kelly-clarkson

Ally Brooke & Messiah - "500 Veces"

Recommended Posts

Quiqui4eva

I Like It 2.0 :duca: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Topaz

THIS PICTURE 

 

Image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
selfmadelatino
8 hours ago, Topaz said:

THIS PICTURE 

 

Image

Love it 🔥🔥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alienhead

Can she post a snippet today? Can't wait :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucky#17
Posted (edited)

She looks like a ****ing star in that photo! Glad she's back releasing.

Edited by Lucky#17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kelly-clarkson

 

It sounds really good :jamming:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BritUnd

whoaaaa fire

19 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

 

It sounds really good :jamming:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sad Serenade
13 hours ago, Topaz said:

THIS PICTURE 

 

Image

she looks great 

those boots :priceless:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ReH2o

500 veces she try and nothing happened :dancehall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dreamofyou
3 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

 

It sounds really good :jamming:

omg a latin bop:jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pink Whitney

she really doesn't stop serving quality :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Topaz

Looks like another bop in the bag she can just take all her songs and tack  them into a EP and it would be perfect and begin a new era 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lillavend3r
9 hours ago, ReH2o said:

500 veces she try and nothing happened :dancehall:

Xtina after the release of Back to Basics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BritUnd

Another preview!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
L A N D

This sounds so good! :jonny5: and it’s great that hear her Spanish is improving more and more. This will definitely be aimed to the Latin market so I’m not expecting many USA promo. She really is FEEDING us. When will your fav? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raphy23
On 7/14/2020 at 7:03 PM, jdanton2 said:

hope it gets a radio push.

 

 

 

 

 

Will it be in English (or at least mostly english)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luner45
3 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

Will it be in English (or at least mostly english)?

Doesn't need to be. Perfect spanglish song. 

 

I just heard it for the first time. Miss Brooke has done it again. Another bop delivered :gaygacat4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BritUnd
22 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

Will it be in English (or at least mostly english)?

Not sure? My guess is 50/50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pink Whitney

This feels like her most organized single release since Low Key:alexz:with the video coming at midnight along with the song, the live concert & TikTok exposure all coming through :clap3:thank you Atlantic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kelly-clarkson
17 minutes ago, Chevysus said:

This feels like her most organized single release since Low Key:alexz:with the video coming at midnight along with the song, the live concert & TikTok exposure all coming through :clap3:thank you Atlantic

I feel like her team is pushing this since the artist that is featured on the song is on the same label as Ally (Latium) that is owned by Atlantic/Warner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raphy23
1 hour ago, Luner45 said:

Doesn't need to be. Perfect spanglish song. 

 

I just heard it for the first time. Miss Brooke has done it again. Another bop delivered :gaygacat4:

Of course it will be great regardless. But radio might be less willing to play it if it's not english :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kelly-clarkson

Just heard it, I love how good her voice sounds :jonny5:

 

To those who are wondering the language of the song:

Verse 1 is Ally on English.

Verse 2 is Messiah on Spanglish.

The choruses are mainly in Spanish (minus one line).

The bridge is Messiah/Ally on Spanglish (first on Spanish, then on English).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raphy23
Just now, kelly-clarkson said:

Just heard it, I love how good her voice sounds :jonny5:

 

To those who are wondering the language of the song:

Verse 1 is Ally on English.

Verse 2 is Messiah on Spanglish.

The choruses are mainly in Spanish (minus one line).

The bridge is Messiah/Ally on Spanglish (first on Spanish, then on English).

:dancehall::duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monky_2405

This is fire :flame: She's delivering once again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites