Sign in to follow this  
Anthem

Past-Life Regression

Anthem

This isn’t that serious of a topic, but I just did the “past-life regression” trend and it was actually interesting to see where my mind went. Even if the past-life thing isn’t true, it certainly evoked some self-reflection.

For me, I had a reoccurring theme of being alone and sad in my memories. My childhood memory was alone in my living room during the Christmas season, with only a reindeer being something I could interact with. I was happy it was Christmas because it has a warm feeling, but sad that I was alone. Then during my past-life memory I was a Scottish woman on a boat, again alone except with one person that I couldn’t interact with. I also had a memory on the boat where I was afraid and hiding in a very small cellar below the deck at night.

BUT IN CONTRAST, my last day/death in that past-life involved a bunch of people being on the ship and another ship with a lot of people coming towards us. I didn’t feel scared, it was actually kinda calming. (I didn’t see how I died, or ant indications that I would) My childbirth memory also involved a lot of people, and was full of happiness and love.

Again, idk how much I believe any of this - but I definitely feel like it allowed me to reflect a lot on what I want/need out of life.

Anyway, here’s the video if anyone else wants to try it:

Some people have shared their experiences on social media, and then discovered their experience was very close (or even identical) to a really random but documented moment in history. :omg:

May

the video is 36 minutes, can u sum up what exactly this is? im curious :eek: 

duybeeGAshantiGA

I may need to try this.

cuneytb

I do this therapy too and i’m glad people are learning about this. It really did fix a lot of things in my life too. My teacher was a woman from England who came to Turkey to teach. Roger Woolger would come if he didn’t die in 2013 :weeps: 

its a crazy experience, but very much healing :heart2: 

AbeHicks

Sounds so interesting. I'd love to do this someday.

Giancor

I've heard many regression experiences and its really haunting and fascinating.

There are people that were entities living in a different dimension / planet and others were just pure energy,  light.

This guy saw himself in a cave with a big black ancient bird. Then he was in the middle of a battle, wearing animal skin and fighting till death.

TeenageDreaming

I saw this on Tik Tok, but does anybody know if this is actually safe mentally? I think I've seen alot of people say they saw traumatic experiences.

Anthem
8 hours ago, May said:

the video is 36 minutes, can u sum up what exactly this is? im curious :eek: 

It’s essentially putting your body in a trance, and then letting your mind explore or recollect past memories or ideas through specialized sequences. In the video I posted, you start off with the memories of your current life, which gets your mind switched into “memory mode,” then slowly progress into your past-time.

Your encouraged to let everything just happen, and not to analyze or edit anything you’re seeing. Even if what you’re seeing ends up being obvious fiction (ie. mythical creatures, paranormal activity, etc.) it still has symbolism that you can pick apart and analyze afterwards.

For example, my childhood memory was in my house, but it wasn’t my body and the furniture was all different. My parents built this house, so I know I’m not recalling a past person. Instead, I’m probably recalling the feeling of constantly wishing I was someone else when I was younger.

I’m still learning more about it myself, but it’s one of the few times I actually felt really relaxed and sorta out-of-body.

midnightdawn

I remember Oprah did an episode on it where her members of her audience underwent the regressions but she wouldn't do it. I've always thought I'd try it one day,

May

I did this the other day and while I don’t think I saw as much as a lot of other people have claimed to see, I did see myself in a past life walking alone through a coal mine, I had no protective headgear or anything so idk if I was working there or just trespassing, then I saw myself laying down in the same coal mine, trapped in a very tight space and suffocating to death. I took from this that the coal mine had probably collapsed onto me.

It does explain a few of my fears and phobias in this current life, I start feeling claustrophobic extremely easily - I refuse to ever even do my top button on shirts because it makes me feel like I’m gagging for air. 

after I came out of the trance it was extremely weird :rip: I literally couldn’t physically move my arms or legs for a good 10 minutes afterwards and just sat there motionless crying a bit :skull: 

i may try it again at some point to see if I can get anything else out from it

Edited by May

Sign in to follow this