Scotty

League of Legends: Runeterra Rate | 1st Return Vote (pg. 8)

Relampago.

If you hoes sabotage talented Asian women like Irelia and Ahri like last time, I will be issuing reports for racism :flower: 

Tim£

Stan Morgasm 

Scotty

Anyone posting in this thread I am signing up :giraffe: 

tumblr_pnvj45Tnt11v853cqo2_250.gifv

Scotty

And here is a sample of the graphics I'm working on! I have to do this 149 more times! :) 

0CY1R03.png

Topaz

shook

pengkweeen

I'm a support main so I'm going to root for my fave supports :fan:

ejo

I'm in!

But I also want to say that I feel like Senna is definitely in Shadow Isles, since she's technically not alive. We know the Shadow Isles version of her, and not her before what happened.

Emperor
Posted (edited)

I'm lazy to do it but y'all better vote for Madame Leblanc :alexz2:

Edited by Emperor

Rabbit

Ok sure. Let me stan my assassins a biT

Scotty
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ejo said:

I'm in!

But I also want to say that I feel like Senna is definitely in Shadow Isles, since she's technically not alive. We know the Shadow Isles version of her, and not her before what happened.

I'm looking into it and this is her mini bio:

Cursed from childhood to be haunted by the supernatural Black Mist, Senna joined a sacred order known as the Sentinels of Light, and fiercely fought back—only to be killed, her soul imprisoned in a lantern by the cruel wraith Thresh. But refusing to lose hope, within the lantern Senna learned to use the Mist, and reemerged to new life, forever changed. Now wielding darkness along with light, Senna seeks to end the Black Mist by turning it against itself—with every blast of her relic weapon, redeeming the souls lost within.

The Sentinels of Light are an ancient order of hunters of Demacia that originate from the Blessed Isles. Their task is to help and defend Runeterra from the undying spirits of the Shadow Isles.

IMO she is cursed from the start of her life, but Demacian. Her being is changed however due to being imprisoned in Thresh's lantern. She becomes a wraith-like Shadow Isles being, but when she escapes she uses that dark force to continue fighting against Shadow Isles/the Black Mist and redeeming souls.

I feel this makes her first and even current faction Demacia still despite you being correct about her eventual nature as a Shadow Isles entity. She's fighting against the Shadow Isles despite being like them.

Edited by Scotty

Chileno

Yo quiero :heart:

ejo
On 7/12/2020 at 4:19 AM, Scotty said:

I'm looking into it and this is her mini bio:

IMO she is cursed from the start of her life, but Demacian. Her being is changed however due to being imprisoned in Thresh's lantern. She becomes a wraith-like Shadow Isles being, but when she escapes she uses that dark force to continue fighting against Shadow Isles/the Black Mist and redeeming souls.

I feel this makes her first and even current faction Demacia still despite you being correct about her eventual nature as a Shadow Isles entity. She's fighting against the Shadow Isles despite being like them.

I guess so, I also checked her card in Legends of Runeterra and it's listed under the Demacia region so that kinda confirms it as well!

Scotty
24 minutes ago, ejo said:

I guess so, I also checked her card in Legends of Runeterra and it's listed under the Demacia region so that kinda confirms it as well!

That's true.

The graphics are going into the second post of this thread as I make them. It's nbd but I wasn't expecting the forum to shrink so I'll have to put 3 on one line and then 2 underneath. When the width was bigger I could put 5 side-by-side lol.

Scotty

The 150th champion's splash art leaked, so I will update that quickly. And this will be starting VERY soon. :giraffe: 

Alongside the first round I'll be announcing a couple little, extra surprise things.

You can still sign up normally!

For the first several rounds feel free to vote and you will be auto. signed up just for participating, but at some point that will end.

9q1t.gif

Scotty
Posted (edited)

Round 1

Welcome to the first round of the League of Legends: RUNETERRA Rate!

@Scotty @DougAF @Mr. Peanutbutter @ChatshireCat @FCKNAmbrosia @pengkweeen @Sexbot. @Pheromosa @BoyLikeYouSuxx @Sebas @Burqaswag @Relampago. @PinkBox @Rickk @Arctikh @Mother Earth @Norte @Tim£ @Topaz @ejo @Rabbit @Chileno

The round will be posted below, but before that there are two small, additional twists I need to go over first. One is a Partners twist. The other involves Items.

xsqsbfd.png

There are way too many lore relationships between League champions. Xayah and Rakan for example, or Lucian, Senna and Thresh's rivalry. There are siblings like Darius and Draven. Or quests like Ashe, Lissandra and Sejuani's Battle for Freljord or Rengar and Kha'Zix's The Hunt Is On. Some champions may not have relationships like that though, so it doesn't apply to every champion the same way. It wouldn't be very equal. Plus after 10 years, I think all the champions would have more intricate relationships by now. :angelo:

So rather than do homework I have taken the liberty of fairly randomizing the champions into 2 lists: Synergy & Rivalry. The 150 champions have been split into 75 pairs, secret alliances, that carry some rewards and consequences. In addition, I randomized a second list, and each champion has a secretly assigned rival champion too. Every champion's rival is different and unique. I will announce these things as they occur.

• If secret partners are on the same side, their side gains +1 SP

• If a champion is against their rival, that champion loses -1 SP that round

• If a champion's secret partner is eliminated, their name will go into the randomizer 1 extra time (adjusted if that champion returns)

• If a champion is against their rival and takes part in eliminating them, they permanently gain +1 SP even if their rival returns

• The 2 allies that are the last remaining secret pair will gain +2 SP permanently as a reward

xsqsbfd.png

Lucky SP-Granting Items:

There are 5 items floating within the randomizer. If they appear just before a champion's name when I roll a round, they will receive an SP bonus added onto their roll. They have infinite uses. :) As the number of remaining champions lowers they may need to be taken out. I really cannot make these +1-5 SP bonuses because that would be way too powerful, but .5 intervals are OK.

Tier 1: Doran's Blade +0.5 SP

Tier 2: Long Sword +1 SP

Tier 3: Pickaxe +1.5 SP

Tier 4: B F Sword +2 SP

Tier 5: Infinity Edge +2.5 SP

zJkYGXc.png --> pSL0arg.png --> LQCDCUc.png --> dIOCTjI.png --> Fj2l2fJ.png

Whew chile. With all that said it's time to get this show on the road!

xsqsbfd.png

Note: Each side's Base SP is calculated solely on their minimum and maximum potential rolls. The real number will likely be somewhere in the middle of these two values. This doesn't include passives yet, that is taken into account after.

IXEfOJ4.png

NLrQt4y.png cnLpsVp.png QuiSDct.png QVznMte.png GMqB8RZ.png

(Base SP: 12-40) 

VS

i6hrw60.png

9hIyJrr.png mi77g27.png VtHmf50.png v8n1SW0.png fQNShUT.png

(Base SP: 10-38) 

Voting Deadline: 6PM EST Monday, July 20th, 2020.

(Reminder) An example of how to vote:

Blue Side [the side you want to win for that round...]

Honor: Miss Fortune and Lux [ONE champion from each side you want to save (if their side loses) or win a round of immunity (if their side wins)...]

Edited by Scotty

pengkweeen

Do we post the vote here or PM you?

Scotty
56 minutes ago, pengkweeen said:

Do we post the vote here or PM you?

Votes go here in this thread.

highwind44029

I haven't played League in years but y'all best not leave Miss Tristana in the dust. :angry:

Arctikh

Let's go :)

Blue Side 

Honor : Elise - Janna

Mother Earth

Blue Side

Morgana / Janna

Chileno

Blue Side

Janna - Morgana

Norte

Red side