Selenasworld

The Lion King: The Gift. A Visual Album- July 31 on DisneyP

Selenasworld

Mercurio

This is the sole reason why I’m downloading Disney + :clap3: cant wait for it 

RudeBoy93

I wonder if beyonce will donate the money she will make from this to BLM organizations 

MrLovett
1 minute ago, RudeBoy93 said:

I wonder if beyonce will donate the money she will make from this to BLM organizations 

I wonder if what you say ever makes sense in your own head. Because it certainly doesn't to the rest of us.

EarStyle
1 minute ago, RudeBoy93 said:

She's already doing charity and by creating spaces and art featuring black talent she's proving BLM by paying and providing exposure for actors and others that don't get opportunities.

People are donating to BLM charities and the money isn't even helping anything or being misappropriated. 

X~MoviePoP

LUPITTAAA

*-ChriZ-*

Fact is, ATRL would MURDER for their favs to even attempt doing sth of that magnitude. Beyonce proves once again shes on a whole other level than the Swifts, Adeles, Gagas, Riris and Arianas of this world. :cm:

RudeBoy93
1 minute ago, EarStyle said:

She's already doing charity and by creating spaces and art featuring black talent she's proving BLM by paying and providing exposure for actors and others that don't get opportunities.

People are donating to BLM charities and the money isn't even helping anything or being misappropriated. 

you are just talking out of your ass at this point. 

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

I wonder if what you say ever makes sense in your own head. Because it certainly doesn't to the rest of us.

I’m taking that as a no. 

EarStyle
6 minutes ago, RudeBoy93 said:

you are just talking out of your ass at this point. 

I’m taking that as a no. 

No I am not. Look into how many of the organizations even stuff like FEMA and Red Cross when stuff happens and the articles about how the money never reaches the people that actually need it. Educate yourself. Have a blessed day. 

Anyways, excited to see all of the Black Talent hitting Disney+. 

Shinning
13 minutes ago, RudeBoy93 said:

Is Gaga donating Chromatica proceeds to BLM organisations? 

Witnessuss
Posted (edited)

She's serving like:

She's truly miles ahead :clap3: :jonny6:

Edited by Witnessuss

MrLovett
11 minutes ago, RudeBoy93 said:

I’m taking that as a no. 

You can take it as whatever you like. I could provide bank statements detailing all the money she's donated to BLM since 2013, but you would still ignore it. Because you don't actually care. You just want to beg for attention and troll. :) Sad really.

cash3w
6 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

No I am not. Look into how many of the organizations even stuff like FEMA and Red Cross when stuff happens and the articles about how the money never reaches the people that actually need it. Educate yourself. Have a blessed day. 

So by not donating it to BLM organizations, and keeping it all for herself, it'll make it to black people because she's creating "spaces?" The mental gymnastics, I-

OT: flop album, flop visuals 

EarStyle
Just now, cash3w said:

So by not donating it to BLM organizations, and keeping it all for herself, it'll make it to black people because she's creating "spaces?" The mental gymnastics, I-

She's constantly employing black individuals. Who's to say she's keeping anything...we don't know what her plans are. With her history of charity I am sure she has things in the works lol. She's always doing things without asking for publicity. That's doing things with true intention. 

RudeBoy93
9 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Is Gaga donating Chromatica proceeds to BLM organisations? 

That’s a great question you should ask her 

10 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

Yes but the funds to bail out BLM does help. 

5 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

You can take it as whatever you like. I could provide bank statements detailing all the money she's donated to BLM since 2013, but you would still ignore it. Because you don't actually care. You just want to beg for attention and troll. :) Sad really.

Please provide them. Yes I do care. 

EarStyle
Just now, RudeBoy93 said:

That’s a great question you should ask her 

Yes but the funds to bail out BLM does help. 

Actually, that fund for Minnesota to bail out the people who were arrested from protesting and rioting was not given to help and there was a lot of controversy around it on twitter etc. It's sad that donations for things as such are not being used for what they say they will be. 

MrLovett
Just now, RudeBoy93 said:

Obviously that was sarcasm. I do not have access to Beyoncé's financial records. :skull: However it is public knowledge that she bailed out protestors back in 2013 and has donated millions. Why exactly would she be donating the proceeds from this again? Or is it just a ridiculous requirement you're trying to force? :coffee2:

RudeBoy93
Just now, EarStyle said:

Actually, that fund for Minnesota to bail out the people who were arrested from protesting and rioting was not given to help and there was a lot of controversy around it on twitter etc. It's sad that donations for things as such are not being used for what they say they will be. 

Where are the bank statements? 

Selenasworld

Chile at every thread about Beyonce being a fight 

MrLovett
9 minutes ago, cash3w said:

flop album, flop visuals 

If these are flops visuals, I feel for every other artist and the garbage they put out in comparison. :rip:

*-ChriZ-*
2 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Chile at every thread about Beyonce being a fight 

its always just cause by deranged users who reek for attention and use hypocritical statements to stirr up the Hive.

cash3w
Just now, MrLovett said:

If these are flops visuals, I feel for every other artist and the garbage they put out in comparison. :rip:

Having a voice over with Beyonce walking in nature is not "visuals" - I've seen more interesting national geographic videos of lions f*cking in nature than whatever she's putting out

It's tired

MrLovett
1 minute ago, cash3w said:

Having a voice over with Beyonce walking in nature is not "visuals" - I've seen more interesting national geographic videos of lions f*cking in nature than whatever she's putting out

It's tired

I'm presuming you just didn't watch the trailer if that is your view of the visuals. :toofunny3: It's a kii, because you'll run and praise any garbage visuals but then when an artist of Beyoncé's calibre releases next tier visuals like this, suddenly it's tired. :skull: Alright hun, good try.

OhMyAlf

:clap3::clap3:

QueenBeyoncé
Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, cash3w said:

Sh*t visuals is what your fave been pushing out :gaycat4:

Edited by QueenBeyoncé