kelly-clarkson

Ally Brooke & Messiah - "500 Veces"

BritUnd
24 minutes ago, Luner45 said:

This got added to the Latin pop hits playlist. Idk if that helps 

hope it's a start to more adds! they need to push this 100%. keep the momentum going

Topaz

If she has a lizzo moment in 2021 it better be Lips Dont Lie and No Good with new videos.

Topaz

Im kinda upset looking at the one week spotify plays? Like why was it not on New Music Friday. No Good and Higher I believe were released before friday but were still added and both gained 300-500k from that playlist alone for the week it was on. 500 Veces being at 173k after a week is so weird. 

L A N D

This is about to hit 10 Million views... in two weeks time, Ally growing in YouTube.

FantasyRide

I’m really interested in seeing what the follow-up to this is going to sound like.

I wonder if they’re prepping her to go the Becky G, Natti Natasha and Leslie Grace route for a bigger presence in Latina America.

I like that she’s also building a dance music presence too. 

FAN

What’s the point of putting a new single out and filming a video if they aren’t going to send it to radio or give it any promo? 

Topaz

We dont know the plan yet

L A N D

I’m pretty sure this single is to widen her presence in the Latin market. This is not going to get a proper push in the US but it will cater and build her Latin fan base, it’s actually a smart move and she’s been working on this for a while given the fact that she’s been more into the Latin media (her performance in MQB wasn’t just a cute gig it was aired to several Latin Countries in Las Estrellas [biggest Mexican/Latin  tv network], she’s been a lot more in Latin media (Telemundo, Univision, Glamour Mexico & Latham, etc.).

I don’t think we are really conscious about her efforts, they may not seem like big efforts but again she’s slowly building up to something.

Topaz
13 hours ago, L A N D said:

I’m pretty sure this single is to widen her presence in the Latin market. This is not going to get a proper push in the US but it will cater and build her Latin fan base, it’s actually a smart move and she’s been working on this for a while given the fact that she’s been more into the Latin media (her performance in MQB wasn’t just a cute gig it was aired to several Latin Countries in Las Estrellas [biggest Mexican/Latin  tv network], she’s been a lot more in Latin media (Telemundo, Univision, Glamour Mexico & Latham, etc.).

I don’t think we are really conscious about her efforts, they may not seem like big efforts but again she’s slowly building up to something.

I agree with this, There is always a move behind Ally's team but we just don't know what. Esp since 5H had such a market, Ally has it easy to rebuild in those areas. I wouldnt mind her smashing in US now tho, bc time is ticking 

L A N D
5 minutes ago, Topaz said:

I agree with this, There is always a move behind Ally's team but we just don't know what. Esp since 5H had such a market, Ally has it easy to rebuild in those areas. I wouldnt mind her smashing in US now tho, bc time is ticking 

She’s smart and lucky to have a team that’s really motivated to make her successful, mind you the budget mustn’t be the same as bigger acts but they are spending it wise. It took several tries for the Latin “pop” girls to smash (Karol G, Natti Natasha, Becky G) but once they did the Latin loyalty is theirs to keep. I wouldn’t be mad if Ally smashes in the Latin market and keeps releasing English songs for the fans, much like Becky G.

Topaz
12 hours ago, L A N D said:

She’s smart and lucky to have a team that’s really motivated to make her successful, mind you the budget mustn’t be the same as bigger acts but they are spending it wise. It took several tries for the Latin “pop” girls to smash (Karol G, Natti Natasha, Becky G) but once they did the Latin loyalty is theirs to keep. I wouldn’t be mad if Ally smashes in the Latin market and keeps releasing English songs for the fans, much like Becky G.

SAME! cept Ally has better english songs

istilldontknowher

We’re her views bought ? She’s stuck at 10m for the past week despite gaining millions of views in a week or two, plus her likes are pretty dismal considering it has the same amount of Tinashes new video despite having 10x the views:ryan2:

seems a little sus 

SchmoodRing
On 7/31/2020 at 3:13 PM, FantasyRide said:

I’m really interested in seeing what the follow-up to this is going to sound like.

I wonder if they’re prepping her to go the Becky G, Natti Natasha and Leslie Grace route for a bigger presence in Latina America.

I like that she’s also building a dance music presence too. 

Her and Becky G are amigas they should definitely link up and collab. 

On 8/3/2020 at 2:32 AM, Topaz said:

SAME! cept Ally has better english songs

This!

16 hours ago, istilldontknowher said:

We’re her views bought ? She’s stuck at 10m for the past week despite gaining millions of views in a week or two, plus her likes are pretty dismal considering it has the same amount of Tinashes new video despite having 10x the views:ryan2:

seems a little sus 

I don't think so. Could be a glitch or it's stalled?

Topaz
1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Her and Becky G are amigas they should definitely link up and collab. 

This!

I don't think so. Could be a glitch or it's stalled?

It looks like it fell naturally but that 8/3 to 8/4 made no sense. Idk if its bc no promo or bc someone is stalling her views???

2020/07/28            242,568

2020/07/29                 295,778

2020/07/30                    393,943

2020/07/31                135,369

2020/08/01                140,535

2020/08/02                     206,226

2020/08/03                          65,915

2020/08/04                        12,024

2020/08/05                       12,663

2020/08/06                       13,596

2020/08/07                     11,328

2020/08/08                              10,583

Gamechanger
20 hours ago, istilldontknowher said:

seems a little sus 

The first week views on youtube were obviously not real. The likes/comments ratio tells you everything. Also the spotify numbers are tragic (550k after 3 weeks).