Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

Kelp

1 minute ago, disruptive said:

Likefave like stan :gaygacat6:

Demi stan getting brave :gaygacat4:

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• Kelp

• PinkBox

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 1NAME A KINZ iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

ENTRIES

@luckystrike

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17q3Rsmz4dogBs9OejUW0ia0OB4P_GCj4S-yxxy9pFsM/edit

@Rence

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10AidkhF-oLznE7Mz5h4ageZL8vTiT123QlCKYhHH3ik/edit?usp=drivesdk

@PinkBox

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iZdGelElCK8S1KeOFJcnN6ob3oIiclj9ihxOqzdWvAc/edit?usp=sharing

@thecptz

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_Hg8fOqSfFZ7AqAAbD_3_FStaouTedZbfVH4GzYUq08/edit?usp=sharing

@disruptive

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ugO-V0VNdyZweRevgQNZ1I3O5M1_UJoINGQ9CjZIrkg/edit?usp=sharing

@shelven

Spoiler

ROUND TWO

qFAZSjj.png

Hi everyone! It’s me, Tag! Here’s a picture of a really cool tree that my owner took. You can tell that he actually took it because I’m posing next to the tree in the picture. Now I know you may be thinking: “There’s a ton of snowy summit wolves out there in the world! How do we know this is really Tag and shelven didn’t just steal a photo of another snowy summit wolf posing next to a tree!?” Well, just to make sure you all REALLY believed that shelven actually took this photo, I held a really personal sign in my paws when he took the picture – it was a super emotional and tough thing to present to the public, but I had to be strong for the sake of the game. Anyways, I really love this tree. It’s tall, it’s strong, it’s pretty, and it has really sturdy branches. Perfect for hanging all of my enemies who harassed my owner and forced me to participate in this game against my will! Heehee!

@Dessy

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BCe00eSJif-MJWmtyHU_nE2k1XuifYyo9Ee6TEpwy3U/edit?usp=drivesdk

@EriKills

Spoiler

Hey darlings!!

I'm in the midst of my world tour, currently in the Midwest (hate it here!!!!), and well these trees are UGLEE. So, I've decided to submit a cactus tree photograph I took from a few months ago, while I was in Arizona visiting my WebKinz sister Fenix! I didn't take any pics with that hen but did take plenty others!! ?

Now before I present to you the work of ART we MUST address...are cactus even TREES?!?!

Well

Has roots, need water + sun to live? YES

thiqq,  tall body with arms extending out? YUP

Climbable so you can get stuck and a hot fireman HAS to rescue you? PERIOD 

Well. That settles it. 

And now.... the moment you've been WAITING for!!!: 

50162527553_2e5c575ce6_b.jpg

Whewwwwww. The cactus almost outshine me that i had to take this out of my modeling portfolio ugh. But I love the POWER it exudes, RISING to the sky, standing tall above all else, he knows he's THAT bitch. The desert heat scorching all in its path but Ms Cactus continues to prosper. It's mighty arm CLAMPING my ass, and me, the damsel in distress, at the mercy of his grasp. Everything around.... lifeless, am I the next to join them?

@Sanguine

Spoiler

UEwRteZ.jpg

This is my favorite tree :heart2: unfortunately I don’t know what kind of bark it is because my owner hardly ever lets me outside, but I love it. Sadly for humans and evolutionarily inferior Webkinz, there are no branches near the bottom so it’s almost impossible to climb, but since I’m a unicorn I can fly up to the top. It’s one of the biggest trees in the area, so I can feel better than everyone below me while I’m sitting on it. It’s very sturdy too, a lot of trees around here tend to fall on houses and kill people but this one has always stood tall and never fell. It’s also super quiet here, except for some dogs that will hopefully be euthanized soon :heart: My greatest hope is that nobody ever cuts it down to build a marijuana dispensary or Webkinz adoption shelter in its place. Here is a picture of me in the tree, I built a swing off the side (made with either the moon, a banana, or Big Bird’s d**k. You guess) which is very dangerous but oh well!! Please enjoy my tree!!!!

@Prisoner

Spoiler

THE TREE OF DEATH,

written by PECKY BANKS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmOngOXlSHU8MrEFmrEv9

This is a picture of a dead tree outside my mansion. I feel like it represents the mortality of life so I just left it as is to remind people of the inevitable end that is coming for all of us. 

I consider myself a very sophisticated individual and this act of saving a dead tree proves it.

My neighbor Vulturela and his family often perching on it adds a whole new layer of poetic sense to it too. Mrs. Vulturela is not the friendliest bird though. Their kids however are absolutely charming and delightful. 

I feel the need to mention that the musician, Imogen Heap was once inspired by this tree. She sings of her worst fear, that is, death in her song 'Hide and Seek'. The lines, "You won't catch me around here" was conceived right under this tree. 

There used to be a swing hanging here and the human kids would often ride on it. Well, that is until my boyfriend accidentally hung himself to death on the swing and its been taken down ever since. RIP Trevor :'(

@ughgabriel

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17VytrDbGI9Pja8or-vh8GaQcH0BzI0SRA3TmNX6Gya4/edit

@Remmy

Spoiler

round two

TREE

jrcxz2t.jpg

Here's tree. It's in my backyard! if you can't tell, it actually goes THROUGH the fence. i feel like tree is so metaphorical and has a deep meaning to it. I see tree and I'm like wow, tree was able to get through the fence. That makes me think that I can get through any fences, hurdles and other obstacles that are in my way. Since I see tree on a daily basis, tree fills me with so much motivation and I'm always given a reason to keep going. On top of that, looks aren't everything but tree do be looking pretty cute no lie. Nature is beautiful and life is hard but if tree can pull through then so can you. Fun fact: tree favorite album of 2020 so far is 'Petals for Armor' by Hayley Williams

Closer look at tree being through fence:

D4jrj6v.jpg

Extra angles of tree:

i84o4VS.jpgOXJCEZt.jpg

@kipperskipper

Spoiler

This is a tree.

The Randy Report: News Round-Up: February 12, 2019

1. Trees are tall.

I want to climb this tree.  tumblr_m48dr8jEQF1r58lid.jpg

2. Trees are found in nature.

I've done it in a classroom so why not out in nature?image

2. Trees need water to grow.

I will make him wet and watch him grow.tumblr_m42rwj4yjc1r58lid.gif

3. Trees need food and nutrients to live.

He can eat my asstumblr_inline_mstumeotKO1qz4rgp.gif

4. Trees are made of wood.

Trust me, there is plenty of wood here, especially in the morning.  image

5. Trees are strong.

Choke me with your limbs tumblr_m42rq5B75F1r58lid.gif

6. Trees grow from seeds.

Plant your seed in me tree daddy. image

I hope you now know what a tree is.

Next time I will teach you about a forest. tumblr_m42rs2PGlQ1r58lid.gif

Now @minho, @Hug and I will judge. NO RESULTS TONIGHT!!! :) 

Just now, EriKills said:

Post the results...tonight!!!!

T, post Saharah's elimination!!!

Just now, PinkBox said:

(I actually took this picture)

these other bitches can’t relate! I deserve extra points

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

T, post Saharah's elimination!!!

This serving more comedy than the entirety of lucky’s Entrih plsssss!!!!!!

some of these are very inappropriate. :/ nick jr is gonna cancel this show

Just now, Remmy said:

some of these are very inappropriate. :/ nick jr is gonna cancel this show

tea. cancel remmy's entry!

not naming names but so glad i was raised with CLASS unlike someone else above this post

18 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

Fun fact: tree favorite album of 2020 so far is 'Petals for Armor' by Hayley Williams

Chop this tree down

Hehehhe

14 minutes ago, Remmy said:

not naming names but so glad i was raised with CLASS unlike someone else above this post

wow rence's wasn't that bad...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.