Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

180,524 posts in this topic

D4PVRKhUIAAhx9G.jpg

The artistry jumped out. Stop teasing and drop another Teenage Dream.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Here the new it popgirl talks Katy Perry :eli::

Talent recognizing talent. Whats new.

2 hours ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

This clever beach. She is giving looks only during AI so KatyCats and gheys would watch it. 

The fact that 3 more inches make gays happy. Sometimes you win. 

Why is this so painfully true :deadbanana2: If only she grew it out now once and for all....

giphy.gif

...and NOT go back to that bald blondie cut

giphy.gif

she looks so stunning in ha insta post :jonny:

Maybe TOTGA stans won (including me)

Is there some tonight's look avi? :dancehall:

Omg pinkty :jonny5::jonny:

what was that abomination, wokety would be so ashamed!

12 minutes ago, Rodrighost said:

what was that abomination, wokety would be so ashamed!

she looked so gorgeous

& i love how she used to sing like a riot grrl back then :smitten:

That hair and an album full of these perfections

giphy.gif

I stan GOD

5 hours ago, Legendairy said:

Girls, what is the meaning of this. 2 straight looks(that we ant) and it's just too good to be true. KP5 is coming? It's not a myth anymore? 

Katy has started to fight back and come through once in a while.

4 hours ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

The fact that each single was giving us a different era. Like, some artists keep the same look, attitude, personality through the entire album cycle and Katy with each single was giving us different look, image and entertained us in different ways. New girls can't even relate bcuz they all are so boring and one dimensional. So what that they have bops when they looks and music videos are always the same. 

Yes, our girl shapeshifted for the arts and caused some tour reviews asking who she is because of so many looks and ways she can present herself.

Perhaps that functionality of her was fried/damaged in last 2 years or wasn't good for her mental health and she shapeshifted between the many forms of Katheryn. Let's hope that the swing role is coming back online (switching between roles in flight instead of lengthier process of screwing out/in modules by the ground crew), she was that advanced.

Not just the new girls, we have seen the girls having a 10+ year career also stuck in 1 role/configuration once the era has started. Katy can scare the life out of them by shapeshifting in flight because they are stuck in 1 role/configuration and know that there is nothing they can do about it.

Like the literally meaning of "lijdend voorwerp" in Dutch.

The direct object of a sentence is the thing being acted on by the verb. In the sentence, 'Lee eats cakes,', the word 'cakes' is the direct object.

Calling someone a "lijdend voorwerp" means that person is suffering like the cake that is being eaten (and can't do a thing about it).

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Maybe TOTGA stans won (including me)

iTunes:

United States

#190   The One That Got Away 

:'(

6 hours ago, postsus said:

D4PVRKhUIAAhx9G.jpg

I’ve started to get use to her pixie blonde cut and have somewhat accepted it; but when she pulls wigs like this out - i don’t understand why she doesn’t want to look her best all the time. Long really suits her - and that’s a fact. She literally looks incredible here.

3 minutes ago, wren said:

I’ve started to get use to her pixie blonde cut and have somewhat accepted it; but when she pulls wigs like this out - i don’t understand why she doesn’t want to look her best all the time. Long really suits her - and that’s a fact. She literally looks incredible here.

Preach sis. She slays with long hair. And with pink hair she looked like a marvel superhero omg or even a villain. Slay

She needs to rebrand herself back to TD katy

1 hour ago, wren said:

It's called Stockholm syndrome. You've been exposed to the short hair for such a long 2 years that what once seemed horrific and inescapable is now the new norm, and others attacking it seemed wrong, causing you to defend. It takes some major trauma or trigger, jolting you back to a time before Stockholm syndrome took hold, before you realise what everyone knew all along. Katy with long hair is simply a deity, with short hair is like an abusive relationship you can't get out of and try to stop others from pulling you out of it.

this LEGEND

jg0cwl1f.thumb.png.1683b3b0962c7370f712f

7 hours ago, wehan6 said:

Ah, lovely. :alexz3:

Posted (edited)

United States

iTunes:
187. The One That Got Away
324. 365
666. Roar
693. Firework
903. Dark Horse

Apple Music:
1382. Feels

iTunes Albums:
253. PRISM
306. Teenage Dream

Apple Music Albums:
631. Teenage Dream

We love her again?

Posted (edited)

WTF she looked absolutely amazing on Idol, has she come back to her senses?

http://www.brandysource.net/Smileys/Bsource%20Smileys/ummwhat.png

1 hour ago, Sanctified said:

It's called Stockholm syndrome. You've been exposed to the short hair for such a long 2 years that what once seemed horrific and inescapable is now the new norm, and others attacking it seemed wrong, causing you to defend. It takes some major trauma or trigger, jolting you back to a time before Stockholm syndrome took hold, before you realise what everyone knew all along. Katy with long hair is simply a deity, with short hair is like an abusive relationship you can't get out of and try to stop others from pulling you out of it.

Sounds like katykater:celestial4: