Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

Kelp

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• Kelp

• PinkBox

49 minutes ago, disruptive said:

remove me from this ****ed up game

Overprotected

48 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

remove me from this ****ed up game [2]

qOkDyQ4.gif

we tried

we tried [2]

sorry to see ya go mr. unicorn, wish it was someone else

tenor.gif

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 3: CONTAIN A DISEASE iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

???

DEADLINE: Friday, July 31st, 11:59 PM EST

Webkinz! This is a red alert. COVID-19 has come to Webkinzland. Cases are rising by the day, and we must do everything we can to slow down the spread of this serious virus.

If we were humans I would tell you to wear a mask and wash your hands. Unfortunately, we are Webkinz. Masks do not fit on our cute little faces, and many of us do not have hands. But there is one thing we can do, and that's send our sneezes as far away from us as possible so we're not near the germs! I think, I'm not a scientist.

For this round, you will be playing the game Super Snot Put from Nitrome. Your goal is to get as high of a score as possible. Once you achieve a score you're happy with, send me a screenshot with ATRL in the background or another tab. Here's the twist, though: the lowest score will not be eliminated, but the second lowest. Additionally, kipperskipper will receive a 1.2x multiplier on his score for winning last round.

Please let me know ASAP if:

1) You can't get the game to work no matter what you try

2) You need a longer deadline

Thank you, loves! I'm grateful every day for you all <3

MAKING FUN OF COVID IS NEVER OK

Just now, ughgabriel said:

MAKING FUN OF COVID IS NEVER OK

I'm not making fun of it? Webkinz are getting sick. Bringing attention to these issues is serious. Please check yourself, bud.

Oh! And I forgot to write this in the challenge description but I'll add it now. @kipperskipper , as last round's Star Webkinz, you will automatically receive a 1.2x multiplier on whatever score you get! Congrats man

1 minute ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

I'm not making fun of it? Webkinz are getting sick. Bringing attention to these issues is serious. Please check yourself, bud.

Not “bud”. Ok, Jackson terrier

1 minute ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

Oh! And I forgot to write this in the challenge description but I'll add it now. @kipperskipper , as last round's Star Webkinz, you will automatically receive a 1.2x multiplier on whatever score you get! Congrats man

thanks babe <3 

Just now, Overprotected said:

So will the judges judge our scores? :yougood:

They'll have a vacation for a few days <3 They deserve it

Just now, Overprotected said:

So will the judges judge our scores? :yougood:

Hdksjahags “very clean 7s, your 3s need some work though”

i will still judge!  i will judge you based on the quality of your screenshot, and if your score is a number i like

oh, so no judges this round? THAT'S GREAT NEWS!

#DownWithMinho

yes i'm confusing

59 minutes ago, disruptive said:

oh, so no judges this round? THAT'S GREAT NEWS!

#DownWithMinho

Listen here SNOTguel, you better get your photoshop ready because I doubt you will beat my score

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.