Kanye West

Keisha Buchanan Wins Sugababes Name

Kanye West

https://www.instagram.com/p/CADhLhnFgOt/

NINTCHDBPICT000507435247-e1563734918255.

Sugababes founding member Keisha Buchanan has successfully won the legal rights to the Sugababes name for recording and performances, along with many other clauses. The group's old management only retain rights for a few specific clauses, which are all irrelevant

duybeeGAshantiGA

:clap3:

SamanthaJadeFr

Good, now release that album!

Kanye West
Posted (edited)

If you don't know who they are, listen to their biggest hit Push The Button. This was back when Siobhan dyed her hair blond

Edited by Kanye West

StrangerInTheDark
1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

If you don't know who they are, listen to their biggest hit Push The Button. This was back when Siobhan dyed her hair blond

I believe this was when Mutya wanted to leave the band to start her solo career and when it bombed she regreted it and started dissing othet members of Sugababes and was bitter.

Subzero
17 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

This was back when Siobhan dyed her hair blond

:dies: poor Heidi

OT: Awesome, hope they release something again!

jqnetto

:smitten2:

ONOPKA
3 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

u better not. Heidi - Keisha - Mutya is the best sugababes line up

popmusicisdead

:clap3:

the way Siobhan and Keisha look like they just stepped out of the Overload MV set :jonny5:

Kanye West
Just now, StrangerInTheDark said:

I believe this was when Mutya wanted to leave the band to start her solo career and when it bombed she regreted it and started dissing othet members of Sugababes and was bitter.

This isn't true. She had just given birth and was given no time off. She shot the music video for Push The Button 2 weeks after giving birth and was severely ill. She was only thinking about leaving. She never actually made the decision to leave. By the time she said she was thinking about leaving her management already replaced her. Amelle Berrabah was on their management's radar back in 2003. Mutya recently talked about all of this on Instagram live

Kanye West

1 minute ago, Subzero said:

:dies: poor Heidi

OT: Awesome, hope they release something again!

Just now, ONOPKA said:

u better not. Heidi - Keisha - Mutya is the best sugababes line up

We're changing it. Siobhan had just dyed her hair blond for a few years

StrangerInTheDark
Just now, Kanye West said:

This isn't true. She had just given birth and was given no time off. She shot the music video for Push The Button 2 weeks after giving birth and was severely ill. She was only thinking about leaving. She never actually made the decision to leave. By the time she said she was thinking about leaving her management already replaced her. Amelle Berrabah was on their management's radar back in 2003. Mutya recently talked about all of this on Instagram live

lol none of this is true

Mutya gave birth in March 2005 and by that time they were already on a break despite their planned promotion for Three in US. She barely worked on the album and she missed most promo slots for TIMW because she got bored of the group, she already had solo deal in the works which Keisha also confirmed back in the day. And Amelle already worked on one of the songs that ended up on her solo album.

Mutya and Keisha are backstabbers, they switched the second they saw a chance for 1.0 reunion (aka money) despite none of them being on  speaking terms back in the day. They were trashing each other for years until 2009 Keishagate happened. 

Attitude

I'm sad Mutya never released Sugababes wrapping paper and notebooks.

getBusy

THIS IS STILL GOING ON!?!?!?! OMG

The neverending story

Miichael

This happened a while ago, no? They were back releasing and performing as Sugababes last year

The Slayer

Now get rid of Siobhan and bring back Heidi and i'm here for it!

TasteOfYourLips

Like they are going to withstand each other for more than one album lmao.

Kanye West
Just now, StrangerInTheDark said:

lol none of this is true

Mutya gave birth in March 2005 and by that time they were already on a break despite their planned promotion for Three in US. She barely worked on the album and she missed most promo slots for TIMW because she got bored of the group, she already had solo deal in the works which Keisha also confirmed back in the day. And Amelle already worked on one of the songs that ended up on her solo album.

Mutya and Keisha are backstabbers, they switched the second they saw a chance for 1.0 reunion (aka money) despite none of them being on  speaking terms back in the day. They were trashing each other for years until 2009 Keishagate happened. 

Mutya's story contradicts what you've said here. At least her claims. She was interviewed on Instagram live not too long ago about her departure from the group.

I believe Keisha tried to force Amelle out of the group to bring back Mutya. Keisha said Amelle was in the group "for the moment" just before Amelle left. After Keisha was kicked out instead, Mutya put a claim in for the Sugababes name. This is just my theory but it makes complete sense

Kanye West
1 minute ago, Attitude said:

I'm sad Mutya never released Sugababes wrapping paper and notebooks.

She still owns the rights for stationary and wrapping paper

Kanye West
1 minute ago, getBusy said:

THIS IS STILL GOING ON!?!?!?! OMG

The neverending story

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

This happened a while ago, no? They were back releasing and performing as Sugababes last year

They started using the name again last year but did not fully own the rights until recently. Keisha Buchanan now owns the trademark

Kanye West
2 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Now get rid of Siobhan and bring back Heidi and i'm here for it!

StrangerInTheDark
5 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Mutya's story contradicts what you've said here. At least her claims. She was interviewed on Instagram live not too long ago about her departure from the group.

I believe Keisha tried to force Amelle out of the group to bring back Mutya. Keisha said Amelle was in the group "for the moment" just before Amelle left. After Keisha was kicked out instead, Mutya put a claim in for the Sugababes name. This is just my theory but it makes complete sense

Mutya's recent story contradicts her claims from 2005/2006. 

Just like SIobhan denied Keisha bullied her. They are not opening old wounds. 

You can also find interview online where Mutya talked about being better friends with Heidi during her time than with Keisha... 

And back in I don't know, 2007 or 2008 they said Mutya is welcomed to come back whenever she wants to...

I lost all respect towards Mutya and Keisha after they threw Heidi and Amelle under a bus and they were asking for stans and GP to hate them and present them as villains despite both of them knowing what kind of deal they signed in 2001 with Heidi and that both Heidi and Amelle were forced to come back with new member or label would've replaced all three of them and release Sweet 7 no matter what (and they already started shooting AAG video without them! )

starsailor

Hope we have more of this!

Khal

Good Lord, what's going on with the face of the middle woman in the OP?

Miichael
34 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

They started using the name again last year but did not fully own the rights until recently. Keisha Buchanan now owns the trademark

Slay :clap3: