James Charles accused of preying on minor

Caesar
21 minutes ago, Pure Adrenaline said:

I'm sorry but the Billie song intro just got me off guard :deadbanana2:

And the please share we have to stop him at the end :deadbanana2:

I thought it was just me :deadbanana2:

Caesar

This guy looks 14 imo

Isn’t the nude the one that James leaked? Regardless, James shouldn’t be begging a 14 year old to go see him across the country. 

boubour

the receipts!!! :deadbanana4:

Ryann

this is definitely clout chasing and fake lol, i've seen that james video before on twitter

JesusORGod

he said in the comments that there is a ‘legal investigation‘ happening ATM. 

07tandu

Were there any receipts in the video? If there was. Lock him up.

MrPiggyMoka

Seems fake tbh... i've seen those "nudes" of James somewhere online :skull: Didn't he post it himself??

Bimbo

I remember he posted those nudes himself but it was just a picture. Was the video public too? :lakitu:

MoonGoodandHappy
24 minutes ago, JesusORGod said:

Who said I was laughing at the allegations?

Your emoji

FOCK

Not watching & not buying it. Someone already stated he doesn't provide evidence he told James his age. 

If you wanted him "to be stopped" you'd take that **** to the cops. YouTube is full of these nobody vultures & dimwits fall for it every time. Bye. :coffee2:

ONOPKA

oh lord. again. a ****ing gain. nothing new, nothing changed, same old ****, same old ****ing ****

Gorgeous

i can see all these boys pretending to be after him only for the clout and then coming forward to go viral. but still, it's digusting. i believe shane and jeffree were onto somenthing but didn't know how to manage the situation...  

Outlaws
22 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

oh lord. again. a ****ing gain. nothing new, nothing changed, same old ****, same old ****ing ****

:toofunny2:

Grown K
1 hour ago, that G.U.Y. said:

Oh really now? I dont keep up with James' nudes. Thanks!

If this guy is lying I hope James sues.

I'm pretty sure James posted it himself on twitter

Mikeymoonshine

That's the video he posted on twitter, also this supposedly happened a few months ago? So after he was publicly accused of being a predator? I dunno it just sounds too convenient, they literally said he did everything people like Jeffree accused him of. 

I guess we will find out eventually either way. 

Glorified

ok i'm convinced now the "beauty community drama" is NEVER going to end

Badger

J*’s check came through

Mikeymoonshine

The video just got taken down for (violating the policy on nudity or sexual content). 

MONSTER NAVY

the jefree cheque came through i see

Pure Adrenaline
1 minute ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

The video just got taken down for (violating the policy on nudity or sexual content). 

Because there was blurred video to James' @ss at the beginning :skull:

Mikeymoonshine
Just now, Pure Adrenaline said:

Because there was blurred video to James' @ss at the beginning :skull:

I'm guessing it was probably flagged by viewers and was unlikely to have been James who got it taken down. I think this is bs but if note I hope it isn't swept under the rug. 

Pure Adrenaline
1 minute ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

I'm guessing it was probably flagged by viewers and was unlikely to have been James who got it taken down. I think this is bs but if note I hope it isn't swept under the rug. 

I think the only heat James could get is for texting 14 ye old and wanting to fly him to la because the video isn't anything new and I believe it was posted by James himself :skull:

But since they included a real public video this guy made this case questionable straight away . That and the fact that he was the one trolling James at the beginning and why would u text influencer in first place if you are not interested in them and them accuse them of praying on you like make it make sense

Mikeymoonshine
1 minute ago, Pure Adrenaline said:

I think the only heat James could get is for texting 14 ye old and wanting to fly him to la because the video isn't anything new and I believe it was posted by James himself :skull:

But since they included a real public video this guy made this case questionable straight away . That and the fact that he was the one trolling James at the beginning and why would u text influencer in first place if you are not interested in them and them accuse them of praying on you like make it make sense

Yeah I know about the ass video, everyone was dragging him on twitter for clearly editing his ass. The replies from the kid were deleted in the screenshot so there was no reciept showing he told James he was 14. 

Both that and the nude already being public makes this suspicious. It just also seems really convenient the idea that James would do this right after he almost lost his career over accusations of this sort of thing. 

None of that means it can't be true though. 

KMO

The way Tati been knew this whole time but had to backtrack to appease the internet justice league who never took their ugly feet off her neck.. BELIEVE WOMEN

InnocentWhisperedClam-max-1mb.gif

PennywiseTheClown

He’s absolute trash