Staryu

Big Brother "All" "Stars" | Live Feeds Discussion

Insanity

Why do people hate Paul I didnt watch s18?

Tayman

where is queen Aaryn zPLi60H.gif 

Beyonnaise
2 minutes ago, Tayman said:

where is queen Aaryn zPLi60H.gif 

She’s actually a very successful mommy vlogger on YouTube now :deadbanana4:  She blocks people who ask her about BB and most of her white mom stans probably have no idea she had such a huge racism scandal on the show

Cheers

IM sorry is that picture real? Who are half of those people? is that ELAINA I see? Christine?!?! The Twins?!?!!? The pow pow girl :deadbanana2: 

WHEREEE are the all stars

Beyonnaise
Just now, Cheers said:

IM sorry is that picture real? Who are half of those people? is that ELAINA I see? Christine?!?! The Twins?!?!!? The pow pow girl :deadbanana2: 

WHEREEE are the all stars

No that pic is from a reunion they did two years ago when BB20 started. Thank god Crustine will never come back.

shookgrande

been waiting years for this :jonny6:

Staryu

Cast reveal on feeds next Wednesday :jonny: 

Cheers

4 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

No that pic is from a reunion they did two years ago when BB20 started. Thank god Crustine will never come back.

Thank the Lord :heart2: 

Now I just need Valentine's Day, Paul, & Josh to stay away. Hopefully the Tyler & Cody rumors are true :jonny5: they should makeout and give us what we need.

Staryu
8 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

She’s actually a very successful mommy vlogger on YouTube now :deadbanana4:  She blocks people who ask her about BB and most of her white mom stans probably have no idea she had such a huge racism scandal on the show

She (her parents) hired a professional PR team to scrub her internet record or whatever, she changed her name very soon after BB15 too :deadbanana2: 

Gwegend
36 minutes ago, Chevysus said:

I think a lot of the new players probably don't know Dani & probably haven't seen her season which will hopefully help her:celestial5:

That would be ideal. 

A Baleigh/Dani final 2

I’m gonna ~manifest~ that right quick :gaygacat7:

Pink Whitney
3 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

That would be ideal. 

A Baleigh/Dani final 2

I’m gonna ~manifest~ that right quick :gaygacat7:

speaking of manifest it's such a shame neither Christie or Kaitlyn will be on this season:coffee:  

Beyonnaise
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Staryu said:

She (her parents) hired a professional PR team to scrub her internet record or whatever, she changed her name very soon after BB15 too :deadbanana2: 

nn I remember during BB15 her mom went on TMZ and showed pictures of her going to prom with a black guy to show how she could never be racist :deadbanana: She’s lowkey lucky that it happened right before social justice activism really took over in 2014

Edited by Beyonnaise

Shy Boy
1 hour ago, Drama said:

I can smell the Covid. 

Guys is that Erika kneeling between Keesha & Jen?

And who is the blonde woman under Steve? 

dabunique

I’m so ****in excited to see my King Josh and my Queen Janelle

I heard Kaiser is back too. Ugh I’m gonna lose it 

if so my draft will be 

Josh

Kayser

Janelle

Danielle 

Puttanesca

Omg I forgot about Donny. Would love for him to be the token old guy.

Tom Vercetti

Kaaryn is rightfully blacklisted like most of the other bb15. Shame cuz bb15 gameplay wise was pretty good. 

Elite Four Brad
29 minutes ago, Staryu said:

Cast reveal on feeds next Wednesday :jonny: 

I'm hearing that some interesting older players are being rumored like the gorgeous Kaysar and queen Diane. I'm hoping at least one of them is in the house, hopefully Diane can get revenge on Janelle for AS1. Diane was literally targeted for no reason by Janelle and she almost got Will evicted in Week 3. :deadbanana2:

Shy Boy

Lisa is an older player who I'd love to see back. BB has evolved so much since season 3, it'd be interesting to see how she would adapt. 

Elite Four Brad
1 minute ago, Shy Boy said:

That's not the confirmed cast, just a few players who showed up to the 20th anniversary. But, yes that's Erika, who I wouldn't be surprised to see back since she's worked in Reality TV for years now at this point. I've watched every season and I can't tell you who that blonde lady is, I know that's Sharon and Sheila next to her though.

Shy Boy
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

That's not the confirmed cast, just a few players who showed up to the 20th anniversary. But, yes that's Erika, who I wouldn't be surprised to see back since she's worked in Reality TV for years now at this point. I've watched every season and I can't tell you who that blonde lady is, I know that's Sharon and Sheila next to her though.

Oh I know! I was just curious :laugh: Wow, Erika still looks great.

Hmm, I was thinking that the blonde woman is from BB9 too. I think she's the one that they aired having sex in the toilet room and she said "is it in?" :deadbanana2:

Edited by Shy Boy

Tom Vercetti

I'm not really into Derrick's gameplay but it would've been amusing to see how he would've adapted in a cast that aren't sheep. Not the most amusing person, but definitely preferably over the likes of say.. Kaycee. 

Beyonnaise
3 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

Kaaryn is rightfully blacklisted like most of the other bb15. Shame cuz bb15 gameplay wise was pretty good. 

It’s a shame how a season dominated by women and a gay guy all playing hard was full of so much racism and bullying. Aaryn was a comp beast with 4 HOHs (she didn’t know how to strategize and let Amanda control everything though).

Elite Four Brad
1 minute ago, Shy Boy said:

Oh I know! I was just curious :laugh: Wow, Erika still looks great.

Hmm, I was thinking that the blonde woman is from BB9 too. I think she's the one that they aired having sex in the toilet room and she said "is it in?" :deadbanana2:

lol no that was Natalie, who would also give blowjobs and handjobs on the feeds. That season was a disaster. :deadbanana2:

Sharon was the one who was ROBBED at F4 HOH where they counted the guinea pigs in the house as an existing relationship/pair still in the house. Sharon would've won that HOH and probably wins the season if she gets to F2, but instead she loses it and then the winner uses his money to start a drug ring. :deadbanana2:

Drama
14 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

I have no idea who that is kneeling between Kesha and Jenn. I thought that was Jillian Michaels. :ahh:

but the blonde under Steve is Jenn Diturno from season 9. 

Tom Vercetti
9 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

It’s a shame how a season dominated by women and a gay guy all playing hard was full of so much racism and bullying. Aaryn was a comp beast with 4 HOHs (she didn’t know how to strategize and let Amanda control everything though).

When the jury house was mostly women until judd came in :deadbanana2: Sucks that "ay it's me ginamarie" got as far as she did cuz I would've preferred  any of the other females over her.