WalkingOnCharts

Katy Perry

Fenty Perry
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Iaintsorry said:

Did anybody buy one of the alternate cover limited editions?

i can’t decide between these two:

EclU5eDXkAMP8Cu?format=jpg&name=large

katy-perry-smile-alternate-3-tgj.png

Help a girl out, which one should I get? Or should I get one of the other ones?

Both :gaycat4:

Anyway, I prefer the second one and the pink hair one, the first one would be a great poster but it’s kinda messy and cheap for an album cover 

Edited by Fenty Perry

TMZ

women slaying charts this year thoughts? :gaycat1:

Dark Miracles

EecNer9XoAgKZZr?format=jpg&name=small

This one is actually the best :flower:

Kayzan

Walking On Air
Legendary Lovers
Roulette
Witness
Tsunami
Cry About It Later
Not The End Of The World

x

Birthday
This Is How We Do
Bon Appetit
Swish Swish
Hey Hey Hey
Small Talk
Daisies
Smile

Dq0lX5g.gif

Legendary

I bought the glitter tears disc:celestial4:

selena_lavigne
On 8/2/2020 at 10:58 AM, BonniemcChicken said:

i re listened to witness last night for the first time in a while as a whole. and its a good album. i think it gets a hard time but it is a good album. i'm re listening to one of the boys right now and it brings back so many memories. i remember getting the songs on limewire. haha. such a good album still.

omgggg limewire TBT. i forgot about it. such a terrible day when it got shut down.

OT: the snippets have got my hyped again!!

Kayzan
Posted (edited)

I didn't even buy Witness, but I've orderd 2 Smile CDs already (Cannon and Circus) and I'm waiting for the signed CD

Never Really Over, Not The End Of The World and Harley's in Hawaii their power :jonny5:

Edited by Kayzan

Smile #19 on U.K. iTunes I'm shaking 

wehan6
14 hours ago, Iaintsorry said:

Did anybody buy one of the alternate cover limited editions?

i can’t decide between these two:

Help a girl out, which one should I get? Or should I get one of the other ones?

i got both but if i only had to buy one i would've gotten the cannon one since it was katy and her team's own design

WitnessingKP

I can’t believe she’s commenting on the Ellen stuff. Is she dumb? :psyduck: like wtf??? She’s gonna get dragged for this :clown:

Valentine

I am screeeaaaaaming. :dies:

Katy is too kind hearted omg. I’m sure Ellen was nice to her but I don’t want any more controversy. Let us pray a bunch of other A-listers express their support for Ellen now

WitnessingKP

I just don’t understand. She could’ve sent her a private message. Did she need to tweet it? :toofunny3:

Yeah she just ruined everything. People were already hating on her for no reason and now she gave them one.

Posted (edited)

And she was doing so well,

She just ruined her campaign with this. I'm so sad and disappointing. My entire timeline is dragging her again like it's the Witness era. 

Edited by 365

Nuggets
Posted (edited)

That tweet... please someone take her phone away

DescriptiveInsistentKouprey-size_restricted.gif

Edited by Nuggets

Fenty Perry

I’m so disappointed, WTH is she thinking :!ohno:

The fans neeeed to beg her to delete it.

My Tears Ricochet
32 minutes ago, WitnessingKP said:

I just don’t understand. She could’ve sent her a private message. Did she need to tweet it? :toofunny3:

Yeah she just ruined everything. People were already hating on her for no reason and now she gave them one.

It's not like her haters were gonna buy her album anyway. It's great that she's back at being that unapologetic b**** she used to be before Witness. I feel like she has become so fragile these days. She doesn't have to please everyone. I don't think anyone of us should be offended by her decision to speak up on a heated discussion going on now

Yeah, but after BLM, defending racism is ****ing stupid. Lana lost soooo much support after her rants.

WitnessingKP
1 minute ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

It's not like her haters were gonna buy her album anyway. It's great that she's back at being that unapologetic b**** she used to be before Witness. I feel like she has become so fragile these days. She doesn't have to please everyone. I don't think anyone of us should be offended by her decision to speak up on a heated discussion going on now

I’m gonna have to disagree. I love Katy but this tweet was just plain unnecessary and wrong because it doesn’t concern her since she’s not an employee on the Ellen show. It’s extremely tone deaf. Of course Ellen was nice to her, she’s a ****ing superstar and I don’t know if Katy is just dense or really naive, but Ellen was super weird to her on the show during that cringe interview she did. If this is the hill she chooses to die on, she deserves all the lashings coming her way. :michael:

WitnessingKP
2 minutes ago, 365 said:

Yeah, but after BLM, defending racism is ****ing stupid. Lana lost soooo much support after her rants.

I doubt she even knows about the employees who experienced racism. I’m pretty positive she didn’t read the buzzfeed article. I’m so disappointed in her. 

How do we get her to delete it lol. 

FantasyRide

I don’t see the point in her doing this. Ellen herself already acknowledged the controversy and Im not sure she denied the issues(?) so how is this going to help anyone?

Ellen herself would have probably preferred Katy not say anything :deadbanana:

Ellen is probably begging stars to come out and speak up for her. But most of them are smart enough to know that it is NOT a good business move. Gaga and Taylor have both worked closely with Taylor to promote their albums. But haven't said anything, because they know that protecting their legacy is more important than sticking up for someone because they're a friend. 

XxxKatyCatxxX

Oh, the kids are back in this base, time to go away from here.

200.gif

Kaw

Katy sis-

Witness 2.0 incoming :clown:

Well,if it's not Katy who does something like that, I'm still katyclowns in the end :alexz2: