kelly-clarkson

Ally Brooke & Messiah - "500 Veces"

Recommended Posts

L A N D
Posted (edited)

I’m so excited to listen to this. It’s so refreshing seeing her team ready to push her and handle the release in such an effortless way. I hope they keep that energy for a while.

 

Also I hope she takes a note or two from Becky G’s book and starts building the Latino audience. Our streams tend to be consistent and loyal. They sure made Becky a big star with international appeal. 

Edited by L A N D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dreamofyou

a latin bop, her voice sounds so good on this:allears: i really need her to release an EP or put all the songs into an EP, idk i just want an album or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luner45
5 minutes ago, L A N D said:

I’m sorry scored to listen to this. It’s so refreshing seeing her team ready to push her and handle the release in such an effortless way. I hope they keep that energy for a while.

 

Also I hope she takes a note or two from Becky G’s book and starts building the Latino audience. Our streams tend to be consistent and loyal. They sure made Becky a big star with international appeal. 

The only thing that's blocking Becky G from breaking out in America is Dr Luke so it's great that she has that Latin audience. 

 

I think Ally gaining a Latin audience would benefit her a lot. She would be catering to two different audiences (Latin and pop) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quiqui4eva

The “besame besame” at the end of the preview sounds promising. I’d love another rap verse from her, and this production is a great opportunity 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
M-P-B

I think it's just okay  :katie:  I get why she's leaning into the Latin trap sound but I'm not sure if it's working for me... also, I really disliked to guy on the song, he sounded as if he used a phone to record his vocals  :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Superbitch

Wait when with Carmela, Norma and Laurie? 
 

this is hot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Topaz

OMG THE VIDEO LOOKS SO GOOD! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jdanton2

10 song performance besides the video preview which was great.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kelly-clarkson

Out now!!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nooniebao

This was just okay for me which is disappointing cause I’ve liked most of her solo material. She’s yet to top Lips Don’t Lie for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pink Whitney

This isn't even on New Music Friday:rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kelly-clarkson
1 minute ago, Chevysus said:

This isn't even on New Music Friday:rip:

Mess :deadbanana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lillavend3r

Bop. I'm just always rooting for Allysus, she deserves all the success:party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunter_13

This is so good :deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scandalous

oh i thought this was gonna be entirely in spanish but it’s mostly english :skull: is this her next proper single then?

it’s a nice summery latin bop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FAN

It’s another gay friendly bop but it won’t smash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan

Ally's tone (and vocals) is so good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
selfmadelatino

I like it a lot. Still not a bad song from her yet besides Fabulous 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mezter

Another potential hit. She literally has never missed :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Psycho

The way she always snaps :jonny5:the best Fifth Harmony member always serves :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Topaz
11 minutes ago, selfmadelatino said:

I like it a lot. Still not a bad song from her yet besides Fabulous 

yeah only fabulous is wack.

 

Her whole discography is replay replay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
L A N D

Not this Fabulous slander again, I’m not here for that energy that song is good (even if it’s her least good song it’s still nice).

 

This is another bop for Ally, I love how she introduced herself now. Can we talk about the STAR quality she was giving us on the video. It was literally just her and she was giving us presence and looks wheeeeeeeeew. THE GROWTH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Topaz
24 minutes ago, L A N D said:

Not this Fabulous slander again, I’m not here for that energy that song is good (even if it’s her least good song it’s still nice).

 

This is another bop for Ally, I love how she introduced herself now. Can we talk about the STAR quality she was giving us on the video. It was literally just her and she was giving us presence and looks wheeeeeeeeew. THE GROWTH.

okay so its not bad. Its like a 7 but all of ally's songs are a 10 LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starkboy

Another Ally Brooke's release, another bop!

 

She sounds great, I wish his part was shorter tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BritUnd

i fking love it.. and not usually into this type of music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites