Staryu

Big Brother "All" "Stars" | Live Feeds Discussion

Breathe On Moi
19 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Plus, I don't think his ego can stand losing a third time.

That's when it's scheduled to premiere, let's hope that happens.

:emofish:

Beyonnaise

It's actually pretty irresponsible for the show to even happen now, but I'm kind of living for the fact that they're going through with it :dies: 

Nicole is such a rat but I hope all that pre-season tea is true. The drama in BB7 All Stars and BBCAN5 regarding pre-season alliances and feuds was so fun to watch play out.

Beyonnaise

I wish they allowed Canadian houseguests. Sabrina is kind of the most entertaining of all time, literally daily meltdowns

We want GOOD F**KING TV

NSKqxUv.gif

Brooke-lynn

It looks like the cast reveal has been pushed back and will no longer air this Wednesday as once announced. 

Remmy

I'd honestly be fine with seeing the cast for the 1st time at the live move-in, that'd be a bit iconic

Also no Paul, Kaycee or Josh? :clap3: Beautiful

Tylerbv

Honestly a little tragic.

Bayleigh, Christmas, and David? Really? I like David, but he belongs on a “second chances” type, not all stars.

The other two are horrible players and not good people either.

Khamis

The way we LOST.

This is so getting cancelled midseason. I just want to see the season at least start. Im fine with it getting cancelled midseason bc i feel like they will feel responsible to make sure an All Stars season does happen at some point soon to make up for this. For some reason, if this season just gets cancelled before it starts, I can see them pretending like this never happened and never doing another All Stars. We all know they dont want to do an all stars anyway otherwise it would have happened 8 years ago.

TaggedGalaxy

Someone on Reddit called it the Tyler Crispin coronation season and I can see it :biblio:

The fact that no Derrick and no Dan to challenge him makes me worried

azii

Nicole outplaying Dan and derrick before the game even started :ahh: Kinda iconic. 

Bad Wolf

I actually really like the cast *shrugs*

Gwegend
1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Someone on Reddit called it the Tyler Crispin coronation season and I can see it :biblio:

The fact that no Derrick and no Dan to challenge him makes me worried

Absolutely. He’s exactly Grodner’s type. I really really hope these old school players will show down the new season flops (excep Da and Bayleigh)

Puttanesca

Don't care about Kaycee but Josh would have brought so much entertainment to this season. If he was booted off because he caught COVID. :shakeno: 

Hooligan
4 hours ago, Staryu said:

No Paul :clap3: 

So glad he's not in but he actually brings up a good point.  I mean, I'm sure they'll be updated periodically on COVID but things are changing so fast, it'll be hard for them to keep up 100% of the time.  To be honest, this is seeming more like a huge mess than anything else; I don't see the season lasting long at all smh. 

:skull:

1DES
On 7/23/2020 at 10:58 AM, Puttanesca said:

Who do y'all think will be the Chicken George of this season? Kevin would be a kii but I doubt he'll be back considering his battle with cancer. 

They needed to ask Sheriff Kathy. She will bring iconic kii.

Hot Volcano

Da'Vonne, Dani & Danielle :jonny5:

Cody as the eye candy of the season with that ass and massive **** :jonny5:

Shy Boy
Posted (edited)

The cast according to Evel Dick. Miss Keesha  :jonny5:

Ed9ANQfXgAAIVR7?format=jpg&name=medium

3 hours ago, Remmy said:

I'd honestly be fine with seeing the cast for the 1st time at the live move-in, that'd be a bit iconic

I'm so here for that. It'd be so exciting and would guarantee that fans watch live. 

Edited by Shy Boy

Remmy

Keesha trending in the US after that rumored list dropped :jonny5: Now THAT'S power.

I'd be satisfied if this ended up being the final cast. The guy's side is a little weak (as expected) but we have some VERY strong women that are able to carry the season. It could truly be so, so much worse.

Khamis
45 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

and massive **** :jonny5:

Oop. How do we know about this? :mandown:

Hot Volcano
Just now, Khamis said:

Oop. How do we know about this? :mandown:

Spoiler

tumblr_n9rp5yI4Y21tvnlsbo1_400.gif

:mandown:

Khamis
50 minutes ago, 1DES said:

They needed to ask Sheriff Kathy. She will bring iconic kii.

Omg yes the mess that would be. 

Khamis
Just now, Hot Volcano said:
  Hide contents

tumblr_n9rp5yI4Y21tvnlsbo1_400.gif

:mandown:

I-.... I’m... :deadbanana4:

mariah-carey-flowers-grave-lying-gif-887

PopMusicJunkie

Humph... I’ll be tuning in but I’m not enthused with most of the names leaked.  :michael:

Tylerbv

Keesha? Whew

Hot Volcano
2 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

Humph... I’ll be tuning in but I’m not enthused with most of the names leaked.  :michael:

Season 20 is the only season I haven't seen (I was working that summer), so I don't know how random Bayleigh and Tyler are? As for the rest, I'm happy with 8 of them Cody, Da'Vone, Dani (my ultimate BB fave, was never rooting that hard for HGs like I was rooting for her, Kalia and Porschea in S13), David, Janelle, Kaysat, Keesha & Nicole. 

dillan
23 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Season 20 is the only season I haven't seen (I was working that summer), so I don't know how random Bayleigh and Tyler are? As for the rest, I'm happy with 8 of them Cody, Da'Vone, Dani (my ultimate BB fave, was never rooting that hard for HGs like I was rooting for her, Kalia and Porschea in S13), David, Janelle, Kaysat, Keesha & Nicole. 

Tyler gets a lot of hate but he honestly should of won his season, he played a great game

As for Bayleigh, she’s okay but she’s also extremely annoying (at least she is on the latest season of The Challenge)