that G.U.Y.

James Charles accused of preying on minor

Raver

Why do they keep coming for James with these lies? These **** are clearly jealous of him. 

desert rose

didn't we already know this when tati spilled everything and all james did was cry and apologize to his mother 

maat
41 minutes ago, Raver said:

Why do they keep coming for James with these lies? These **** are clearly jealous of him. 

tumblr_m3vxygzKOR1rq8jkwo1_1280f.png.e14

C-Amber

I don't follow non of them but saw the video and it's so off in many parts, a one sided story where he only showed James chat and didn't show his (why?) and that pic, according to people it's already been online for ages..... Pp will do anything for attention nowadays, and the worst thing is they make it hard for actual victims to speak out. 

CandyBling

I believe the accuser

Mr. Blue_Shirt

Is this the guy that J* said would come forward last year when the bye sister happening? i'm confused :psyduck:

Mr. Blue_Shirt
18 hours ago, Cute said:

i genuinely feel bad for the younger generation who wants to engage with the beauty community on youtube. Now the beauty guru base is SO toxic, ALWAYS full of drama, shade, catty childlike behaviour. Back in the day everyone was each other's friend and it was simple and relaxing. Now its a competition of who gets cancelled next for doing what, it's so embarrassing (and then I entered into skincare youtube and they do the same...nnnn) 

I blame Jefree for this akhalsdf

maat
5 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Is this the guy that J* said would come forward last year when the bye sister happening? i'm confused :psyduck:

Nope, Jafar mentioned a Dolan twin and his ex-boyfriend's brother Zach (I wonder if this contributed to their breakup, the way he basically weaponised his then boyfriend's brother against James).

iConic Legend

If they were real they would've went to the police and not online social media for money, fame and sympathy.

Mark!
19 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Tati was right wrong right whatever :clap3:

this threw me off :bibliahh:

Mr. Blue_Shirt
53 minutes ago, maat said:

Nope, Jafar mentioned a Dolan twin and his ex-boyfriend's brother Zach (I wonder if this contributed to their breakup, the way he basically weaponised his then boyfriend's brother against James).

This situation is so messy :skull: D'Angelo Wallace better investigate this and made a video about it 

badgirlriri

The way James always comes out on top :clap3:

Javan
49 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

The way James always comes out on top :clap3:

Wait :rip: 

Javan
19 hours ago, emile20 said:

This kid looks his age... and I just watched his instagram story and he's spilling all the receipts

update he reuploaded

He’s cute. don’t know how damaging this video is gonna b tho, he’s not exactly a model victim. He got quite a bit of bass in his voice for a 14 year old too:giraffe: I do think he unfortunately lost some of his credibility when he said he didn’t befriend James for clout. What exactly do they have in common? If he didn’t have millions of followers and this boy is as straight as he claims he would have been blocked after the first nude. 

14 is 14 tho. James is sick. 

Javan
18 hours ago, Janet said:

the start of the vid sounds like such an obvious attempt at queerbaiting :rip:

the random messages

the clout chasing tactics 

17 hours ago, azii said:

I mean on snapchat. Why didn't he show the receipts there? 

Like it is obvious he interacted with him for clout to begin with and entertained his flirtation just like the other straight guy.

Neither of them are victims here.

Not yall calling a minor, bait :rip: 

17 hours ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

This. These straight men are disgusting. 

That’s a boy, not a man :doc: 

Pure Adrenaline

A fraud

And a clout chaser

Pheromosa

idk why people just expect us to believe **** like this without question :coffee2:

tellem
13 hours ago, Pure Adrenaline said:

A fraud

And a clout chaser

So James reached out, asked about his age, then was suspicious+kept asking questions about it  and stopped talking to him? Were the nudes a lie?:deadbanana2: 

Pure Adrenaline
28 minutes ago, tellem said:

So James reached out, asked about his age, then was suspicious+kept asking questions about it  and stopped talking to him? Were the nudes a lie?:deadbanana2: 

The nudes were released by James himself more than a year ago :bibliahh:

Grown K
9 hours ago, Pheromosa said:

idk why people just expect us to believe **** like this without question :coffee2:

Because it has happen multiple times not that long ago. Whenever somebody comes to twitter with some tea about an artist or an actor people automatically cancel the person without even checking the facts.

Like, crimes like that you go to the police, not to social media

fais_2311

James should sue him. 

dweebz

That poor kid.

But we really don’t care.

J Legend X

I'm surprise he was into a little bit of melanin.

NotAvaMax

You guys really believe any twink with a camera :deadbanana2:

Lemme make up a lie about an easy target and get millions of views real quick

KeshaSwift
On 7/27/2020 at 11:33 AM, gloamingtheplain said:

These online videos :rip: I don't like JC, but as soon as someone does this on YT/Twitter etc. it just comes across as suspicious. 

Like, take legal action. Talk to the Police etc. 

These online accusations just scream 15 mins of fame, and the thing is he spends half the video saying "this isn't for clout" but at the end of the day, you're choosing to make an online video that has a title that screams "click me" and he even smiles at the end :deadbanana2:

This.

I don't respect people like this. He committed something wrong? report him.