Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

Kelp

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• Kelp

• PinkBox

1 hour ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

Miguel :weeps: I'm sad to see you go. You stuck with the game and persevered no matter what, even with constant attempts at sabotaging you including this round by OP :eye: Thank you so much for participating and I hope you had fun!

OP is so ****ed up for this tho

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 8: ROCK PAPER SCISSORS iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

???‍❤️‍?

DEADLINE: Monday, August 17th, 10:59 PM EDT

Hello, my top 8 'Kinz. Last round was pretty tough, everyone did well and things were close, plus the word limit was super long. So this round, we're doing the most mindless thing I could think of! Rock paper scissors!

We'll be playing tournament style. This means you'll be playing in pairs, and then the winners advance. Here's the details of how it will work:

Spoiler

Contestants A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H

Round 1:

A vs. B: A wins

C vs. D: C wins

E vs. F: E wins

G vs. H: G wins

Round 2:

Round 1 winners:

A vs. C: A wins

E vs. G: E wins

Round 1 losers:

B vs. D: B wins

F vs. H: F wins

Round 3:

Round 1 winners, Round 2 winners:

A vs. E: A wins

Round 1 winners, Round 2 losers:

C vs. G: C wins

Round 1 losers, Round 2 winners:

B vs. F: B wins

Round 1 losers, Round 2 losers:

D vs. H: D wins

Final Results:

Star Webkinz: A

High/Safe/Low: B, C, D, E, F, G (depending on total # of won matches)

Euthanized: H

How do you play? Send me three sets of nine Rock Paper Scissors moves, one for each round. Please note the short deadline and the kind of weird time. I can give more time if you need it but I figured it's pretty simple and doesn't take much tact d.

Overprotected, as the Star Webkinz of last round, you get to choose the pairings for Round 1. Who faces off against who to start is up to you!

I hope this is all clear, good luck Webkinz and I'm glad that you've all stuck with it <3 I hope you're having fun because I am!

ThOk en

@EriKills @Dessy @Overprotected @kipperskipper about five hours left to submit your 27 Rock Paper Scissors moves :) also if everyone submits earlier I can do results earlier! The results reveal will be fun with a handful of separate posts to build the suspense, I'm excited tbqfh

Also btw since there's only been like 10 posts total since last round there's not going to be a top poster bonus this time but the post counts will carry over to next round :) 

The results reveal will be fun with a handful of separate posts to build the suspense

this is NOT fun! well depending on how long you make it hehe x

also update the dang title..... please :)

Hi, clearly Games is very busy tonight so I am probably going to hold off on results until tomorrow <3 unless we really want it tonight. I'm only waiting on EriKills but he's really busy with Family Feud atm!

Also in case no one is aware, next round is the comeback round so if you do get eliminated on this game of luck you can come right back if your entry is good enough! <3

**** erikills

Alright, I have results, feeling :D but also :/

What time will people be around? These results will probably be more fun if people are actually in the thread d

sad to see you go @ Overprotected

7cf2d44dd2.png

edit: wtf why did u delete the post???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.