Staryu

Big Brother "All" "Stars" | Live Feeds Discussion

Hot Volcano

If we get Dani Donato back on Big Brother :jonny5:

Lexiel
17 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

Kaaryn is rightfully blacklisted like most of the other bb15. Shame cuz bb15 gameplay wise was pretty good. 

I'd like to put it on the record that Elissa, Candiace, Howard, Helen and Jesse to some extent, deserve to be excluded from the narrative of this cesspool of racism and ignorance. Matter of fact, they ALL deserve to come back to AS2.

Shy Boy
10 minutes ago, Drama said:

I have no idea who that is kneeling between Kesha and Jenn. I thought that was Jillian Michaels. :ahh:

but the blonde under Steve is Jenn Diturno from season 9. 

Not Jillian Michaels :deadbanana4:

And yes, that's who it is! Now I remember she came in the house with Ryan as her ex and they had a quickie on the first night. That's her BB legacy :rip:

12 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

lol no that was Natalie, who would also give blowjobs and handjobs on the feeds. That season was a disaster. :deadbanana2:

Sharon was the one who was ROBBED at F4 HOH where they counted the guinea pigs in the house as an existing relationship/pair still in the house. Sharon would've won that HOH and probably wins the season if she gets to F2, but instead she loses it and then the winner uses his money to start a drug ring. :deadbanana2:

Omg, the way I loved Natalie's messy ass. She was on my All Stars wishlist for yearsss. Wasn't she like a devout Christian too? :deadbanana2:

That guinea pig question that they scammed Sharon with is the biggest rigged mess in BB history. 

chiliam

This will go downhill quick after Janelle and Danielle left early. They are seen as strong female competitors

Drama
12 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

Not Jillian Michaels :deadbanana4:

And yes, that's who it is! Now I remember she came in the house with Ryan as her ex and they had a quickie on the first night. That's her BB legacy :rip:

Omg, the way I loved Natalie's messy ass. She was on my All Stars wishlist for yearsss. Wasn't she like a devout Christian too? :deadbanana2:

That guinea pig question that they scammed Sharon with is the biggest rigged mess in BB history. 

I’m honestly convinced might be Jillian pretending to be Erika nn :deadbanana4:

But omg you all are Talking about Natalie on BB9. She follows me on twitter and I’ve bought one of her paintings a few years ago 💀. I still remember when she won that HOH, I screamed!! I was such a stan for Team Christ! :toofunny3:

Brooke-lynn

Im really dreading seeing Nicole F's face among the official cast, ugh!!! Can she just go away :chick3:

dabunique
13 minutes ago, Brooke-lynn said:

Im really dreading seeing Nicole F's face among the official cast, ugh!!! Can she just go away :chick3:

Hey sis

i need da rat and Tyler and Paul gone right away 

Gwegend
1 hour ago, Chevysus said:

speaking of manifest it's such a shame neither Christie or Kaitlyn will be on this season:coffee:  

Truly disgusting that neither of these 2 Actual stars are

On this “All stars” season

Beyonnaise

I’m like 500% sure Nicole will join a guys alliance with the sole intention of backdooring all the strong girls early again.

bearman10
3 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

I know y'all hate Paul but I really want to see him play with people who know how to play the game. And he comes through with points for the draft. 

THIS! Paul was my favorite in bb18. when he's with people who play the game he's fantastic to watch and maneuver through the game. I will be rooting for him even tho i despised him in bb19.  

If janelle, Dani, Danielle, and Kaysar are really on then i'll be so damn happy. 

andy being a whiny b*tch on twitter... you love to see it. :bibliahh:

Khamis
18 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I’m like 500% sure Nicole will join a guys alliance with the sole intention of backdooring all the strong girls early again.

Omg thisssss.

Dannie & Janelle will def need some payola early on (which we know production can and will do) bc i guarantee that if the cast is really skewed and they are some of the oldest players.... TARGETED. Couple them with the fact that they are women and we alreadyyyyyy know how BB feels about women? Especially when you got girls like Nicole who is gonna want the men to take her to the finale just so she can get dropped at final 5. :rip:

Khamis

I hope that for ONCE that since these will be all vets.... that the women actually stick together bc they already know the drill. You know the men will band together it only makes sense but we see everyone year there is always 1-2 girls that think they are the exception.

PULL THRU QUEENS

Scene.

Andy is so obnoxious and one of the worst winners, but he did make a point here

fabRyOf.png

Season 10 was a masterpiece with the best casting the show has ever seen, omg.

Shy Boy
1 hour ago, Brooke-lynn said:

I'm hoping TMZ mistakenly put Nicole F when it's really BB21 Nicole. Apparently they may have published the wrong Calafiore brother. 

TaggedGalaxy
2 hours ago, Brooke-lynn said:

Ugh same, we don’t need her back, she played twice and won, give someone else a chance :chick3:

Hooligan
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Staryu said:

She (her parents) hired a professional PR team to scrub her internet record or whatever, she changed her name very soon after BB15 too :deadbanana2: 

Wait, what?  Lol.  I thought her last name changed because she got married?

:deadbanana:

Edited by Hooligan

Ciel

I can't handle Nicole F. back or Paul for that matter...please let it have been a mistake :weeps:

Tom Vercetti

Let me root for Enzo if he actually made it in. 

Anthem
3 hours ago, Scene. said:

Andy is so obnoxious and one of the worst winners, but he did make a point here

fabRyOf.png

Season 10 was a masterpiece with the best casting the show has ever seen, omg.

YES, Renny is one of the GOATs.

This is one of my favourite videos on the internet:

J Legend X

Considering the Drama between Baileigh and Casey on "The Challenge" would be nice to see them back in the house ! 

Gwegend
7 minutes ago, Anthem said:

YES, Renny is one of the GOATs.

This is one of my favourite videos on the internet:

I just LOST it over this video. I watched in silence and then CRACKED at the end with the very last “Mary! Saint Joseph!”

RIP me

Mel.

Get Kaycee, Derrick & Tyler out first!

Staryu

* = winner

Locked:
Josh*
Janelle
Cody C.
Dani D. 
Kaycee*
Nicole F.*
Tyler
Ian* 

Probably:
Bayleigh
Da'vonne
Hayden*
Kaysar

Maybe:
Paul 
Amber B. 
Nicole A.
Christmas
Danielle Reyes
Enzo

???:
Diane
Kevin Campbell

Liz Nolan

Here's a list of most of the names I've seen and varying degrees of likelihood 

Insanity
6 hours ago, dabunique said:

I’m so ****in excited to see my King Josh and my Queen Janelle

I heard Kaiser is back too. Ugh I’m gonna lose it 

if so my draft will be 

Josh

Kayser

Janelle

Danielle 

i wish i knew all the players since ive only seen some seasons :giraffe: imma have a hard time picking a draft since i wont know half of them but maybe theres an advantage to piking people at random haha

Insanity
46 minutes ago, Staryu said:

* = winner

Locked:
Josh*
Janelle
Cody C.
Dani D. 
Kaycee*
Nicole F.*
Tyler
Ian*