• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Prison

• Buffy

• katyslut

4 minutes ago, Fraser said:

So she basically forgot about the album after that Betty performance, didn't she?

The way she gave her ONLY performance to the WORST song on the album :skull: I can't stand her. folklore deserves better than that.

1 minute ago, enchanted0 said:

The way she gave her ONLY performance to the WORST song on the album :skull: I can't stand her. folklore deserves better than that.

mfte :deadbanana4: And I thought she was doing something by trying to get some of her country audience back... Oh well, illicit affairs and hoax deserved better!

the 1 has been playing in my head since it came out and the lyrics are killing me now that i just missed out on the man of my life.... im unconsolable, thanks taylor 

The first time i listened the album i was like...this is really good but boring. :gaygacat1:
After some months of forcing myself to listen the album i got appreciative of it and now im totally in love. 
One of the things helping me was the lyric videos. The backgrounds behind every song were really cute.
So it was easier for me to remind the melodies according to the background

Love the fire here

It's like each time I listen to this album I find a new impressive detail. She really did an amazing job, I wish I'd understood this since day one but I guess some things take time. Also, "The Lakes" deserves more love.

If she really gets that AOTY :jonny5::jonny5:

Imagine the Grammys night: 

And the album of the year goes to ...

Taylor Swift,

folklore.

The cheers and standing ovation, cardigan plays on the back *I knew you dancing in your Levi's drunk under a streetlight*

Taylor gets on a zoom call to stage with Aaron, Jack and William Bowery :jonny5:

I would COLLAPSE, scammys do your thing:jonny5:

11 minutes ago, Ribs said:

William Bowery :jonny5:

imagine the iconic reveal :fan: nils sioberg is shaking in his LWYMMD grave 

and you forgot Justin...

also....

:alexz:

1 hour ago, KillingYourCareer said:

It's like each time I listen to this album I find a new impressive detail. She really did an amazing job, I wish I'd understood this since day one but I guess some things take time. Also, "The Lakes" deserves more love.

It definitely is not catchy, but it's so far her best body of work.

42 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

It definitely is not catchy, but it's so far her best body of work.

I put it on par with Speak Now, it has ZERO duds.

Y’all hyping this up too much. I’m keeping non-existent expectations. I’ll be either pleasantly surprised or indifferent. Not gonna set myself up for a “REEEEE—“ trap again.

17 songs, 1 hour and 7 minutes, no catchy songs, no bops, no promo, 1 video, no fillers, no doubt this album is amazing, a complete masterpiece, the album we been asking for since Red, the album we needed but we didn't know, the way this makes me cry like a baby with the 1, the way it gaves me the chills when i listen to exile, the way this album makes me wanna fall in love again just to get my heart broken one more time so i could cry listening to it, the way Taylor could put this body of works in just a few months, the way the lyrics and music speak for themselves, the way a folk album with no dance songs on it is stomping on every other record released this year.

Album of the year, the most iconic moment in music in 2020. 

Next to Dua and FN, Taylor blessed or lives with music.

Ariana got 3 songs in TTH :clown:

Wish her team can be this aggressive 

Also Golden made an appearance on TTH

Taylor gurl, if your team can't push exile properly, I'll riot