WalkingOnCharts

Katy Perry

Yeah, but after BLM, defending racism is ****ing stupid. Lana lost soooo much support after her rants.

WitnessingKP
1 minute ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

It's not like her haters were gonna buy her album anyway. It's great that she's back at being that unapologetic b**** she used to be before Witness. I feel like she has become so fragile these days. She doesn't have to please everyone. I don't think anyone of us should be offended by her decision to speak up on a heated discussion going on now

I’m gonna have to disagree. I love Katy but this tweet was just plain unnecessary and wrong because it doesn’t concern her since she’s not an employee on the Ellen show. It’s extremely tone deaf. Of course Ellen was nice to her, she’s a ****ing superstar and I don’t know if Katy is just dense or really naive, but Ellen was super weird to her on the show during that cringe interview she did. If this is the hill she chooses to die on, she deserves all the lashings coming her way. :michael:

WitnessingKP
2 minutes ago, 365 said:

Yeah, but after BLM, defending racism is ****ing stupid. Lana lost soooo much support after her rants.

I doubt she even knows about the employees who experienced racism. I’m pretty positive she didn’t read the buzzfeed article. I’m so disappointed in her. 

How do we get her to delete it lol. 

FantasyRide

I don’t see the point in her doing this. Ellen herself already acknowledged the controversy and Im not sure she denied the issues(?) so how is this going to help anyone?

Ellen herself would have probably preferred Katy not say anything :deadbanana:

Ellen is probably begging stars to come out and speak up for her. But most of them are smart enough to know that it is NOT a good business move. Gaga and Taylor have both worked closely with Taylor to promote their albums. But haven't said anything, because they know that protecting their legacy is more important than sticking up for someone because they're a friend. 

XxxKatyCatxxX

Oh, the kids are back in this base, time to go away from here.

200.gif

Kaw

Katy sis-

Witness 2.0 incoming :clown:

Well,if it's not Katy who does something like that, I'm still katyclowns in the end :alexz2:

Mirrorcle

Katy gurl, I'm so disappointed at you if you're reading this. You're gonna get dragged all long and be prepared for it. I still love you no matter what.

Dark Miracles

Why did she HAVE to get involved in the Ellen mess? :-x She needs to learn some damn tact at times

Can she tweet something in support of Beirut and show she's a nice person so this blows over. 

Rith

It's not like she made a song with a rapist, can twitter snowflakes stop harrassing katy? so what, i would also defend my friend if i know her + her intentions, she just wanted to make the world a kinder place, there are always two sides in an argument not only one.

SalvoPK

deserved to be on TD :eli:

Drive Bitch

I'm really not sure what she's thinking, it doesn't take a genius to know those tweets were FOOLISH 

People kinda forgot about this already. She'll be fine. Hopefully the video is good, the baby comes with a new song and Teary Eyes' video comes out on album release day.

Penny.
2 hours ago, SalvoPK said:

deserved to be on TD :eli:

a classique :alexz2:

2AM

Ahh less than a month :duca:

I bet we’ll get What Makes a Woman on the 21st as a promo track. 

XxxKatyCatxxX
23 minutes ago, 2AM said:

Ahh less than a month :duca:

I bet we’ll get What Makes a Woman on the 21st as a promo track. 

9 days and the smile video coming! :heart: