that G.U.Y.

James Charles accused of preying on minor

maat

Also that drama youtuber Rich Lux, that was partying with Jeffree in February, released the video about this situation immediately after the guy uploaded his. It’s obvious he was informed about it beforehand.

Ryuuchan_X
Just now, maat said:

Also that drama youtuber Rich Lux, that was partying with Jeffree in February, released the video about this situation immediately after the guy uploaded his. It’s obvious he was informed about it beforehand.

Rich Lux is such a rat :shakeno: 

Iceland

Again?

pretends to be shocked 

confide in me

Jesus not again

I'm gonna wait until all the facts come out

West Coast

The amount of holes in his story :rip:

Javan

Stan Jackie Aina.

UnusualBoy

End him!

badgirlriri

What is with James being a scapegoat. :deadbanana4: Sorry but he says how he kept telling James he was uncomfortable and how he was 14 and "all the receipts are right there" but I don't see them :skull:

Recluse

I tried watching this, but something seems off, in the beginning its like he goes to smile / laugh but realises its meant to be a serious video and then makes a weird facial expression, and the guy who's on the video with him seems like he wants clout, even though he keeps saying he doesn't. I'll wait to see how this unfolds because we saw what happened with the last wave of accusations.

getback

video removed :cm: so what's the truth?

Lights and Waves

Video removed :rip: the way all of you rushed in here to believe it with zero proof

Bathomet

This is why homophobia exists.

T.O.A.D.S.
Posted (edited)

Girl bye. A public figure where? 

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

ArtForFreedom

I believe him

Insanity

Why is James talking to 14 year old anyways?

Insanity
1 hour ago, Lights and Waves said:

Video removed :rip: the way all of you rushed in here to believe it with zero proof

Wasn't he accused by multiple people the first time around with receipts? And other MUA also saying they knew about his behavior in the first place. I mean.

Grown K
2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Wasn't he accused by multiple people the first time around with receipts? And other MUA also saying they knew about his behavior in the first place. I mean.

He accused of hitting on straight guys, not hitting on minors.

Insanity
21 minutes ago, Grown K said:

He accused of hitting on straight guys, not hitting on minors.

Ah I thought there were some minors last year. My bad

Pure Adrenaline
57 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Girl bye. A public figure where? 

I have a fanbase agshshshs :bibliahh:

that G.U.Y.
5 hours ago, maat said:

Ok usually I would say that's a conspiracy theory but a few days ago Rich was going off about how he expected James would have more drama soon....then this happens  :lakitu:

Johnny Jacobs

Well just as I thought.. he lied 

Receipts starts @04:32

What's wrong with kids nowadays? 

He needs to ask for id from now on :michael:

feuxtography

fljaskdf here for the teas tweet about this is an absolute circus in the replies. you know you've successfully launched a J* hate campaign when a bunch of woke SJW's are saying things like "believe all victims but not this one!" and "we wont believe the accusations from a heterosexual cisgendered male" and then coming up with literal fan fiction that Jeffree paid this kid and this is all his doing.  :deadbanana4:

I......2020 was the year of accountability right? The followers of this drama should be included. 

krystal-meth
11 hours ago, Cute said:

i genuinely feel bad for the younger generation who wants to engage with the beauty community on youtube. Now the beauty guru base is SO toxic, ALWAYS full of drama, shade, catty childlike behaviour. Back in the day everyone was each other's friend and it was simple and relaxing. Now its a competition of who gets cancelled next for doing what, it's so embarrassing (and then I entered into skincare youtube and they do the same...nnnn) 

The same thing? Spill

maat
2 hours ago, that G.U.Y. said:

Ok usually I would say that's a conspiracy theory but a few days ago Rich was going off about how he expected James would have more drama soon....then this happens  :lakitu:

Rich Lux’s video was already up when the original video had around 3000 views.

Filthy Pop

I'm gonna need some more receipts than publicly posted nudes and a few selective screenshots lol:rip: I don't even like James Charles at all but all these straight people coming after him all the time is starting to seem a little sus to me.