Sign in to follow this  
Sam96

Tenet will debut internationally before USA

Sam96
Posted (edited)

Edited by Sam96

ALA

Welp. Here's hoping this works out. 

If everything doesn't turn to **** Tenet could play well into Christmss season in the US with so many films moved. 

D_Man3379

RIP spoilers 

Sam96
1 minute ago, ALA said:

If everything doesn't turn to **** Tenet could play well into Christmss season in the US with so many films moved. 

Yup. I really hope this releases in the US. LA and NY are the biggest movie theater going states in the US so if those states don’t open up then idk what’s gonna happen to this films release in the US 

phreshprince

He really wants this film to flop... 

Pure Adrenaline

Can't wait

Sam96
21 minutes ago, phreshprince said:

i really do think this movie is gonna flop 

phreshprince
42 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

i really do think this movie is gonna flop 

NO ONE is trying to go to the movies right now.

JBJT2786
1 hour ago, phreshprince said:

He? You mean WB cuz they waited too late to move it. Also most of Nolans films are more successful overseas.

Ex. Interstellar made only 188 Million in the US but 469 Million Overseas.

That being said tho, this sucks cuz the leak will be official when it releases overseas.

Love Drought

My Twitter feed is gonna be a mess :dies:

Sam96
19 minutes ago, phreshprince said:

NO ONE is trying to go to the movies right now.

That’s what I’m saying 

rac7d
2 hours ago, ALA said:

At the very least mabey Disney will grow a pair and drop Mulan they were basically following tenets moove

Komet blu

Wednesday, Aug. 26:
Croatia

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to RECEIVE :jonny5::jonny5:

mariposa

Why won't they just negotiate a fat check with Netflix and drop this at the end of August. It would literally break Netflix's viewership records

Blood Magic

Americans always lose :fan: 

14 minutes ago, mariposa said:

Why won't they just negotiate a fat check with Netflix and drop this at the end of August. It would literally break Netflix's viewership records

If it happened, it would go to HBO Max, not Netflix but Nolan adamantly wants the movie to have a theatrical release.

mariposa
Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Blood Magic said:

Americans always lose :fan: 

If it happened, it would go to HBO Max, not Netflix but Nolan adamantly wants the movie to have a theatrical release.

I wouldn't mind that because I pay for Max as well. I just wish they'd figure something out because otherwise the plot is gonna get ruined for the rest of us.

Edited by mariposa

fridayteenage
1 hour ago, mariposa said:

I wouldn't mind that because I pay for Max as well. I just wish they'd figure something out because otherwise the plot is gonna get ruined for the rest of us.

If you refuse to watch a movie b/c you know the ending, maybe the movie wasn't that important to you anyway.

Anyway, the US lost, huh? 

mariposa
10 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

If you refuse to watch a movie b/c you know the ending, maybe the movie wasn't that important to you anyway.

Anyway, the US lost, huh? 

Who said I wasn't going to still watch it :rip: Is it so unfathomable to you that the mystery simply makes the experience more enjoyable?

Either way, I might be in London by the end of August so hopefully nothing starts circulating until then

fridayteenage
5 minutes ago, mariposa said:

Who said I wasn't going to still watch it :rip: Is it so unfathomable to you that the mystery simply makes the experience more enjoyable?

Either way, I might be in London by the end of August so hopefully nothing starts circulating until then

So if they're getting your $ either way, they wouldn't care that your experience is or is not enjoyable

Kevin2803
11 hours ago, mariposa said:

There are studies about spoilers making a movie experience (or tv shows) even more enjoyable. 

mariposa
On 7/28/2020 at 8:13 AM, Kevin2803 said:

There are studies about spoilers making a movie experience (or tv shows) even more enjoyable. 

Well they lied severally because that has certainly never been the case for me nor have I heard of such behavior. 

Has that been your experience? @fridayteenage

Sam96

Watch this movie suck and flop hard asf  :deadbanana4:

Kevin2803
9 hours ago, mariposa said:

Well they lied severally because that has certainly never been the case for me nor have I heard of such behavior. 

Has that been your experience? @fridayteenage

Probably depends on the person and also on the movie/show. 

It's similar to the reason why a lot of trailers often reveal so much of a movie. Some people complain about that, but it's actually done on purpose, because most people want to exactly know what movie they will watch. 

I had experiences where i spoiled myself and was more excited to see it actually unfold on screen and i had experiences where i think it would've been better if i wasn't spoiled (Body Cam, as a recent example). So, it can go either way. 

D_Man3379
9 hours ago, Sam96 said:

Watch this movie suck and flop hard asf  :deadbanana4:

Flop? For sure. Suck? Ehh.. Nolan rarely makes stinkers.

Ressti

Why are some of you assuming this movie of all his movie is suddenly going to "suck"? Fishy.

Anyway, very excited. I dont care at all about box office success. I just need this movie like yesterday.

Sign in to follow this