Staryu

Big Brother "All" "Stars" | Live Feeds Discussion

Recommended Posts

Desire

Not a surprise reveal as if we didn't already know :skull: It's probably not fully set just in case someone comes back positive with COVID. 

 

I'm an OG Ratcole hater but excited to see her return :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Superbitch

What did ratcole do to him omg thsi is not papi victor 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1DES
6 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

What did ratcole do to him omg thsi is not papi victor 

She white-wash him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Superbitch
5 minutes ago, 1DES said:

She white-wash him.

She did yikes!!! :biblio:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fais_2311
34 minutes ago, Drama said:

I’m just going to be the one to say this so y’all don’t drag me but Nicole A was carried through the game by Jackson and Holly and I know they’re going to let her float to at least F5 because she was “bullied”. If anything they should’ve brought back Holly,  24, Wisconsin now that her and Jackson broke up. :sorry:

24 :rip:

 

Both Nicole/Cliff & Jackson/Holly need each other. Nicole/Cliff were the one who chose to work with Jackson/Holly when those two were shunned by Christie and her cult. And it was a great move cause Jackson/Holly can win comps for them.

 

But their biggest mistake was during final 5. Nicole knew it was a bad move but letting herself to follow Cliff’s decision and vote out Tommy. :rip:

 

She deserved that All Stars spot. I was surprised she lasted til final 3 cause when she was bullied by the big alliance, I thought her gameplay was over but she did THAT. Her rebound with her great social games, great instinct and that iconic double eviction HoH win. Legend. 

 

Fanfavecole is coming to end Ratcole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drama
14 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

24 :rip:

 

Both Nicole/Cliff & Jackson/Holly need each other. Nicole/Cliff were the one who chose to work with Jackson/Holly when those two were shunned by Christie and her cult. And it was a great move cause Jackson/Holly can win comps for them.

 

But their biggest mistake was during final 5. Nicole knew it was a bad move but letting herself to follow Cliff’s decision and vote out Tommy. :rip:

 

She deserved that All Stars spot. I was surprised she lasted til final 3 cause when she was bullied by the big alliance, I thought her gameplay was over but she did THAT. Her rebound with her great social games, great instinct and that iconic double eviction HoH win. Legend. 

 

Fanfavecole is coming to end Ratcole

Nn not me putting 24:rip: when the good sis is like 32 or something. But anyway..... All I’m saying is I just don’t want Nicole A to coast through this season because she’s..... nice :doc: when we could’ve gotten an exciting player like Libra/Chima/Crack Queen Vanessa/you get my point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shy Boy
1 hour ago, Superbitch said:

What did ratcole do to him omg thsi is not papi victor 

 

 

 

 

 

The way Victor left all his sazon in Miami to become a blancito in the middle of nowhere, Michigan. Sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elite Four Brad
2 hours ago, Clandestine said:

There are only a couple on the rumoured cast that I'm not interested in but even the first all stars had some.

 

I just rewatched the week Paulie was evicted in BB18 and I had forgotten how much joy his tears brought me. Low key there aren't enough villains in the cast if both Josh and Paul aren't on it but I'd prefer someone like Maggie/April from BB6.

Maggie? The girl who KILLED someone as a nurse for insurance money? :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom Vercetti
57 minutes ago, Drama said:

Nn not me putting 24:rip: when the good sis is like 32 or something. But anyway..... All I’m saying is I just don’t want Nicole A to coast through this season because she’s..... nice :doc: when we could’ve gotten an exciting player like Libra/Chima/Crack Queen Vanessa/you get my point. 

Tbf, nicole was playing her own game (or at least trying to) early on until that week where 8+ ppl shut the door on her and almost got backdoored. She kinda had no choice but to lay low for the rest of the time until H8ful numbers started dwindling down. The few moments where we saw her shine like the double eviction week were nice to see and one of the few enjoyable moments of the season. I think if we see her again on as2 she'll have more agency/confidence to make more moves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Insanity
1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

24 :rip:

 

Both Nicole/Cliff & Jackson/Holly need each other. Nicole/Cliff were the one who chose to work with Jackson/Holly when those two were shunned by Christie and her cult. And it was a great move cause Jackson/Holly can win comps for them.

 

But their biggest mistake was during final 5. Nicole knew it was a bad move but letting herself to follow Cliff’s decision and vote out Tommy. :rip:

 

She deserved that All Stars spot. I was surprised she lasted til final 3 cause when she was bullied by the big alliance, I thought her gameplay was over but she did THAT. Her rebound with her great social games, great instinct and that iconic double eviction HoH win. Legend. 

 

Fanfavecole is coming to end Ratcole

I like that Nicole and wasn't she AFP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Insanity
1 hour ago, Superbitch said:

What did ratcole do to him omg thsi is not papi victor 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He looks good what r u talking about lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khamis

I am watching BB20 for the first time (The only season I havent seen) and Im so interested to see how Tyler’s gameplay changes. Surely no one in their right mind will believe anything that comes out of his mouth? I’d imagine he‘ll have to play a completely new game.

 

I cant even explain how excited I am for next weeks premiere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clandestine
46 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

Maggie? The girl who KILLED someone as a nurse for insurance money? :rip:

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Switch her for Jen then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Superbitch
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Insanity said:

He looks good what r u talking about lol

He went from latino papi to another cop l. Hes not ugly but lost all the season/spice. 
 

CsubRG0WgAEyEmM.jpg

 

you cannot tell me he looks better now that this latin papi :flame:

Edited by Superbitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
azii
9 hours ago, Superbitch said:

waot at me finding out ratcole is with papi victor? How? 

He had a huge crush on her during bb18 and always flirted with her. He proposed to her on the show, not sure on what season though. 

They way he downgraded :rip: He was so fine with the beard and the long hair. And now he is a cop married to a bland white woman :biblio:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staryu

Since the cast isn't being announced until the premiere :rip: draft picking will only be open for a short window, probably like a day, starting during the premiere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TaggedGalaxy
10 hours ago, Superbitch said:

What did ratcole do to him omg thsi is not papi victor 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ratcole changed him :biblio:

 

wgy0a2i0gtd51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=62057344e39e134ab6c774d568bdc3cbd3c27976

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Superbitch
10 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Ratcole changed him :biblio:

 

wgy0a2i0gtd51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=62057344e39e134ab6c774d568bdc3cbd3c27976

A rat!! At least we know since she’s married maybe she won’t hide behind the boys now??? That was always her strategy. She needs to be more careful now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staryu

How does Nicole Franzel have over 631k followers on instagram :deadbanana2:Julie Chen herself only has 320k :rip: and the BB account has 681k, Nicole gonna pass them :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bearman10
48 minutes ago, Staryu said:

Since the cast isn't being announced until the premiere :rip: draft picking will only be open for a short window, probably like a day, starting during the premiere

thanks staryu! came here to check on that! :heart:

 

im nervous this show is gonna have horrible ratings. there's been ZERO promo. I'm shocked.

a tweet and commercial aint gonna cut it. there's been no grodner interviews either. there usually is before the show begins.

Apparently ET was suppose to run a BB segment last night but it was scrapped (assuming it was supposed to be about the cast)... either way the producers could've at least let ET tease house reveal or something.... or talk about the seasons twist or first HOH comp. idk..... where's the promo CBS!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elite Four Brad

Reminder that Christmas is a convicted CRIMINAL for beating up her baby daddy with a dildo when he got a new girl and almost running him over with a truck. :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beyonnaise
9 hours ago, Elite Four Brad said:

Maggie? The girl who KILLED someone as a nurse for insurance money? :rip:

Ugh BB6 is so iconic :dies: The Nerd Herd were such horrible people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Insanity
2 hours ago, Superbitch said:

He went from latino papi to another cop l. Hes not ugly but lost all the season/spice. 
 

CsubRG0WgAEyEmM.jpg

 

you cannot tell me he looks better now that this latin papi :flame:

Honestly not into longer hair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beyonnaise

Everyone going into this season despising Ratcole hmm a wee bit of an iconic villain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drama

Ubly, MI is about 2 hours north of me and it’s honestly the middle of nowhere. I don’t know what kinda Chemical X,  Sailor moon, X- men punani Nicole has to convince Victor to move there and be a cop but hats off to her. Y’all lost. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites