RAYE - "Natalie Don't”

dangerousalex

dangerousalex

RAYE Returns With Stunning New Single & Video – 'Natalie Don't' –  Essentially Pop

Lead single from her upcoming EP Her Heart Beats in 4/4

Edited by dangerousalex
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• dangerousalex

• tbhmatt

• hétérosexuelle

brooklyndaddy

I hope she serves something interesting, her music is usually very watered down and bland for me but I really like her voice

BlackoutZone

AHH this is so good, Please Don't Touch level, the chorus has Charlie Puth vibes

Edited by BlackoutZone
dangerousalex
48 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Natalie Don't

Thank you, any description? More pop (Love Me Again) or R&B (All of My Love) ?

dangerousalex
17 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

AHH this is so good, Please Don't Touch level, the chorus has Charlie Puth vibes

Oop just saw this, can’t wait :jonny:

This is up there with Crew, Please Don’t Touch and I U Us as one of her absolute best.

Looks like it could be her first big solo hit too, it was already added to Capital FM’s playlist this week before it was even released and BBC Radio 1 and Spotify will also eat this up. She’s coming! 

dangerousalex
3 minutes ago, Jukebox said:

This is up there with Crew, Please Don’t Touch and I U Us as one of her absolute best.

Looks like it could be her first big solo hit too, it was already added to Capital FM’s playlist this week before it was even released and BBC Radio 1 and Spotify will also eat this up. She’s coming! 

I need a quality song from hers to smash :jonny6:

Secrets is NOT it after hearing the superior demo. I hope she this song takes off though since it’s backing off of the steam from it but something tells me people see it as more of Regard’s song than RAYE’s :( 

9 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

I need a quality song from hers to smash :jonny6:

Secrets is NOT it after hearing the superior demo. I hope she this song takes off though since it’s backing off of the steam from it but something tells me people see it as more of Regard’s song than RAYE’s :( 

I cannot find the demo for the life of me. 

dangerousalex
1 minute ago, Ikejuju said:

I cannot find the demo for the life of me. 

Spoiler

it’s on dbree.

07 - Secrets (Demo)