Lil Nas X - "Call Me By Your Name"

Mrguilbeaux

A year and a month since his massive debut and he’s already done with the album and hyping a new single. Only on atrl would some people think that means he’s taking too long lmao. 

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FreeXone

• FAN

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Michael196

Almighty Gaga

When his straight fans google the song and see 2 gheys kissing

ca74e6e116f7e680a2c9aa8af9b19b61_400x400

Beyonnaise

Oh this bangs

We need to SUPPORT a gay black pop boy, some of you guys need to get over your strange judgement against him (you may not realize but it comes off as self-hate, no offense!)

Edited by Beyonnaise
gotportugal
26 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

A year and a month since his massive debut and he’s already done with the album and hyping a new single. Only on atrl would some people think that means he’s taking too long lmao. 

it's true that he took quite a bit of time

Mrguilbeaux

Lady Claire
15 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

We need to SUPPORT a gay black pop boy, some of you guys need to get over your strange judgement against him (you may not realize but it comes off as self-hate, no offense!)

This

Especially with openly gay lyrics like that, if it becomes a hit it should open doors for more gay artists getting mainstream hits

PennywiseTheClown

Sucks to see CMBYN connected to such a trash song, but come through exposure  :party:

TeenageDreaming
1 hour ago, AbeHicks said:

It's really tacky to try to capitalize on the success of a book/movie he has nothing to do with. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I am not even a lil nas hater.

No.

This is exactly what the Hip Hop community needs, there's not enough openly queer artists in that genre. Lil Nas X is breaking boundaries by normalizing LGBT references in Hip Hop. I can only imagine how much it would mean specifically for young queer black kids to be seeing a gay rapper like that in the mainstream.

ToxicParadise
2 minutes ago, TeenageDreaming said:

No.

This is exactly what the Hip Hop community needs, there's not enough openly queer artists in that genre. Lil Nas X is breaking boundaries by normalizing LGBT references in Hip Hop. I can only imagine how much it would mean specifically for young queer black kids to be seeing a gay rapper like that in the mainstream.

This. :clap3: