AJR - "Bang!"

ARISTOCLOW!

ARISTOCLOW!

Growing up on US ITunes  for weeks, i got surprised it didn't had a thread yet.

Currently:

#24 on US iTunes

877 on US AM

13M on radios

51 on Shazam

MusicLoverDude

Honestly, this song is just immature and childish. There's a reason Spectrum Pulse's most popular album review is of him roasting these guys 3 years ago. 

I guess good luck on the chart success though. I doubt it will go Top 40..at least not in the next 2 weeks with Pop Smoke and Juice Wrld album bombs on the horizon.

This song took some time for it to grow on me but now I can't stop listening to it. They are criminally underrated.

ARISTOCLOW!
26 minutes ago, ahzark97 said:

This song took some time for it to grow on me but now I can't stop listening to it. They are criminally underrated.

I agree!! They are so underrated, i heard the last album and is somethin' so radio friendly yet no one are doing the same.  Hope they become a sucessfull act

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
HandsToMyself

Just listened to this song after seeing the BBH100 top 10 and it’s childish but also catchy. I’m surprised Weak didn’t do as well as this though, sounds like more of a hit to me than this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
rihannabiggestfan

The longevity :rip:

It's interesting that this charted nowhere outside of the US and Canada tho (North America) ... that seems pretty rare for a pop song, especially nowadays