Staryu

Big Brother "All" "Stars" | Live Feeds Discussion

fais_2311

Fan fave Nicole might not be on because production did not want 2 Nicole in the same season. Snakecole did her job already.

She’s coming for the other female fan fave too

Pray for Daniele, Janelle, Day and other females

Pray for your ears when she starts whining

Gwegend
2 hours ago, Drama said:

I don’t want to be negative because trust me we would love to see it, but Day just isn’t a good player :toofunny3: but her DR sessions should be glorious. 

Listen- they might go for each other and forget about her :gaygacat5:

Gwegend
26 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Fan fave Nicole might not be on because production did not want 2 Nicole in the same season. Snakecole did her job already.

Damn that’s a ****ing shame. Fan fave Nicole is actually a great player, a good personality, and welcomed addition to the cast. Snakecole is a chauvinistic pig. Production on these shows is actually very truly clueless 

Elite Four Brad
1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

The other women on the cast need to know that Snakecole will sell them out for a man in seconds, hopefully she doesn't become the first two-time winner, because someone like a Hayden or Ian being rumored would be WAY better lol. Kaycee would also be a mess winning twice.

NSKqxUv.gif

fais_2311

If one of the female hgs win HoH they NEED to target Nicole. We can see how she played BB16, BB18 and TAR. Honestly I don’t mind she being snakey but the way she was so against the women:deadbanana:

Aquamarine

If miss Franzel takes out my faves Daniele D and Janelle I-

NSKqxUv.gif

fais_2311

And I still don’t understand why fan fave Keesha, Libra, Renny and even fun villains like April and Michelle from BB10 were not even asked. 

Let me not start on iconic HBIC Shelli, messy queen Vanessa, another fan fave Elissa.

Instead they chose to bring Snakecole and Kaycee again. Ewww

As for their token gay spot, they should bring Kevin BB11 back over Fr**** and Tommy. If we have to deal with Fr**** again :rip:

splozo
21 hours ago, AlternativeFacts said:

It's not her fault that she's naturally good at the game and people gravitate to her. She's honestly one of the best players ever... I don't know why people don't equate her with Dan/Derrick/Will

People don’t equate her to Derrick because on her original season, largely due in part because of Derrick, she had no alliance her entire season and wasted (one of her non impact) HoHs on JOCASTA. Why would she be in the same league as someone who manhandled her in an extremely embarassing manner? Luckily for her she had two alliances already built in day 1 on her second go around (vets and cliques).

I wont trash anyone for winning a jury vote that was deserved but to say Ratcole is in the same league as the very person who (lets be honest didnt have to put much effort) in order to absolutely snow her and lead her to play a horrific nonimpact game in 15 is laughable at the very LEAST.

Hooligan
13 hours ago, Elite Four Brad said:

You're forgetting Raven with her endless lies, tbh I'd be fine with her on All-Stars for theatrics. In the words of Sabrina from BB Canada "YOU WANT GOOD TV? IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?!"

NSKqxUv.gif

Queen Sabrina.  Even though it was Canada, that’s legit one of my FAVORITE BB seasons.  

:alexz:

Lexiel

Nicole is probably doing it again to pay for her wedding with Victor... The fact that she'll most likely be in the house with Paul and Paulie... I wanna vomit :'( 

Everest

This show is a shell of its former self, and the fact that Janelle is considering returning is a whole mess

Don't ruin your iconic image queen - we all saw how S14 went

Leave this to the later season flops

NSKqxUv.gif

Cheers

Victor should come back.. with his sexy self!

Staryu
1 hour ago, Everest said:

This show is a shell of its former self, and the fact that Janelle is considering returning is a whole mess

Don't ruin your iconic image queen - we all saw how S14 went

Leave this to the later season flops

NSKqxUv.gif

Janelle is in much better shape now than she was for 14 :jonny: she's done popping out kids and she had to train for The Amazing Race, she's stayed in shape and looks good for 40 

Drama

Tbh anyone who’s already won needs to go first.  

Everest
1 hour ago, Staryu said:

Janelle is in much better shape now than she was for 14 :jonny: she's done popping out kids and she had to train for The Amazing Race, she's stayed in shape and looks good for 40 

True :jonny:

But her status as one of the most iconic houseguests in BB history puts an immediate target on her back

If she does do AS2, I figure she'll either make it all the way to the end, or get backdoored immediately

Khamis

Ok i may be behind but why are yall saying Cody? I thought it was Paulie that TMZ announced? Cause chile if its Cody :jonny5:

confide in me

After the mess that was last year's season im here for this :duca:

1DES
1 hour ago, Khamis said:

Ok i may be behind but why are yall saying Cody? I thought it was Paulie that TMZ announced? Cause chile if its Cody :jonny5:

Cody coming to give Derrick a second win. :deadbanana:

Staryu
3 hours ago, Khamis said:

The people with sources are saying Cody, not Paulie, they think TMZ confused them or something. 

mxoonlight

please send nicole franzel home first LOOOOOOOORD

Superbitch
24 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

please send nicole franzel home first LOOOOOOOORD

Who even asked for THAT RAT!!! 

naval23

Man I really wanted BB5 Diane to make it but she's pregnant :( 

Kings.

:jonny5:

Aquamarine
18 hours ago, Hooligan said:

Queen Sabrina.  Even though it was Canada, that’s legit one of my FAVORITE BB seasons.  

:alexz:

BBCAN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the US version wbk, and BBCAN2 isn't even the best BBCAN season!

NSKqxUv.gif

Khamis

Is this real?! Bc it looks real! QUEEN DANI:jonny5: