Jump to content

J Balvin, Dua Lipa, Bad Bunny & Tainy - "UN DIA (ONE DAY)"


BlackoutZone

Recommended Posts

  • #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone

5000x5000bb-60.jpg

Edited by BlackoutZone
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • KIIKK

    49

  • gotportugal

    45

  • Mark Rih

    41

  • Ivan_brit

    39

I thought it had a different name, but yay. Hopefully a smash for miss Lipa

 

It sucks that with all these Covid mess all clubs are basically closed

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone
Just now, Cloudy said:

I thought it had a different name, but yay. Hopefully a smash for miss Lipa

 

It sucks that with all these Covid mess all clubs are basically closed

Yeah it was registered as Plateado suggesting it will appear on the re-release of J Balvin's Colores album, but they are now releasing it as Un Dia / One Day

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlackoutZone said:

Yeah it was registered as Plateado suggesting it will appear on the re-release of J Balvin's Colores album, but they are now releasing it as Un Dia / One Day

I like Plateado better, Un Día is so basic and forgettable ngl

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Second Coming

The way miss Dua keeps winning, now ready to conquer the Latin market 

 

allyslays.gif

 

Ready for the reggaeton smasha 

 

allyslays.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

The way miss Dua keeps winning, now ready to conquer the Latin market 

 

allyslays.gif

 

Ready for the reggaeton smasha 

 

allyslays.gif

 

She doesn't need to tho, she's been slaying the latin american countries for quite some time now

 

allyslays.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
GuyNextDoor
13 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

The way miss Dua keeps winning, now ready to conquer the Latin market 

 

allyslays.gif

 

Ready for the reggaeton smasha 

 

allyslays.gif

 

Mmm she's already big here :clap3:

 

--------

 

I hope this sounds good, no mediocrity allowed.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Second Coming
8 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

She doesn't need to tho, she's been slaying the latin american countries for quite some time now

 

allyslays.gif

 

2 minutes ago, GuyNextDoor said:

Mmm she's already big here :clap3:

 

--------

 

I hope this sounds good, no mediocrity allowed.

 

Even better then :clap3:

 

allyslays.gif

 

Global legend in the making 

 

allyslays.gif

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SchmoodRing
22 minutes ago, RULES said:

This is why she’s not pushing a new US single. Break is about to go top 10 and this new one will smash

If anything hopefully this helps both BMH and Hallucinate. Is this a stand alone single or for JBalvins rerelease?

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

Can Tainy stop being credited on songs? We don’t need 20 people on one song 

it’s so annoying i hate seeing it :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...