so are all the other popstars in the game! You're such a hypocrite considering your own hive attacking even Bey when she asked y'all to behave. PERIOD!

Bey'Knight
2 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

If so, then so are all the other popstars in the game! You're such a hypocrite considering your own hive attacking even Bey when she asked y'all to behave. PERIOD!

That’s what a responsible celeb with massive following does.  They don’t incite deviant behavior 

Rep2000
1 minute ago, Bey'Knight said:

That’s what a responsible celeb with massive following does.  They don’t incite deviant behavior 

7 minutes ago, Rep2000 said: