Kanye West

Keisha Buchanan Wins Sugababes Name

StrangerInTheDark
Just now, BraveNewSeth said:

No... I'm basing it off of what Mutya and Keisha have said themselves :skull: I've never been a big fan of Keisha until recently when she started uploading those videos on Youtube. Now I see her in a new light.

Oh sis so you have no idea what they talked about in the past :rip: There was not an interview where Mutya didn't imply that things between her and Keisha were... rough at best.

Also Keisha knew damn well how forced Heidi and Amelle were to be back and pretend everything was great  only because they didn't wanted label to bring three brand new girls and present them as Sugababes and she threw them under a bus with narrative that they kicked her out .You forgot it was Heidi and Amelle who quit Sugababes first. 

I don't see her in a new light because every now and then she is very shady towards them and disses them. She hasn't moved on and she hasn't changed. 

BraveNewSeth
4 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Oh sis so you have no idea what they talked about in the past :rip: There was not an interview where Mutya didn't imply that things between her and Keisha were... rough at best.

Also Keisha knew damn well how forced Heidi and Amelle were to be back and pretend everything was great  only because they didn't wanted label to bring three brand new girls and present them as Sugababes and she threw them under a bus with narrative that they kicked her out .You forgot it was Heidi and Amelle who quit Sugababes first. 

I don't see her in a new light because every now and then she is very shady towards them and disses them. She hasn't moved on and she hasn't changed. 

Yeah, Keisha definitely ran Sugababes like a well oiled machine back in the day. I remember an interview she did where she shaded Mutya because she didn't want to get very sexual for the PTB music video :skull: I don't know, I just don't think it's very fair to judge Keisha for things that she did, she was literally a kid when the Sugababes were at their peak.

And I don't think there's anything wrong with throwing a bit of shade. If we hated all the pop girls for doing that we couldn't stan any of the :rip: 

Elvenpath

Now give us the album queens :jonny5:

BlueTimberwolf
3 hours ago, Kanye West said:

This isn't true. She had just given birth and was given no time off. She shot the music video for Push The Button 2 weeks after giving birth and was severely ill. She was only thinking about leaving. She never actually made the decision to leave. By the time she said she was thinking about leaving her management already replaced her. Amelle Berrabah was on their management's radar back in 2003. Mutya recently talked about all of this on Instagram live

Is the live on youtube?  I knew she was pseudo-fired because she was missing shows to take time off after the baby, but I didn't realize they had gotten rid of her behind her back.  Now we know why she didnt speak to Heidi after she left. 

noonbob

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

3 hours ago, Kanye West said:

If you don't know who they are, listen to their biggest hit Push The Button. This was back when Siobhan dyed her hair blond

:rip: Glad she went back to her natural colour, She looks way better as a red head.

3 hours ago, Khal said:

Good Lord, what's going on with the face of the middle woman in the OP?

Don't forget the tattoos, butchered boobs and ass implants...

Such a shame, she was absolutely gorgeous and was (still is) my fav.

I wish she'd have all silicone removed and stop messing with her face.

BlueTimberwolf
3 hours ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Mutya's recent story contradicts her claims from 2005/2006. 

Just like SIobhan denied Keisha bullied her. They are not opening old wounds. 

You can also find interview online where Mutya talked about being better friends with Heidi during her time than with Keisha... 

And back in I don't know, 2007 or 2008 they said Mutya is welcomed to come back whenever she wants to...

I lost all respect towards Mutya and Keisha after they threw Heidi and Amelle under a bus and they were asking for stans and GP to hate them and present them as villains despite both of them knowing what kind of deal they signed in 2001 with Heidi and that both Heidi and Amelle were forced to come back with new member or label would've replaced all three of them and release Sweet 7 no matter what (and they already started shooting AAG video without them! )

Keisha never bullied Siobhan. They may not have always gotten along like most teenage girls do, but that's not why she left.   After Soul Sound flopped, their label London Records offered Siobhan a solo deal and she took it. The "crawled out of the bathroom in Japan" story is a total lie.  

StrangerInTheDark
13 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Is the live on youtube?  I knew she was pseudo-fired because she was missing shows to take time off after the baby, but I didn't realize they had gotten rid of her behind her back.  Now we know why she didnt speak to Heidi after she left. 

Ofc it's not true. None of that. She wasn't fired. Stop with the lies. 

StrangerInTheDark
3 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Keisha never bullied Siobhan. They may not have always gotten along like most teenage girls do, but that's not why she left.   After Soul Sound flopped, their label London Records offered Siobhan a solo deal and she took it. The "crawled out of the bathroom in Japan" story is a total lie.  

Stop lying. 

BlueTimberwolf
2 hours ago, Kanye West said:

It seemed more like Mutya wasn't allowed back in and that's why it all kicked off. Mutya announced she was quitting music shortly after Keisha's departure and going for the Sugababes name. I don't know about Heidi but it's clear Amelle was treated badly by Keisha.

Recently, Mutya and Keisha were on Instagram live together and praised Heidi and Jade. Keisha asked Mutya who her favorite was besides herself and Siobhan and repeated "Not your least favorite" several times as if she was about to mention Amelle. Despite this, Amelle recently said she's not interested in reforming with Heidi and Jade and liked a tweet asking her to join the original lineup as a 4-piece.

Kinda crazy the label was considering replacing all of them. It explains the About A Girl video having those stunt doubles based on 3.0 despite not performing any stunts

Keisha was not bullying Amelle. Amelle was having personal drama and was becoming Mutya 2.0 by missing shows and dissapearing. Keisha was not a fan of that, and that cause friction between the girls.  Why the management chose Amelle over her, who knows but Amelle was not bullied. 

StrangerInTheDark
Just now, BlueTimberwolf said:

Keisha was not bullying Amelle. Amelle was having personal drama and was becoming Mutya 2.0 by missing shows and dissapearing. Keisha was not a fan of that, and that cause friction between the girls.  Why the management chose Amelle over her, who knows but Amelle was not bullied. 

Yes she was. You do realize that we have seen interviews where Keisha was showing questionable behavior that  would;ve canceled her today?? Amelle had #1 single that summer and Keisha was jealous and Amelle had mental breakdown and left the group. And Heidi followed. 

BlueTimberwolf
4 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Yes she was. You do realize that we have seen interviews where Keisha was showing questionable behavior that  would;ve canceled her today?? Amelle had #1 single that summer and Keisha was jealous and Amelle had mental breakdown and left the group. And Heidi followed. 

There are no videos of her bullying Amelle, period. They don't exist. Before Keisha left everyone in the actual media thought Jade was coming in to replace Amelle. Her disapearences were all in the tabloids. Way more documentation than BS bullying stories.  The stunt doubles in the About A Girl video look like Keisha, Heidi, and then the 3rd one looks like a cross betwee Jade and Amelle.  

BlueTimberwolf
12 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Stop lying. 

If it was a lie, why was Siobhan the only one to stay on the label while Keisha and Mutya were forced to recruit Heidi and move to Island records? Why wouldn't they have stayed on their label and found a new girl? The label just decided to resign a girl who quit in the middle of an album promotion?  Please. 

StrangerInTheDark
Just now, BlueTimberwolf said:

There are no videos of her bullying Amelle, period. Before Keisha left everyone in the actual media thought Jade was coming in to replace Amelle. Her disapearences were all in the tabloids. Way more documentation than BS bullying stories.  The stunt doubles in the About A Girl video look like Keisha, Heidi, and then the 3rd one looks like a cross betwee Jade and Amelle.  

Oh nice seeing you defending bullying by saying 'no videos = didn't happen'. When there are rumors about two members being bullied by same girl... 

LovaticSwiftie
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Keisha was bullying Amelle. That was the reason why Amelle wanted to quit the group. Heidi wanted to leave as well, if their label would kick Amelle out, so the label decided Keisha had to go. I remember that like it was yesterday, I was the biggest Sugababes fan back in the day and followed everything that was going on.

Edited by LovaticSwiftie

StrangerInTheDark
1 minute ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

If it was a lie, why was Siobhan the only one to stay on the label while Keisha and Mutya were forced to recruit Heidi and move to Island records? Why wouldn't they have stayed on their label and found a new girl? The label just decided to resign a girl who quit in the middle of an album promotion?  Please. 

Siobhan Donaghy, who was part of the original Sugababes line-up alongside Keisha and Mutya Buena, has said in a new interview that Keisha is to blame for her leaving the band, and that she pushed her out. Talking to trendy fashion website Ponystep.com, Siobhan explains, "There was no doubt that I was pushed out. It was clear that there was someone in that band who never wanted me in it and that’s Keisha. She never wanted me in that band and made my life a living hell. I’ll never forgive her. Though no-one forgives that first bully in their lives, do they? No-one does." Siobhan says that Keisha only really joined the band by accident, and that she and Mutya were quite happy when it was just the two of them. "I think Keisha had asked Mutya if she could visit the studio with her. So she did, and suddenly we were a band. It wasn’t any of our decision," explains Siobhan. 

They probably gave her contract so she doesn't sue anyone, just like Keisha got her contract for solo career when she was kicked out by same label. It's business sweetheart. 

StrangerInTheDark
Just now, LovaticSwiftie said:

Keisha was bullying Amelle. That was the reason why Amelle wanted to quit the group. Heidi wanted to leave as well, if their label would kick Amelle out, so the label decided Keisha had to go. I remember that like it was yesterday, I was the biggest Sugababes fan back and the day and followed everything that was going on.

But Amelle and Heidi did quit. Label then kicked Keisha out and forced those two back because it was easier to replace one member than two (and Heidi and Amelle only agreed when label told them they are all replaceable and Sweet 7 is getting released no matter what - even with 3 brand new members)

LovaticSwiftie
1 minute ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

But Amelle and Heidi did quit. Label then kicked Keisha out and forced those two back because it was easier to replace one member than two (and Heidi and Amelle only agreed when label told them they are all replaceable and Sweet 7 is getting released no matter what - even with 3 brand new members)

Yes, I know. I should've worded my sentence differently - English is not my first language.

BlueTimberwolf
2 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

They probably gave her contract so she doesn't sue anyone, just like Keisha got her contract for solo career when she was kicked out by same label. It's business sweetheart. 

You can't quit a record contract because someone is "bullying you". They girls were dropped.  She was "pushed out",  and then signed a solo deal with the same label?  These girls were teenagers, they do not have that type of control.  Even if they didn''t get along that doesn't mean there was bullying involved. There are two sides to every story. 

BlueTimberwolf
9 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

Keisha was bullying Amelle. That was the reason why Amelle wanted to quit the group. Heidi wanted to leave as well, if their label would kick Amelle out, so the label decided Keisha had to go. I remember that like it was yesterday, I was the biggest Sugababes fan back and the day and followed everything that was going on.

Amelle has never stated Keisha bullied her or given the exact reason why she quit.  That's just being put out there because of the band's history. 

Zack

Let's face it, she's only now winning rights to the brand, because it no longer has any real value. 

MKS was their chance to prove that a Sugababes 1.0 revival could work and well, despite the decent music, commercially it was a disaster. 

There is just no market for them, sorry to say, other than touring bars and clubs and trying to make a living that way. The band is no longer a viable investment. 

The Sugababes as a brand is long dead and these girls just don't have what it takes anymore to bring back serious interest. 

hétérosexuelle

I need FLATLINE on Sotify :biblio:

that masterpiece whew

hétérosexuelle
5 hours ago, noonbob said:

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

:rip: Glad she went back to her natural colour, She looks way better as a red head.

Don't forget the tattoos, butchered boobs and ass implants...

Such a shame, she was absolutely gorgeous and was (still is) my fav.

I wish she'd have all silicone removed and stop messing with her face.

OMG :mazen:

WTH is this mess? 

Mutya was my fav too :cries: loved her solo

ugh sad

StrangerInTheDark
12 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

You can't quit a record contract because someone is "bullying you". They girls were dropped.  She was "pushed out",  and then signed a solo deal with the same label?  These girls were teenagers, they do not have that type of control.  Even if they didn''t get along that doesn't mean there was bullying involved. There are two sides to every story. 

She left before they were dropped. Like you said she left 'in the middle of promo', why would they promote album if they got dropped before it?

HASHTAGPOW

Now give me an album

2078256803_.thumb.png.f18e751e41228685ea

skankle

Now stop Mutya posting incessantly about QAnon on Instagram

2078256803_.thumb.png.f18e751e41228685ea