Starkboy

Dua Lipa f/ Madonna & Missy Elliott - "Levitating" (Remix)

The Second Coming
4 hours ago, seanbworth said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I don’t know how to add screenshots here but i live in the US, i dmed my local radio dj who happens to actually know a lot of stuff. Now, i’m not 100% too sure but he just told me that Dua’s team probably isn’t working Levitating to the US (maybe at a later date?). He did say he got confirmation that Hallucinate is the next US single which i personally find really upsetting— Levitating would’ve performed better here (they’re both top tier songs though). 

EDIT: okay he just replied saying he’s not too sure on Hallucinate either. we’ll just have to see.

That doesn't make any sense, I mean she and her team spending time and money into making a new remix to give it a new boost, booking two legends, filming a video to not release the song as a single in the end? 

Edited by The Second Coming

Lover
1 hour ago, thedamnking said:

The only thing I didn’t get about this Black Madonna lady is: why is her stage name if she’s white?

dreampop
On 7/27/2020 at 2:27 PM, ultraviolence.xx said:

madge would die trying to hit those notes

OMGGGGG :ahh::ahh::ahh: just killed tf outta me !!! Could you imagine her auto toned ass

Tremor Christ
14 hours ago, thedamnking said:

The only thing I didn’t get about this Black Madonna lady is: why is her stage name if she’s white?

white djs love using black imagery to seem racially ambigious.

Alongoria13
3 hours ago, Tremor Christ said:

white djs love using black imagery to seem racially ambigious.

Her name had nothing to do with black imagery

FAN

Anxiously waiting the arrival of this smasha :duca:

wanderlust
23 hours ago, dreampop said:

OMGGGGG :ahh::ahh::ahh: just killed tf outta me !!! Could you imagine her auto toned ass

this doesn't even make any sense. most of there biggest hits are without autotune. whereas the girl in your avi's entire catalog is auto tuned

Edited by wanderlust

Live To Tell

I wanted an original song with Madge, but remix is also cute:foxaylove3:

Disconnect
On 7/29/2020 at 8:03 AM, Lover said:

:clap3:

also it's cute to see M&M being together again.

On 7/29/2020 at 7:08 AM, rodrigo_2198 said:

Not some of you complaining about Missy bc she's 2003-ish when the record is called Future Nostalgia. It's not always about numbers, let the girl make what she wants with icons.

All this is true BUT why Levitate? If she really admires them so much why not make another song together that's good, iconic and probably more successful.

I love Levitate a.k.a. the second best song on Future Nostalgia and I think is already perfect the way it is. I'm just worried this won't be as good...

Edited by Disconnect

Dark Phoenix

12 days left 11 days left (NZ), I wonder if she will release a small teaser/snippet or something before the release date, didn’t her album leaked like 2 weeks before the release? 

yassskween
On 7/31/2020 at 8:15 PM, seanbworth said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I don’t know how to add screenshots here but i live in the US, i dmed my local radio dj who happens to actually know a lot of stuff. Now, i’m not 100% too sure but he just told me that Dua’s team probably isn’t working Levitating to the US (maybe at a later date?). He did say he got confirmation that Hallucinate is the next US single which i personally find really upsetting— Levitating would’ve performed better here (they’re both top tier songs though). 

EDIT: okay he just replied saying he’s not too sure on Hallucinate either. we’ll just have to see.

Radio DJs never have tea.

bluebirdsforever

Still can't believe this is real :jonny6:

Glorified

the collab that should have happened with britney (and maybe xtina) in 2003  

bestfiction
On 7/31/2020 at 11:53 PM, thedamnking said:

Black Madonna is an image of Virgin Mary with a very dark face in Christianity 

mystery

Wait so correct me if I'm wrong but this means Britney and Dua (Ariana might count) are the only pop girls who were able to score a Madonna feature?

The Second Coming

:duca: let the hype begin 

Lover
1 hour ago, The Second Coming said:

:duca: let the hype begin 

12 days !!!!

1191dfe99c5dcd201780e36b960b6e6f9761b561

Dark Phoenix

13h to hear that interview!! I wonder if she will get asked about the video. Did she met Missy and Madonna?

thedamnking

I’m curious about the single cover and the music video, let’s hope it will have a decent music video cause Hallucinate was tragic

Ivan_brit

Im so nervous about this not getting adecent video... I need all 3 at the video!!! please dont ruin it Dua!!!

Anyway 12 days :duca: 

mystery
58 minutes ago, thedamnking said:

I’m curious about the single cover and the music video, let’s hope it will have a decent music video cause Hallucinate was tragic

I'm very curious what the single cover will look like. So exciting!

MonsterOfFame

Madonna: I failed to be seen as hip with Millennials, so here's my chance with Gen Z!!

Dealer
3 hours ago, MonsterOfFame said:

Madonna: I failed to be seen as hip with Millennials, so here's my chance with Gen Z!!

And she'll fail again :sorry:

OT: I have not listened to Future nostalgia yet,maybe this rihmix will give me the strength to do it 

Lover
6 hours ago, MonsterOfFame said:

not today satan, not when she's the best-selling female artist of all time aka THE queen of Pop.

can't wait for dua talking.

Levitating is the song of the summer. Why? - Dua Lipa - FOTP