Staryu

Big Brother "All" "Stars" | Live Feeds Discussion

Hooligan
On 7/31/2020 at 12:10 AM, Elite Four Brad said:

Maggie? The girl who KILLED someone as a nurse for insurance money? :rip:

Wait, what? Lol.  

ARTPØP

I'm so beyond excited for this season!!!! I've been watching BB religiously since BB12. But I've seen 6-7, 11-21 in full. And clips of every other season, so I'm really happy that we're getting oldies from pre-BB10 on this season!

Here's my final predictions for the cast, based on all the rumors. What do you guys think? 

Girls

Janelle Pierzina (BB6, BB7, BB14) 

Daniele Donato Briones (BB8, BB13)

Nicole Franzel (BB16, BB18) 

Nicole Anthony (BB21)

Bayleigh Dayton (BB20)

Da'Vonne Rogers (BB17, BB18)

Keesha Smith (BB10)

Amber Borzotra (BB16) 

Boys

Kaysar Ridha (BB6, BB7) 

Cody Calafiore (BB16)

Enzo Palumbo (BB12) 

Kevin Campbell (BB11) 

David Alexander (BB21) 

Ian Terry (BB14) 

Tyler Crispen (BB20)

Memphis Garrett (BB10) 

I like David a lot, but I don't consider him an "all-star" just cuz he was the first one evicted last year. He'd be perfect for a second chances season (along wtih Queen Jodi, Glenn and Cameron). I'd love to see him play again but not on this season. But, I'm not going to complain cuz we are getting BB All-Stars during a pandemic so anything is good for me tbh. 

mxoonlight

I'm still shook Cody is returning, ugh :jonny5: BB16 has the hottest guys. Him, Zach, Devin and Caleb, choo choo choo :jonny:

Michael196
3 hours ago, ARTPØP said:

NOT THIS B*TCH AGAIN!!!:priceless:

azii

Cody is hot but he is no Clay :jonny: 

tenor.gif 

Hot Volcano
35 minutes ago, azii said:

Cody is hot but he is no Clay :jonny: 

tenor.gif 

Yea, Clay is easily the hottest HG ever :smitten:

He looks even better now

:jonny5:

Guy Next Door

I am reading your all comments and it comes back memory before Survivor 40 (all winners edition), when fans were acting like you do it now. "OMG, THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC, THE BEST SEASON, ALL WINNERS, OMG," and it was one of the worst seasons, predictable, boring, nothing exciting.

It will be the same here. I will give it a try, but I know there's no chance I will watch it till the end. Season with returning players, no matter what reality is about, never ends well. 

Staryu
14 hours ago, ARTPØP said:

I'm so beyond excited for this season!!!! I've been watching BB religiously since BB12. But I've seen 6-7, 11-21 in full. And clips of every other season, so I'm really happy that we're getting oldies from pre-BB10 on this season!

Here's my final predictions for the cast, based on all the rumors. What do you guys think? 

Girls

Janelle Pierzina (BB6, BB7, BB14) 

Daniele Donato Briones (BB8, BB13)

Nicole Anthony (BB21)

Bayleigh Dayton (BB20)

Da'Vonne Rogers (BB17, BB18)

Keesha Smith (BB10)

Amber Borzotra (BB16) 

Boys

Kaysar Ridha (BB6, BB7) 

Cody Calafiore (BB16)

Enzo Palumbo (BB12) 

Kevin Campbell (BB11) 

David Alexander (BB21) 

Ian Terry (BB14) 

Tyler Crispen (BB20)

Memphis Garrett (BB10) 

I like David a lot, but I don't consider him an "all-star" just cuz he was the first one evicted last year. He'd be perfect for a second chances season (along wtih Queen Jodi, Glenn and Cameron). I'd love to see him play again but not on this season. But, I'm not going to complain cuz we are getting BB All-Stars during a pandemic so anything is good for me tbh. 

I'm so excited too, I've been watching since season 1 :jonny: and I loved All Stars and been waiting for like a decade for another. I feel like this cast list is pretty accurate, I do wish we'd get a good wildcard that no one really knew about though. 

I agree about David, I liked him last year but "all star" material? IDK, I feel like he will definitely be a wildcard, he might be in over his head or he might play it well and realize no one really knows him and he can get in with a good alliance and be a vote for them. 

I'm rooting for Dani D the most, if she goes first week it would probably ruin the season for me :deadbanana2: I hope she can last awhile 

Hot Volcano

David is on this season because so many people dropped out.

Paul, Josh and Kaycee were basically confirmed by multiple sources but they dropped out last minute. Josh and Kaycee because they have COVID and Paul explaimed his reasons on Twitter.

Also, both Dan and Derrick confirmed CBS reached out to them but they ended up dropping out aswell. Hayden, Danielle Reyes and Frankie were also rumored HGs at some point. 

KevinKDC

Wait how is this even going to work with covid? I thought there was ban for filming in the US

Hot Volcano
2 minutes ago, KevinKDC said:

Wait how is this even going to work with covid? I thought there was ban for filming in the US

The ban was lifted months ago. They are filming it with minimum contact with the production and constant testing.

G.U.Y. Gaga
Just now, Hot Volcano said:

The ban was lifted months ago. They are filming it with minimum contact with the production and constant testing.

I am reading your all comments and it comes back memory before Survivor 40 (all winners edition), when fans were acting like you do it now. "OMG, THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC, THE BEST SEASON, ALL WINNERS, OMG," and it was one of the worst seasons, predictable, boring, nothing exciting.

It will be the same here. I will give it a try, but I know there's no chance I will watch it till the end. Season with returning players, no matter what reality is about, never ends well. 

Hot Volcano
12 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:toofunny2:

The cast is promising, if anything we'll get a ton of entertainement with Da'Vonne, Dani D, Keesha, Janelle and Cody ( :smitten: ).

Dula Peep

We need legend Danielle back

:alexz:

Drama

Remember how we were all ready to Stan Alex DOWN. Free thinking Asian woman who was a strong player and ready to

bulldoze through the  house and the men only to

turn out to be one of the biggest flops in BB history and one of Paul’s most loyal minions. You hate to see it. I hope she went home and repented for

her sins. 

Beyonnaise
Posted (edited)

Just days away from seeing Janelle, Daniele, and Keesha on my screen again :jonny5:

Edited by Beyonnaise

Aquamarine

Daniele or Janelle HAVE to win this season, and it'll go down as one of the good ones, I JUST KNOW IT. :jonny5:

dillan

How on EARTH is David Alexander an all star???

Pelvic Thrust

I hope Keesha does not disappoint :jonny:

RATcole will lowkey ruin this season I just know it

Hot Volcano
1 hour ago, dillan said:

How on EARTH is David Alexander an all star???

I already posted about it on this page. So many allstars dropped out so they didn't have a choice but to ask someone irrelevant + he is black so that works in their favor.

Beyonnaise
Posted (edited)

How are they gonna handle the continuity of having two Nicoles? They’ve never had two people with the same name on one season, on BB18 they even told Paulie to go by that over Paul because of bearded Paul. “Nicole F.” and “Nicole A.” will sound weird but I guess there’s not really any better option (besides calling the former Snake or Rat :gaycat3:)

Edited by Beyonnaise

ARTPØP
17 hours ago, Michael196 said:

NOT THIS B*TCH AGAIN!!!:priceless:

I loved Nicole BB16, but BB18 was a rollercoaster :shakeno:

7 hours ago, VJoker said:

lets be real, the only reason why they cast david is because they need a black male hg and so far (since we only get one per season) there have not been any notable ones in the last few years

I would love to see Howard or Devin play again. 

6 hours ago, Staryu said:

I'm so excited too, I've been watching since season 1 :jonny: and I loved All Stars and been waiting for like a decade for another. I feel like this cast list is pretty accurate, I do wish we'd get a good wildcard that no one really knew about though. 

I agree about David, I liked him last year but "all star" material? IDK, I feel like he will definitely be a wildcard, he might be in over his head or he might play it well and realize no one really knows him and he can get in with a good alliance and be a vote for them. 

I'm rooting for Dani D the most, if she goes first week it would probably ruin the season for me :deadbanana2: I hope she can last awhile 

Right! Dani, Janelle and Keesha are going to be my faves I think. I pray they can make it far!

mxoonlight

I think David or Memphis are going to be the first boot and Tyler will probably be the first person backdoored. :skull: There is seriously no cohesion among the male cast to where an alliance with mostly guys would run it, which would be sooo refreshing especially considering these are some of the best girls. I'm gonna pray that Kaysar can play his own game and not get dragged into whatever mess I know Janelle is about to get herself into :bibliahh:  I can see her and Bayleigh butting heads and it getting ugly fast.

Khamis

First time watching BB20 and like..... Bayleigh is a terrible player. Girls game is BAD. Its not gonna be cute on AS :doc:

mxoonlight
3 hours ago, Aquamarine said:

Daniele or Janelle HAVE to win this season, and it'll go down as one of the good ones, I JUST KNOW IT. :jonny5:

I think Dani has a really good shot especially since she’s been minding her business and watching most of these hens play the past couple of years :clap3: I really hope that she, Day and Nicole A work together :jonny5: