Scotty

League of Legends: Runeterra Rate | Round 23 (pg. 14)

Scotty
Posted (edited)

1qVIzNk.png

Prepare Yourselves, Summoners!

It has been over a year and a half since the second League of Legends rate took place on ATRL, the ARAM rate, where Sona took the crown! Following in Miss Fortune's heel-steps, the winner of the original League of Legends Rate that I hosted 3 YEARS AGO!

It's been a long time coming, but with League of Legends' 149th and 150th champions on the horizon (spoiler alert: the 150th champion has been leaked as of this post, not announced, but their name is included in lists below), it's about time for the biggest battle we've ever seen to begin! And the trilogy of rates to come to an exciting, epic conclusion.

Which champions will rise up and which will be crushed with defeat? Which faction will prove they deserve the crown?

Are you ready?

98d4a8cfb788e47d.pngnvfz7yr83hy01.png?auto=webp&s=ab60907bf87f11dd9de773b7adf130584e25a53cz0jtqyyd14141.png

nVbxEcb.png

Much like the ARAM Rate, the Format will be in a survivor-style manner rather than giving points. I will try to break this down as simply as possible:

Every round there will be a 5v5 match-up of randomized champions, like a game of Summoner's Rift. Both sides will have a "Strength Potential (SP)" based on factors like Passive Abilities (which I will get to) and their base power as a faction (ultimately decided by a roll using random.org). The faction with the higher total strength wins that round. In the mean time, you will vote for which side (Blue or Red) you'd personally like to see victorious (this will add +1 flat strength to that side's total), as well as vote to "honor" (or "save") your favorite champion from each side. You must pick just 1 champion from each side.

For Example: BLUE SIDE: Miss Fortune, Ahri, Sona, Caitlyn, Ashe vs. RED SIDE: Lux, Yasuo, Urgot, Trundle, Cho'Gath

You might say:

Blue Side

Honor: Miss Fortune and Lux

The champion from the losing side of the match-up with the most honors will be saved...however, that champion's name will be added 1 extra time into the randomizer--meaning a greater chance of returning to fight again. The champion with the most honors from the winning side will be immune the next time they are rolled to fight as a reward. This means each round 4 champions will leave the rate, but there may be a chance to see a few robbed champs return at certain intervals through voting. :giraffe:  For the last couple rounds of the rate, the number of champions in a match-up may need to be adjusted smaller until we have a sole victor.

VqaQVHZ.png

To avoid any outside manipulation, you should sign-up here in this thread before the rate starts so that your votes will count. Like last time, I will accept some late sign-ups as long as it isn't too many rounds into the rate. I will tag some users, but if you know anyone who is a League player on ATRL please let them know this is happening!

Just post in this thread and say "Signing up!" or something and you'll be added to the list below.

Participants:

Spoiler

1. Scotty

2. DougAF

3. Mr. Peanutbutter

4. ChatshireCat

5. FCKNAmbrosia

6. pengkweeen

7. Sexbot.

8. Pheromosa

9. BoyLikeYouSuxx

10. Sebas

11. Burqaswag

12. Relampago.

13. PinkBox

14. Rickk

15. Arctikh

16. Mother Earth

17. Norte

18. Tim£

19. Topaz

20. ejo

21. Rabbit

22. Chileno

23. satellites.™

Ez3lc69.png

Going by the League Universe site, all champions are divided into the following factions. Some champions, however, do not belong to any faction but to the world of Runeterra, so they belong to their own general faction. This gives us 14 factions in all. I have given each faction a unique, fitting(?) passive ability, to better equip them for combat. *You'll also notice every faction's "SP" or "Strength Potential" next to their name. This number means that during a round, a dice roll will determine that champion's strength which will be put toward their side's total along with every one of their ally's SP numbers*. The final number they roll is between the given values. So a champion with 3-6 SP can potentially roll a 3, 4, 5 or a 6. A champion cannot fall below 1 SP.

I have tried to make these passives and SP's as varied and balanced as possible (off the top of my head :eli:) taking into account each faction's respective # of champions.

If you have any concerns or feedback about the balance of all this, let me know.

You do not have to memorize any of this or anything, it's just some key information to know.

bkIB3Mv.pngFRELJORD (SP: 3-6)

Passive Ability: Frost Queen's Fury - The champion on the team with the lowest SP will gain the average SP of the entire team added onto their current SP (does not stack if more than 2 Freljord champions are on the same side).
Freljord Champions (14):  Anivia, Ashe, Braum, Gnar, Gragas, Lissandra, Nunu & Willump, Olaf, Ornn, Sejuani, Trundle, Tryndamere, Udyr, Volibear

nqJtbqz.png  DEMACIA (SP: 2-7)

Passive Ability: Shield of Justice - Halves any Noxian's SP on the enemy team. If there are no Noxian's, gain +1 SP for each ally champion who loses SP due to enemy passives instead. 
Demacia Champions (16): Fiora, Galio, Garen, Jarvan IV, Kayle, Lucian, Lux, Morgana, Poppy, Quinn, Senna, Shyvana, Sona, Sylas, Vayne, Xin Zhao

kAKj9lN.png NOXUS (SP: 2-8)

Passive Ability: Blades of Injustice - Halves any Demacian's SP on the enemy team. If there are no Demacian's, gain +1 SP for every ally champion who gains SP due to ally passives instead.

Noxus Champions (12): Cassiopeia, Darius, Draven, Katarina, Kled, LeBlanc, Mordekaiser, Riven, Sion, Swain, Talon, Vladimir

SLYw52Z.png IONIA (SP: 1-7)

Passive Ability: Last Breath - If roll is below 4 SP, gain +1 SP.

Ionia Champions (21): Ahri, Akali, Irelia, Ivern, Jhin, Karma, Kayn, Kennen, Lee Sin, Lillia, Master Yi, Rakan, Sett, Shen, Syndra, Varus, Wukong, Xayah, Yasuo, Yone, Zed

tVneUDR.png BANDLE CITY (SP: 1-10)

Passive Ability: Cuteness Overload - For every other Yordle in the match-up, subtract 2 SP post-roll. Cannot fall below 1 SP.

Bandle City Champions (7): Corki, Lulu, Rumble, Teemo, Tristana, Veigar, Yuumi

jyXyhRq.png PILTOVER (SP: 4-7)

Passive Ability: Mechanized Terror - The strongest ally on the team gains +2 SP, but the weakest ally on the team loses -1 SP.

Piltover Champions (7): Caitlyn, Camille, Ezreal, Heimerdinger, Jayce, Orianna, Vi

rieqH6R.png ZAUN (SP: 1-8)

Passive Ability: Power Switch - Switch SP with a random champion on the enemy team with greater SP than this champion. If one does not exist, lose -1 SP.

Zaun Champions (12): Blitzcrank, Dr. Mundo, Ekko, Janna, Jinx, Singed, Twitch, Urgot, Viktor, Warwick, Zac, Ziggs

BbbY16W.png BILGEWATER (SP: 4-8)

Passive Ability: Crew Cutter - If the enemy side has 2 or more champions from the same faction, gain that amount in SP. (Ex. 3 champions from the same faction = +3 SP)

Bilgewater Champions (9): Fizz, Gangplank, Graves, Illaoi, Miss Fortune, Nautilus, Pyke, Tahm Kench, Twisted Fate

8XzapUq.png TARGON (SP: 3-9)

Passive Ability: Divine Protection - Ally champion's cannot lose SP. 

Targon Champions (8): Aphelios, Aurelion Sol, Diana, Leona, Pantheon, Soraka, Taric, Zoe

fC9UGyx.png SHURIMA (SP: 2-9)

Passive Ability: Ancient Awakening - If this champion's roll is not one of the two strongest on the team, gain +2 SP.

Shurima Champions (9): Amumu, Azir, Nasus, Rammus, Renekton, Sivir, Skarner, Taliyah, Xerath

YcFbQRt.pngIXTAL (SP: 4-9)

Passive Ability: Predator's Edge - For every enemy champion weaker than this champion, gain +1 SP.

Ixtal Champions (6): Malphite, Neeko, Nidalee, Qiyana, Rengar, Zyra

BiRqjmJ.pngSHADOW ISLES (SP: 5-8)

Passive Ability: Dreadful Spirits - All enemy champions take -1 SP post-roll.

Shadow Isles Champions (7): Elise, Hecarim, Kalista, Karthus, Maokai, Thresh, Yorick

FG2GWkQ.png THE VOID (SP: 3-8)

Passive Ability: Expansive Void - If this champion rolls an odd number, gain +1 SP.

Void Champions (8): Cho'Gath, Kai'Sa, Kassadin, Kha'Zix, Kog'Maw, Malzahar, Rek'Sai, Vel'Koz

blHTJyd.pngRUNETERRA (SP: 3-7)

Passive Ability: Nature's Summons - This champion randomly gains the power of an elemental drake each round they participate in battle: Cloud, Infernal, Ocean or Mountain. If any enemy champions with this same ability gain the power of a directly inferior drake, gain +1 SP for each. If any enemy champions gain the power of a directly superior drake, lose -1 SP for each. (Cloud > Ocean > Infernal > Mountain > Cloud {...}) The last standing champion from this faction will gain a permanent +2 Elder Dragon SP buff onto their roll (not stacking).

Runeterra Champions (14): Aatrox, Alistar, Annie, Bard, Brand, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Jax, Kindred, Nami, Nocturne, Ryze, Shaco, Zilean

If you think you see a mistake anywhere, bring it to my attention. Thank you!

5J1uduE.png

Immunity/Advantages/Honors Tracker (by round):

Spoiler

Round 1: Janna (Immune), Morgana (Saved)

Round 2: Ekko (Immune), Nami (Saved)

Round 3: Vayne (Immune), Lulu (Saved)

Round 4: Miss Fortune (Immune), Orianna (Saved)

Round 5: Sona (Immune), Fiora (Saved)

Round 6: Leona (Immune), Annie (Saved)

Round 7: Soraka (Immune), Taric (Saved)

Round 8: Kai'Sa (Immune), Cassiopeia (Saved)

Round 9: Ahri (immune), Nautilus (Saved)

Round 10: Morgana (Immune), Rakan (Saved)

Returnee Vote #1: Anivia & Vayne (Immune), Sivir, Kindred, Taliyah (Saved)

Round 11: Malphite (Immune), Sejuani (Saved)

Round 12: Annie (Immune), Nami (Saved)

Round 13: Caitlyn (Immune), Cassiopeia (Saved)

Round 14: Miss Fortune (Immune), Nami (Saved)

Round 15: Diana (Immune), Fiora (Saved)

Round 16: Taric (Immune), Nami (Saved)

Round 17: Zyra (Immune), Nami (Saved)

Round 18: Nami (Immune), Evelynn (Saved)

Round 19: Senna (Immune), Miss Fortune (Saved)

Round 20: Karma (Immune)

Returnee Vote #2: Ashe (Immune), Vel'Koz, Cassiopeia, Camille, Jhin (Saved)

Round 21: Miss Fortune (Immune), Annie (Saved)

Round 22: Irelia (Immune), Annie (Saved)

STILL IMMUNE FROM NEXT ROLL (as of Round 23): Anivia, Ashe, Caitlyn, Irelia, Janna, Kai'Sa, Miss Fortune, Senna, Sona, Vayne

HAVE PERMANENT +1 SP BOOST: Anivia, Ashe, Camille, Cassiopeia, Jhin, Kindred, Nami, Sivir, Taliyah, Vayne, Vel'Koz

Results:

Spoiler

Round 1: Corki, Dr. Mundo, Elise, Kindred

Round 2: Aurelion Sol, Kha'Zix, Kog'Maw, Master Yi

Round 3: LeBlanc, Nasus, Pyke, Zed

Round 4: Mordekaiser, Ornn, Rek'Sai, Sivir

Round 5: Galio, Jarvan IV, Nocturne, Veigar

Round 6: Anivia, Darius, Nunu & Willump, Xin Zhao

Round 7: Alistar, Gangplank, Qiyana, Swain

Round 8: Heimerdinger, Ivern, Sett, Vayne

Round 9: Kassadin, Lee Sin, Rumble, Zilean

Round 10: Jax, Taliyah, Twitch, Zac

Round 11: Braum, Camille, Katarina, Trundle

Round 12: Kayn, Lillia, Viktor, Yone

Round 13: Fiddlesticks, Olaf, Rakan, Udyr

Round 14: Karthus, Poppy, Rammus, Vel'Koz

Round 15: Blitzcrank, Jhin, Kled, Sylas

Round 16: Aatrox, Akali, Cassiopeia, Lucian

Round 17: Ezreal, Malzahar, Sion, Yuumi

Round 18: Fiora, Nautilus, Pantheon, Shaco

Round 19: Ashe, Cho'Gath, Garen, Orianna

Round 20: Azir, Miss Fortune, Syndra, Xerath (Saved)

Round 21: Ekko, Vel'Koz, Wukong, Yasuo

Round 22: Azir, Shen, Sivir, Tahm Kench

Edited by Scotty

Scotty
Posted (edited)

CHAMPIONS BY FACTION

FRELJORD

Spoiler

HoFQjwY.png 0CY1R03.png cOXSxK1.png Hougryx.png Iwv368E.png 1L3b2MT.png lHxmfXv.png R5Ge1F3.png TmBbjoP.png AGD0eTA.png i3cpdrJ.png 4O1WURs.png dtdYSAG.png zf4hA8r.png

DEMACIA

Spoiler

oRExmJT.png kedHpU8.png rAe7jmD.png pcohhob.png mApf1sA.png 2QFWpoU.png 10Zitaw.png NLrQt4y.png BwRTgG0.png mi77g27.png OJgVJLD.png EidG2gG.png aLwXEzD.png vj6hjM2.png nhDbF3P.png

NOXUS

Spoiler

b3JK14M.png BhFHG4Z.png KqRrPTb.png sKEJCla.png FQoT793.png UEba2v6.png pDUipdI.png 96h0sUd.png FU36zlJ.png 7IMfCnb.png 1FjGSqP.png m2lwCQX.png

IONIA

Spoiler

XZjsfET.png GVAGIxM.png c1cEtUA.png fQNShUT.png RaQY0VR.png ibBS88j.png IzZeJMN.png isyOBZ1.png saudbnM.png 4LRLul3.png VOkRFcl.png JyKZ434.png 6C3zQRI.png hLEvUD8.png zOv3TtM.png HRA6CvP.png kPKJk6T.png i11iTsv.png DDDQxB5.png qyvMy3L.png mP4qzjD.png

BANDLE CITY

Spoiler

GMqB8RZ.png phtzWgs.png mFTY49J.png YlNpAq1.png yKNfxXV.png TYZ5g6X.png DH246Ab.png

PILTOVER

Spoiler

TZUxKGp.png ToP1e63.png YpB3erB.png YfBZInD.png dbKeCUm.png 9xLk36l.png G7XOwxn.png

ZAUN

Spoiler

Uy8JqnC.png QuiSDct.png 7UiUgCU.png 9hIyJrr.png Ljm5U9g.png xQlWRbv.png W6MoBqr.png QkETBv9.png s1c4kFH.png 7sJktTL.png VtHmf50.png AamCUbJ.png

BILGEWATER

Spoiler

pSCqVrU.png 1NFqmOe.png 1HX678W.png lNj3X3D.png uLXTT5Z.png 8yoZM1C.png FyrmASs.png 9w2oQ7D.png 2OTyztk.png

TARGON

Spoiler

fq4NUg1.png H3Ghgcv.png ssA1CtS.png ZZ66L0P.png gqnvLjR.png DPi8ugA.png azmaQvA.png TSKITps.png

SHURIMA

Spoiler

HIUJpzz.png As4aoW3.png FH3Q2fr.png 4qB6gS5.png NBdd6G6.png iUUxtkb.png mAzkkPU.png nnUSEyk.png kkbaduF.png

IXTAL

Spoiler

oJbOi8N.png 67CoZJS.png 82y8oBw.png ZlxjE6r.png WlYZcZw.png XPbDC57.png

SHADOW ISLES

Spoiler

QVznMte.png 7keos3d.png OKuudVo.png osGPaTO.png v8n1SW0.png fNoSqT5.png pbcIvwE.png

THE VOID

Spoiler

JgZTSe5.png v0WHZ2U.png SR2eTVf.png VMUS4uQ.png 8mb4cgF.png eiAHVxt.png Un1d3ab.png mqFvUr7.png

RUNETERRA

Spoiler

Xn8hctF.png Ln6EEVj.png 5dW0koq.png yTsiLLf.png nlBt7XO.png iW6LDwm.png M62iYye.png nfnH2N0.png cnLpsVp.png R2ajVAa.png 4oysJLo.png l1GjfNa.png nqjUk8b.png IkE5VU2.png

Edited by Scotty

DougAF

I don’t have time to read the OP right now, but I love league so sign me up :giraffe:

Mr. Peanutbutter

I have to read it again with more attention to fully understand how to play but count me in :giraffe: 

CovalentBondage

LoL is a joke. DoTA is life. 

ChatshireCat

Ready for it

DougAF

Scotty
1 hour ago, CovalentBondage said:

LoL is a joke. DoTA is life. 

We know.

5KtFtY4.gif

FCKNAmbrosia

Sign me up!

Got recently into LoL (like last year) but it's so gooood :jonny5:

pengkweeen

Been playing LoL since S2 so sign me up! 

I probs need to read the SP part all over again later tho :dies:

Scotty
30 minutes ago, pengkweeen said:

Been playing LoL since S2 so sign me up! 

I probs need to read the SP part all over again later tho :dies:

:dies: 

So basically a Freljord champion's SP is 3-6, all that means is, for example, Ashe's power in a round could be 3, 4, 5 or 6 (it's determined by a randomized dice roll). Each side's SP is added together. And everyone's votes get taken into account as well, which could sway which side ultimately wins the round should enough people vote.

Scotty

c6u7lcme88c41.png

9vPGBwr.png RUNETERRA RATE INVITATIONEchBNTC.png

:heart: If you are tagged in this post you are officially invited to participate in the upcoming League of Legends Rate. You can sign up right here in this thread! This will be the ending of a trilogy of League of Legends ATRL rates I've hosted since 2017. :eek: The 149th and 150th champions are being released and it's a big milestone for League. I am tagging people here who A. Have posted in the League of Legends main thread and aren't yet signed up, B. Participated in the first rate, and C. Participated in the last rate.

QUICK Explanation of how this Rate works: All champions have been divided into their factions (i.e Demacia, Noxus). Each faction has a passive ability and a strength value determined each round by a dice roll. Rounds are 5v5 randomized match-ups where we vote for the side we want to win it -- as well as 1 champion from each side we want to save (losing side) or give future immunity to (winning side). The dice rolls + abilities have a big impact, but should enough people vote, it might sway which side ultimately wins. There will be just a couple chances for robbed champions to be voted back in and return at intervals throughout the rate like Top 120, 80, 40 etc.

I'm looking to start this as soon as possible, but will probably give sign-ups at least a little longer than a week. I just have to make a few graphics on my end.

--

FYI: If I tagged you for the last rate and you said "I don't play League anymore" I am still tagging you here :giraffe: Sorry if you're somehow tagged twice and a few of you may have changed your usernames.

@Nacht @talent @Yanko @dwuw @Gastrodonatella @Dracarys @jqnetto @MINKI @Vrx. @IntoMeYouSee @YoYo @cartierdelrey @IStanHard @conseeded @thinking @Pheromosa @Ratchet ★ @Pikachoo @Luma @BILLIONAIRE✘BOY @Jozip @Hanzo @getinthezone @Seffers @Relampago. @Corsola @TtaraHae @Badboidami @BlackAura @Halien4Life @Rowdy @blackout77 @HEIDI @Mimie @Mr. Grey @Julián @Mother Earth @Satin @Qbuilderz @Valera @VJoker @Serpentine @banana @Mani. @Akira @#1Pokpaker @Miss Bank$ @Rob_Matteo @coolcristobal @Norte @keshaspearsxo @Bad Wolf @rp662 @Eclipse @Sinvius @chiliam @Weeaboo @Chileno @Legit @Topaz @Kissing You @Kai Tai @Staryu @Apostolis @Serpentine @jprsardeto @Sexy Boy @Phoenixstar @TeemoR @jack516 @6 kiss @satellites.™ @Solaris @Sweet Sexy Savage @Kayzan @NickLacheyFan @Anthsu @☆starshine☆ @Bael @Aelita @HausOfGerard @Bad Wolf @ejo @Arctikh @targaryen @Sexbot. @Aciid @Pendulum @Tsareena @Tim£ @PinkBox @Burqaswag @PopOnTop @Sebas @fememeist @PoKiTaurus @Gourgeist @Badboidami @chiliam @Rickk @Mistah.Beyonce @Wonderland @FabriEmma @SchmoodRing @Rabbit @Yusuf Utku Sezgin @BoyLikeYouSuxx @Gaia @Mydilemma2.0 @Topaz @blurryface @Cotton @TodorGadjalovFan @Daylight @It Ain't Me @iC0NIC

Um... I think this is everyone? :rip: But if you know anyone who plays League on ATRL and isn't tagged here feel free to let them know about this. :heart2: 

--

tumblr_inline_pacgttxwYz1rtlevt_400.png

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

All these bitches going Star Guardian in tft now ruining my SG/Astro build UGH:monkey:

Pheromosa

chile imma need read all these rules but im down :giraffe:

BoyLikeYouSuxx

Whew lemme start studying these 150 lil bitches :giraffe:

-

also does anybody play that knock off Mobile legends game :emofish:

Sebas

I am in!

Burqaswag

I am in but i already know the top 10!

- Akali

- Syndra

- Zyra

- Orianna

- Diana

- Ahri

- Lulu

- Miss Fortune

- Lux

- Lissandra

Relampago.
Posted (edited)

I’m excited for this!

A couple things though: Are you going to wait for the champion after Lillia (Y***) since they’re coming in the patch right after? Not like he’d make it far anyways since y’all hate Yasuo :skull: 

Second, some of the people don’t seem like they’re in the right faction? But I’m not sure if that’s a balance choice or not :flower: 

Edited by Relampago.

PinkBox

Oh cute, lemme participate 

Scotty
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I’m excited for this!

A couple things though: Are you going to wait for the champion after Lillia (Y***) since they’re coming in the patch right after? Not like he’d make it far anyways since y’all hate Yasuo :skull: 

Second, some of the people don’t seem like they’re in the right faction? But I’m not sure if that’s a balance choice or not :flower: 

Tbh I was going to see if they rush announce him due to the leak or not while sign-ups are open for this. Because then I wouldn't really need to worry, but if not I may have to give it a few extra days. That champion already has official art out there though so I might not need to worry?

And which champions aren't in the right faction? I was going by the universe map and website: https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/champions/ It says their faction underneath their name.

I can see that Fizz and Lucian actually are listed as Runeterra. However on the map Lucian is listed under Demacia and Fizz is listed under Bilgewater. Senna is in like a different dimension though or something (:skull:) hence why she's in the general category. edit: And ASol but he's also listed under Targon on the map.

Edited by Scotty

Rickk

thanks for the tag. lemme join chile 

Relampago.
48 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Tbh I was going to see if they rush announce him due to the leak or not while sign-ups are open for this. Because then I wouldn't really need to worry, but if not I may have to give it a few extra days. That champion already has official art out there though so I might not need to worry?

And which champions aren't in the right faction? I was going by the universe map and website: https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/champions/ It says their faction underneath their name.

I can see that Fizz and Lucian actually are listed as Runeterra. However on the map Lucian is listed under Demacia and Fizz is listed under Bilgewater. Senna is in like a different dimension though or something (:skull:) hence why she's in the general category. edit: And ASol but he's also listed under Targon on the map.

I was going to mention Senna, since she seems like she should be Demacia or Shadow Isles, but I see it now. Rengar is also a shuriman vastayan I thought, and Jax/Zilean were from Icathia which would mean they’re Shuriman. Annie I think is from Noxus, or at least her parents are. I don’t think there’s any more though, but even these are probably just inconsistencies//changed lore situations. I would just go by what the website says as well :flower: 

Arctikh

I'm in (just to let my girl Evelynn win this as she should)

Scotty
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

I was going to mention Senna, since she seems like she should be Demacia or Shadow Isles, but I see it now. Rengar is also a shuriman vastayan I thought, and Jax/Zilean were from Icathia which would mean they’re Shuriman. Annie I think is from Noxus, or at least her parents are. I don’t think there’s any more though, but even these are probably just inconsistencies//changed lore situations. I would just go by what the website says as well :flower: 

I think Senna makes sense as Demacia too so I will switch her over to be with Lucian.

Edited by Scotty

Mother Earth

I'm in. Senna definitely makes sense for either Demacia or the Shadow Isles. There are very few champions that don't belong to a single faction at all (Evelynn), and there are a few that make sense for multiple factions (Elise, Poppy), that is if you're including Bandle City. I feel like Riot has kinda retconned Bandle City / doesn't know what to do with the Yordles.

Norte

I'm in :giraffe: