Letemtalk

Taylor Swift Fans Send Death Threats To ‘folklore’ Reviewers

Recommended Posts

Bey'Knight
53 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

You do read the article, right? Not defending the feral twitter stans, but you seriously need to read the last part before saying bs like this.

What difference doesn’t it make? Like all of Lizzo’s 10 stans will send a reviewer shaking in their boots?  Besides Taylor’s transgressions cut far deeper. She uses y’all to bully her fellow artists. That ish is sinister. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rep2000
Just now, Bey'Knight said:

What difference doesn’t it make? Like all of Lizzo’s 10 stans will send a reviewer shaking in their boots?  Besides Taylor’s transgressions cut far deeper. She uses y’all to bully her fellow artists. That ish is sinister. 

WHO?

WHOM??

Name names or drop your own transgressions by excusing other bases but singling out the swifties as if your own base didn't act like that before. The blatant double standards!

naomiobserves.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bey'Knight
7 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

the absolute lack of self awareness :toofunny2:

 

What theyre doing is trash but Beyonce fans are some of the most weaponized and aggressive stanbases on the Internet, more than Kpop stans probably.

 

Theres a reason SNL creates entire skits dedicated to the 'Beygency' :rip:

The lack of reasoning capacity :sleep: . The very tenet of stanning itself is irrational and extremist. Stans being stans is one thing, a celeb of Taylor’s caliber fashioning ammunition in their image is a another. 
 

If you’re so bothered about Beyoncé, make a thread ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bindi

Literally every twitter fanbase does that. Stan Twitter is the worst wbk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylucifer
Posted (edited)

These always send me :dies: 

 

and not y’all in this thread fighting over those tweets :deadbanana:

Edited by Taylucifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bey'Knight
14 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

WHO?

WHOM??

Name names or drop your own transgressions by excusing other bases but singling out the swifties as if your own base didn't act like that before. The blatant double standards!

naomiobserves.gif

Every artist managed by Scooter Braun. Feel free to make the deductions. 
 

There is no double standard. I’m calling out Taylor herself! You can apply that strawman tactic all you want, I’m not falling for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reza
3 hours ago, katyslut said:

not you thinking they're being serious....:deadbanana2:

Online threats are now taken seriously by the police and the law. Even if they are joking making threats like this isnt cute or funny. Its actually sick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reza
1 hour ago, ***** of Babylon said:

psychopathic behavior 

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rep2000
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Every artist managed by Scooter Braun. Feel free to make the deductions. 
 

There is no double standard. I’m calling out Taylor herself! You can apply that strawman tactic all you want, I’m not falling for it. 

naomiobserves.gif

Oh now Mr. Almighty wants to play the "above stanning" card...

naomiobserves.gif

On ATRL?!?!
naomiobserves.gif

 

 

Your continuing act of feigning ignorance on your own double standard is frankly immature, amateur and downright insulting on everyone else's intelligence here. Taylor has not tweeted anything beside the album announcement (and promo). So you are just talking straight out of your ass right now.

Edited by Rep2000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Em1794
27 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Literally every twitter fanbase does that. Stan Twitter is the worst wbk

Literally not true. I’m not gonna speak on behalf of other fanbases but Harrys dans, though they were upset over the Pitchfork review (which pushed the score below 80), did not send death threats to the reviewer:

 


At most they called him a snob (which he is) or said he was wrong (which he was). And there’s a handful of people there anyway. And this guy is a Zayn fanatic who has written literal Zayn fan fiction before :skull:

 

Not EVERY fanbase is the same. Taylor’s fanbase is feral. In a way only Nicki and Beyoncé’s fanbases are, off the top of my head. I don’t even remember Justin’s fanbase being this harsh and Changes got horrible reviews. Please stop deflecting from the fact that individuals in your fanbase said they had this person’s address and would show up at their house and inflict violence for giving her album an 8.0 This is not normal behavior

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rev8

reminds me of another fanbase :eli:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Margaux

disgusted but not surprised. their republican traits are showing. :coffee2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExHuman

Lmao... what a ******s :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badger

These are just monsters pretending to be swifties 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EdnaMode

Embarrassing and disgusting behavior . 

Some of them must be pushing 30s too and still acting like this :clown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bey'Knight
26 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

naomiobserves.gif

Oh now Mr. Almighty wants to play the "above stanning" card...

naomiobserves.gif

On ATRL?!?!
naomiobserves.gif

 

 

Your continuing act of feigning ignorance on your own double standard is frankly immature, amateur and downright insulting on everyone else's intelligence here. Taylor has not tweeted anything beside the album announcement (and promo). So you are just talking straight out of your ass right now.

Yeah keeping on waving that mud stick boo, you’ll eventually land on something. 
 

The stench of Taylor posts gone by still linger. You can harp on about double standards till you’re blue in the face, but until you can me to a post by Beyoncé actively encouraging bullying behaviour, you’re talking out of your ass and every other orifice in your body. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rep2000
Just now, Bey'Knight said:

Yeah keeping on waving that mud stick boo, you’ll eventually land on something. 
 

The stench of Taylor posts gone by still linger. You can harp on about double standards till you’re blue in the face, but until you can me to a post by Beyoncé actively encouraging bullying behaviour, you’re talking out of your ass and every other orifice in your body. 

Oh so now from "Every artist managed by Scooter Braun" you want to switch to just Bey?

naomiobserves.gif

Oh NOW you want to project your own double standards and your ass-talking on ME?

naomiobserves.gif

"The stench of Taylor posts gone by still linger." LOL I have to laugh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bey'Knight
18 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Oh so now from "Every artist managed by Scooter Braun" you want to switch to just Bey?

naomiobserves.gif

Oh NOW you want to project your own double standards and your ass-talking on ME?

naomiobserves.gif

"The stench of Taylor posts gone by still linger." LOL I have to laugh!

Sis what is this incoherent rambling nonsense? :ace:

 

okay I’m done going back n forth with you. This has dissolved into an hodgepodge of a debate. You ain’t gotta agree with me. You do you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alaska.

Her next album will get panned :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jqnetto

yikes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rep2000
4 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Sis what is this incoherent rambling nonsense? :ace:

 

okay I’m done going back n forth with you. This has dissolved into an hodgepodge of a debate. You ain’t gotta agree with me. You do you. 

Reading is fundamental, "sis". Just like how you should have read the article before spilling your own hodgepodge bs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryuuchan_X

The thought of a bunch of messy twinks pulling up at the reviewers house is sending me :skull: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bey'Knight
16 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Reading is fundamental, "sis". Just like how you should have read the article before spilling your own hodgepodge bs.

The content of the article does not negate the fact Taylor mobilised her unscrupulous stans to bully other artists. I haven’t even gotten into some of the questionable posts she’s acknowledged. One in particular went so viral that it prompted a response from Avril. 
 

Whether you care to admit it or not, Taylor is complicit in the actions of the stans featured in the OP PERIOD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
07tandu
4 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

"Mapes has also been directly targeted by stans both on and offline with death threats. As she shared on her now-private Twitter account, she’s received late-night threatening phone calls to her mobile, as well as tweets implying fans know her address."

 

 

 

absolutely disgusting. These rats need to leave the victim alone, this harassment is unacceptable. Imagine getting that triggered over a review, what a joke. They must suffer consequences

 

Who says they aren't gonna just egg their house? :giraffe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phantom

Awful, and honestly I'm here for reviewers to adjust their ratings out of spite to anger rabid stans further. 

 

Mera critic is already trying to curb user scores from being review bombed into negative scores; but they need to try and adjust this too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites