Speezy

Jordin Sparks - “Red Sangria“

Unbeyleivable

This coulda been real cute without the kids bop lyrics/delivery in some spots. 

Speezy
7 hours ago, Unbeyleivable said:

This coulda been real cute without the kids bop lyrics/delivery in some spots. 

Tea the first verse slsksksksk

Bombshell

There is a bop in here somewhere. I don't like the gang vocals in the first verse though. 

tartarsauce

It's not clicking for me. It's just cute. I'm glad she's having fun with the song though.

justinxx

This sounds terrible. First the Unknown & now this... hope at the very least someone hears her EP & then gets her some real budget for producers 

Shy Boy

Jordin is the first person I ever stanned for (hence my username on here), but her independent releases have highlighted the fact that she really lacks taste and a good ear. She was at her best when she had a major label A&R team. 

She's a capable singer but not an artist by any means. 

Speezy
50 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

Jordin is the first person I ever stanned for (hence my username on here), but her independent releases have highlighted the fact that she really lacks taste and a good ear. She was at her best when she had a major label A&R team. 

She's a capable singer but not an artist by any means. 

She worked with a writing camp for this Project+ Sounds Like Me

Also she waits to long between project releases. Also this is a step in a wrong direction after 1990 Forever:jonny5:, I wanted more Liar Liar's and 90's R&B

Bentley

How hard is it to record another battlefield or no air. Her voice was made for POP

Speezy
1 minute ago, Bentley said:

How hard is it to record another battlefield or no air. Her voice was made for POP

chile lie again. Yall asked for Popdin and spoke it into existence and this is what we got.:fan:

stream 90's R&B and THTILH  on Apple Music | Spotify

Buffy

What kinda Nelly Furtado Spirit Indestructible mess is this :biblio: Could she not afford a real beat  instead of clanging on some 99 cent Campbell’s metal soup can? 

Speezy
21 hours ago, Buffy said:

What kinda Nelly Furtado Spirit Indestructible mess is this :biblio: Could she not afford a real beat  instead of clanging on some 99 cent Campbell’s metal soup can? 

Chile that was the best part in the bridge 

id give the song a 7/10 

it’s Like Boyz In The Hood adopter step sister 

Chemical X.

:huh: this is kind of childish. wtf?

Chemical X.
On 7/31/2020 at 9:35 AM, Bombshell said:

There is a bop in here somewhere. I don't like the gang vocals in the first verse though. 

I agree. She was close to something good.

St. Francis

This is just grotesque :rip:.

I feel like Jordin lacks the personality or the “cool factor” to pull off these rap-singing, sassy songs.

It’s the same with It Ain’t Me on RRRN which was slightly better than this, but still corny-sounding.

I hope there are better songs on the EP.

Speezy

The way we had OPTIONS for the Single cover :deadbanana2:.Here I am that the cartoon dress was nonexisting but here it is