• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Prison

• Buffy

• katyslut

I understand Taylor is at that point where ahd has nothing to prove but I really wish she would push this more. This is an amazing body of work, do you guys think she's been doing this for so long now that she's kind of oblivious to how much of a masterpiece this truly is? Exile has sooooo much potential to be an Adelesque hit ballad with longevity. 

8 minutes ago, dman4life said:

I understand Taylor is at that point where ahd has nothing to prove but I really wish she would push this more. This is an amazing body of work, do you guys think she's been doing this for so long now that she's kind of oblivious to how much of a masterpiece this truly is? Exile has sooooo much potential to be an Adelesque hit ballad with longevity. 

Exactly. What happened to the 2 MVs allegedly shot already?

21 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

The way Taylor and her team slipped in a Vote paper in the signed copies that were sent out :wap:

What a legend :jamming:

I can't at her caring less about this album/era than Gaga does for Cosmetica :chick1:, I know she doesn't need promo to slay but it's always really nice to get performances, MVs and all that stuff (especially for a great album like this one) :emofish:

Nnnn I thought this would be... you know what nvm

4 hours ago, Ascareus Kratos said:

Hopefully she can snatch that grammy.

Extending her collections

her last one was in 2016. :chick3: the disrespecT

Wow at Taylor really made a song that I can most relate to via mirrorball. The song is so timely for me considering that I'm in a period of self-doubt and questioning if I can make it through life but this song reminded me that I can. Every single thing that I've excelled at is born out of struggle and hardwork.

I've never been a natural;

All I do is try, try try

I'm still on that tightrope! I'm still on that trapeze! I'M STILL TRYING EVERYTHING TO KEEP YOU LOOKING AT ME!

cardigan and peace might be SOTY but I'm going to be biased with mirrorball. This song is a Taylor masterpiece y'all

Edited by TayDine1989
Wrong spelling

I think if she sends exile as soty, roty.

It will have higher chance to win.

Although i want MTR to be sent

And winning soty.

Solo songwriter wins soty will be cute as hell

48 minutes ago, TayDine1989 said:

Wow at Taylor really made a song that I can most relate to via mirrorball. The song is so timely for me considering that I'm in a period of self-doubt and questioning if I can make it through life but this song reminded me that I can. Every single thing that I've excelled at is born out of struggle and hardwork.

All I do is try, try try

I'm still on that tightrope! I'm still on that trapeze! I'M STILL TRYING EVERYTHING TO KEEP YOU LOOKING AT ME!

cardigan and peace might be SOTY but I'm going to be biased with mirrorball. This song is a Taylor masterpiece y'all

Whew taste at your SOTY picks tho! :clap3: And yeah mirrorball is very relatable in that regard, packaged in such a soft and delicate melody. :heart:

Cornelia Street is really that bitch huh??

1. Enchanted

2. Long Live

3. All Too Well

4. Cornelia Street

5. Exile

6. Cardigan

7. Delicate

8. Style

9. New Romantics

10. Ours

Edited by Dingdong123

4 hours ago, TayDine1989 said:

All I do is try, try try

This is accurate

No lie and exaggeration detected

Mirrorball, the best song of folklore

5 hours ago, TayDine1989 said:

All I do is try, try try

the TASTE jumped out.

4 hours ago, vinKC said:

Whew taste at your SOTY picks tho! :clap3: And yeah mirrorball is very relatable in that regard, packaged in such a soft and delicate melody. :heart:

53 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

This is accurate

No lie and exaggeration detected

Mirrorball, the best song of folklore

42 minutes ago, Paddy said:

the TASTE jumped out.

thank you guys :cries: I just really think folklore came into my life at the right time. What an album :worship2:

6 hours ago, TayDine1989 said:

All I do is try, try try

Oh woa that what i love about Taylor music. So personal to her but everyone can relate to their own story

She could literally write a song about a dog taking a **** at the park and it would be relatable and personal, that's just how much of a good songwriter she is.

OT: illicit affairs is a 10/10, why?