iHype.

Drake now has the most top 10 hits ever.

Recommended Posts

iHype.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9425101/drake-record-hot-100-top-10-hits-popstar-greece

Quote

 

DJ Khaled's "Popstar" and "Greece," both featuring Drake, soar onto the Hot 100 at Nos. 3 and 8, respectively. The songs start at Nos. 3 and 4 on Streaming Songs with 28.4 million and 22.1 million streams, respectively. On Digital Song Sales, they arrive at Nos. 1 and 7 with a respective 15,000 and 9,000 sold, with the former marking Khaled's seventh leader and Drake's ninth.

 

"Popstar" and "Greece" also drew 13.1 million and 3.5 million in radio airplay audience, respectively, in the tracking week.

 

Khaled collects his fifth and sixth Hot 100 top 10s, while Drake makes history, notching his 39th and 40th top 10s, as he passes Madonna (38) for the most career top 10s on the chart, which began on Aug. 4, 1958.

 

Most Billboard Hot 100 Top 10s
40, Drake

38, Madonna
34, The Beatles
31, Rihanna
30, Michael Jackson
28, Mariah Carey
28, Stevie Wonder
27, Janet Jackson
27, Elton John
25, Lil Wayne
25, Elvis Presley
25, Taylor Swift

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Armani👑

McDonalds of Music proving his influence on the industry :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dula Peep

Do charts stats like this mean anything anymore? :shakeno::michael:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iHype.
1 minute ago, Dula Peep said:

Do charts stats like this mean anything anymore? :shakeno::michael:

Clearly if only the most successful male of this century can reach it

gaga2.thumb.gif.90f8b0426ef5e91f1f460b17d858eb31.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
onewillowsilk
8 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Do charts stats like this mean anything anymore? :shakeno::michael:

Yes, they do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B-Luke

Releasing 2 songs at once, knowing he’s only 2 Top 10 hits away from hitting the record. His mind I-

 

iHype.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsareena

:clap3:and he's not stopping any soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rev8
20 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Do charts stats like this mean anything anymore? :shakeno::michael:

This thread is literally a reason why they dont :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
getBusy
32 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

McDonalds of Music proving his influence on the industry :clap3:

:ahh:

love this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iHype.
7 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

This thread is literally a reason why they dont :fan:

If he was another white pop girl it'd still be a notable achievement, right? A black rapper getting the record dirties it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rev8
2 minutes ago, iHype. said:

If he was a white pop girl it'd be a notable achievement still, right?

Like Madonna that had this record in a much harder time to get hits?
In her situation, yes.

 

 

ot; Streams ruined everything :!ohno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iHype.
Just now, Rev8 said:

Like Madonna that had this record in a much harder time to get hits?
In her situation, yes.

 

 

ot; Streams ruined everything :!ohno:

It was not a 'much harder' time to get hits, when there was the most top 10s ever during her time. :skull:

 

Again, you are just mad because a black rapper getting the record dirties it. If Taylor Swift got it then it wouldn't be 'streams ruined everything'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rev8
Just now, iHype. said:

It was not a 'much harder' time to get hits, when there was the most top 10s ever during her time. :skull:

 

Again, you are just mad because a black rapper getting the record dirties it. If Taylor Swift got it then it wouldn't be 'streams ruined everything'. 

No? Why do u think I hate black rappers?
I stan for ones after all

 

But ofc, u will try to push a race card in this :eek:

Maybe I think Drake is overrated and his recent hits all sound the same?

 

Male privilege is real after all, maybe You are just sexist?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
R.E.M.
8 minutes ago, iHype. said:

If he was another white pop girl it'd still be a notable achievement, right? A black rapper getting the record dirties it.

This :rip: I'm so over y'all ****ting on artists who don't make dated EDM europop trash that serves as background music on OnlyFans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iHype.
3 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

No? Why do u think I hate black rappers?
I stan for ones after all

 

But ofc, u will try to push a race card in this :eek:

Maybe I think Drake is overrated and his recent hits all sound the same?

 

Male privilege is real after all, maybe You are just sexist?

 

So at first "he didn't deserve the record because its easier now"

Then I point out, statistically, there was more top 10s than ever during the 1980s.

Now it's "maybe I just find him overrated".

 

I'm glad you admitted him getting the record upsets you because of personal reasons, and if it was another artist you'd like (say a white pop girl) then you wouldn't have the same stance. Which was what I was saying. :ihype:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fridayteenage

I wonder what # it is for solos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
slw84

Legend

tumblr_pk3tymtPQC1w48wlho3_540.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GoodGuyGoneGhetto
31 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

This :rip: I'm so over y'all ****ting on artists who don't make dated EDM europop trash that serves as background music on OnlyFans. 

This made me HOLLA...

 

and it’s so true!

 

:rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rev8
18 minutes ago, iHype. said:

So at first "he didn't deserve the record because its easier now"

Then I point out, statistically, there was more top 10s than ever during the 1980s.

Now it's "maybe I just find him overrated".

 

I'm glad you admitted him getting the record upsets you because of personal reasons, and if it was another artist you'd like (say a white pop girl) then you wouldn't have the same stance. Which was what I was saying. :ihype:

 

 

Twisting it more and more, huh :whistle:

 

 

I said that these records are not that impressive anymore,

Madonna was more impressive to have the record :michael: she had the range,

then u tried to make it that I was against black rappers :skull:

when certain artists in power, can get more hits nowadays, yay streaming!

 

I enjoy the middle of Drake's career tho :fan:

but if a female released the same thing over and over again, that record wouldn't happen :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PULSE.
Posted (edited)

:clap3:

 

Wait when did he release two new songs? 

Edited by PULSE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
onewillowsilk

A legend. An icon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iHype.
14 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Twisting it more and more, huh :whistle:

 

 

I said that these records are not that impressive anymore,

Madonna was more impressive to have the record :michael: she had the range,

then u tried to make it that I was against black rappers :skull:

when certain artists in power, can get more hits nowadays, yay streaming!

 

I enjoy the middle of Drake's career tho :fan:

but if a female released the same thing over and over again, that record wouldn't happen :cm:

Again, you’re telling blatant lies. 

 

Releasing the same thing over and over? Please tell us how One Dance, Nonstop, Take Care, and Toosie Slide sound like the same song. 
 

He has switched his sound, style, and production tons of times. Every single thing you’ve tried to state has been a lie. The only thing that holds is you finding him overrated personally. Which again — means you thinking he didn’t deserve the record has to do with your personal stance.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
onewillowsilk

He hasn't even dropped his album yet. He will keep smashing over all the pop girlies. You love to see it :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mark Rih

They HATE to see it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
liberalmusiclover

Impressive :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites