Jay T

Selena Gomez X BlackPink

BadX

Oh Jesus WHY are we fighting over the settled parties in this collab, that’s not gonna change anything

jxbuggie

SGP is a Selena insider.

SelHemsworth
18 hours ago, Maxy said:

@Mr.S will there be a music video? and if so will it feature selena? 

yes! insider liked on twitter

fanboyn8

I’m very hyped about this.  I really hope Selena serves in the music video a la Taki Taki.

her music videos are very underwhelming, and I think it would be amazing if she totally served LOOKS and PERFECTION in the video.

Burqa

so the title is something related to ice cream?

SelHemsworth
1 hour ago, fanboyn8 said:

I’m very hyped about this.  I really hope Selena serves in the music video a la Taki Taki.

her music videos are very underwhelming, and I think it would be amazing if she totally served LOOKS and PERFECTION in the video.

blackpink’s videos serve way too much. there’s no way they’ll let selena be underwhelming :alexz:

fanboyn8
50 minutes ago, SelHemsworth said:

blackpink’s videos serve way too much. there’s no way they’ll let selena be underwhelming :alexz:

Exactly!!! They’re gonna be like BITCH DANCE

Im

hoping she serves a la HWR.  I need me another C&GI or Taki Taki level slayage.   Would love a vid where she serves numerous looks 

hétérosexuelle

I hope Selena wasn’t feeling lazy and nonchalant about the collab, if we get a MV (which I doubt for some reason) and it’s BP dancing while Selena is singing on a screen behind them...

No Ma’am

Zayn Malik
1 hour ago, hétérosexuelle said:

I hope Selena wasn’t feeling lazy and nonchalant about the collab, if we get a MV (which I doubt for some reason) and it’s BP dancing while Selena is singing on a screen behind them...

No Ma’am

I can already imagine that :ahh:

selsfetish
3 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

No Ma’am

its the way it'll probably be something like this :dies:

tbh I cant imagine them having filmed something together like for 'we dont talk anymore' and 'it aint me' she wasn't in those mv's and it aint me was a song where she was a lead artist so unless they filmed something before the virus I think BP will serve their usual mv and Selena best case scenario will film separate scenes like Nicki in idol

Alejandro_

Girl had better get it together and serve for the gods in the video. You don't say yes to a BP colab if you're gonna phone it in. She'll have to hang it up for the rest of the year. Come ready! I am PERCHED and THIRSTY!

bestfiction
12 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

SGP is a Selena insider.

This lyric :jonny2:

I really wonder who's involved in the song's production, I hope it's not Teddy with his dated EDM noises

SchmoodRing
10 hours ago, fanboyn8 said:

She always serves cam girl realness for the past 2 eras and it's annoying af

8 hours ago, fanboyn8 said:

Exactly!!! They’re gonna be like BITCH DANCE

the way i fetish'd background melodyned vocaled when I read this

8 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

No Ma’am

I'll be so ****ing mad but girl is comfortable having those clout vultures in her house but can't get her ass to work? Pinche puta

4 hours ago, selsfetish said:

its the way it'll probably be something like this :dies:

tbh I cant imagine them having filmed something together like for 'we dont talk anymore' and 'it aint me' she wasn't in those mv's and it aint me was a song where she was a lead artist so unless they filmed something before the virus I think BP will serve their usual mv and Selena best case scenario will film separate scenes like Nicki in idol

I. Will. Fume. In her solo scenes she better be serving energy, personality, dance, looks because is2g if she's just sitting and rolling and posing like if this was her vogue 73 questions 💀

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

This lyric :jonny2:

I really wonder who's involved in the song's production, I hope it's not Teddy with his dated EDM noises

I actually like teddy's productions lol

selenachris

When the song is a disco bop woo

Lalisa

Selenashunty
2 hours ago, Lalisa said:

OMG yeees :eek:

HandsToMyself

I’ve read some people guess ‘Flirt for Fun’ as the title and it goes with the lyric we have too

hétérosexuelle
18 minutes ago, HandsToMyself said:

I’ve read some people guess ‘Flirt for Fun’ as the title and it goes with the lyric we have too

what lyric do we have?

HandsToMyself
24 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

what lyric do we have?

”Come a little closer cause you looking thirsty”

hétérosexuelle
1 hour ago, HandsToMyself said:

”Come a little closer cause you looking thirsty”

Oh hmm

Sounds fake, but maybe it’s real

Would be a serve

Reviver