Staryu

Big Brother "All" "Stars" | Live Feeds Discussion

Touch It

the way this season is already going to pure ****... hoping for back to back janelle and kaysar hohs to teach these boring new schoolers a lesson

giphy.gif

TeeJay
12 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

The women on BB16 were tragic though. Especially when you consider how great the women of BB15 & BB17 were. 

Not a single woman on BB16 stood a chance against Derrick and his crew. 

Oh i agree I guess, I didn't say it had the best players, just the best cast to watch imo. they made for great tv and had great chemistry together. There are FAR better players from other seasons.

Beyonnaise

So the majority alliance is: Cody, Enzo, Nicole F., Dani, Memphis, Tyler, David, Day, Bayleigh, and Arbor Day? :skull: Piggy can rot

azii

Lane looks like Chris Pratt. 

giphy.gif

Tom Vercetti
16 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

So the majority alliance is: Cody, Enzo, Nicole F., Dani, Memphis, Tyler, David, Day, Bayleigh, and Arbor Day? :skull: Piggy can rot

enzo, david, bay and day are more like support numbers than the actual core. 

TheEmancipation

Ok guys, I love Keesha and don't want her to leave out of nostalgia. But based on LF she seems like she's in such a different place in her life and is a lot less social and has really lost her spark. If she stays is she really gonna contribute anything game wise or drama wise?

(I guess this could be applied to Kevin too).

Tom Vercetti

Keesha is boring and doesn't seem to be in the game anymore. Her passion was 12 years ago. Kevin at least has some awareness. 

TheEmancipation
1 minute ago, Tom Vercetti said:

Keesha is boring and doesn't seem to be in the game anymore. Her passion was 12 years ago. Kevin at least has some awareness. 

I agree and Kevin has a least given us meltdowns on the feeds so far. The only reason I would want Keesha to stay is because I think her staying would be slightly more beneficial to Janie and Kaysar. (and maybe if there's a small possibility s10 keesha is still in there).

Beyonnaise

Yeah there were bound to be disappointments when you bring people back from the Bush administration years.

Janelle & Kaysar still have that fire though. Maybe they should just do a BB6 Round Two, though that would require tracking down Maggie in whatever bunker she's been hiding in and threatening jailtime (for her admitting on the feeds that she let ER patients die under her care) unless she does the season

wbQv8Vb.gif

josesuxx
1 minute ago, Beyonnaise said:

wbQv8Vb.gif

The power that gif has :smitten: a WOMAN

Anthem
4 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Yeah there were bound to be disappointments when you bring people back from the Bush administration years.

Janelle & Kaysar still have that fire though. Maybe they should just do a BB6 Round Two, though that would require tracking down Maggie in whatever bunker she's been hiding in and threatening jailtime (for her admitting on the feeds that she let ER patients die under her care) unless she does the season

wbQv8Vb.gif

:ahh: James was such a little **** for tricking her into admitting that. I miss him!!

Beyonnaise
2 minutes ago, Anthem said:

:ahh: James was such a little **** for tricking her into admitting that. I miss him!!

King should have come back

I also miss legend April dragging fans

tumblr_inline_ob3bp9ix5V1qe40ld_500.gif

Tom Vercetti

Nicole A. thinks the whole house is against her :rip: 

Gr8ful truly did a number on her perspective 

Khamis

For an All Stars season, chileee this cast has some of the WORST reads. I cringe every time opens their mouths bc it is completely wrong. Nicole A is literally embarrassing herself right now talking to herself bc she has it all wrong. Mess

wbQv8Vb.gif

Desire

Nicole being delulu on feeds. Get it together girl 

Gwegend
On 8/5/2020 at 8:30 PM, Shy Boy said:

50ded596bf9e5b58a59bd2a1e61a546d.gif

This gif use :rip:

Shy Boy
1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

I also miss legend April dragging fans

tumblr_inline_ob3bp9ix5V1qe40ld_500.gif

This will never fail to make me scream :deadbanana4:

TheEmancipation

The way she just radiates LEGEND

giphy.gif

Michael196

Janelle is making Keysar a birthday cake!! :worship2:

Insanity
3 hours ago, Michael196 said:

that was my first season ever, and it's carved in my brain thanks to the trash, tragic cast/top7/finale/EVERYTHING :priceless: but shockingly I was engaged enough to watch it all the way through :ace:

what did you think about that sociopath dan during the breakdown of the second eviction?? the flash is SHAKING!!! :priceless:

Dan is my favorite player ever lol. The way his mind works

Insanity
34 minutes ago, TheEmancipation said:

The way she just radiates LEGEND

giphy.gif

That was pretty iconic 

Insanity
1 hour ago, Khamis said:

For an All Stars season, chileee this cast has some of the WORST reads. I cringe every time opens their mouths bc it is completely wrong. Nicole A is literally embarrassing herself right now talking to herself bc she has it all wrong. Mess

wbQv8Vb.gif

They all still have cabin fever

Elite Four Brad
2 hours ago, Khamis said:

wbQv8Vb.gif

Nicole A was an embarrassment last year too, she could've won if she evicted Holly at F5 instead of Tommy

wbQv8Vb.gif

shademastur

What kind of HOH comp are we expecting?? 

Khamis

IM UPSET

what is going on?! Why is everyone being so horrible to Janelle? She is SO loyal like you obviously dont know her. Why does it always have to turn into this bully mob mentality?!