Staryu

Big Brother All Stars | Live Feeds Discussion

Bad Decisions

Seriously why do people want to work with Cody so damn much?! I'm disappointed in Kaysar rn like... he was literally planning to put you guys up! You USED your one and only safety pass BECAUSE you weren't getting good vibes from him and now you think he wants to work with you!? Ugh what even is this season anymore

Edited by Bad Decisions

Beyonnaise

Kaysar is just bad at the game :skull: There's a reason he never made jury. Love him as a person but he always trusts the wrong people, from Jennifer to Dr. Will to now Cody.

Thuggin

Tbh if I were in the house I’d probably want to align with Cody too just because I’d know everyone would be wanting to work with his “type” and I’d rather be with the big alliance than against the big alliance :dies:

Dani is definitely playing opposite of her BB13 strategy

Chemical X.
37 minutes ago, Bad Decisions said:

Seriously why do people want to work with Cody so damn much?! I'm disappointed in Kaysar rn like... he was literally planning to put you guys up! You USED your one and only safety pass BECAUSE you weren't getting good vibes from him and now you think he wants to work with you!? Ugh what even is this season anymore

I think it’s  because Cody is HOH. I feel like everything is going to fall apart on Thursday - from alliances, to people groveling at Cody’s feet. A much needed reset.

Chemical X.

Bayleigh and Day are questioning Dani :alexz: