• Try This (2003)
    • I'm Not Dead (2006)
    • Funhouse (2008)
    • The Truth About Love (2012)
    • Beautiful Trauma (2017)
    • Hurts 2B Human (2019)

naval23
Posted (edited)

Can't Take Me Home - WikipediaMissundaztood - WikipediaTry This - WikipediaI'm Not Dead - Wikipedia

Funhouse (Pink album) - WikipediaThe Truth About Love (Pink album) - WikipediaBeautiful Trauma - WikipediaHurts 2B Human - Wikipedia

Edited by naval23

Thinking Of You

I adored R&B P!nk. So, Can’t Take Me Home

Heldenzeit

Hurts 2B Human > I‘m Not Dead > M!ssundaztood

rihannabiggestfan

I think I need to give P!nk's discography another chance, but The Truth About Love may be my favorite album as a whole, followed by Funhouse (which has higher highs)

Especially with her first 5 albums, P!nk is really good at picking the best/right singles, I must say

SinnerCity

I voted for I'm Not Dead mosty because Who Knew Is one of the greatest songs ever recorded but honestly, P!nk is so underrated. Queen of underrated pop

Can't_M!ss_This

M!ssundaztood contains the songs "Don't Let Me Get Me" and "Just Like A Pill" not to mention the other tracks. I think it's her best album if you're in need of general catharsis. I'm Not Dead is also very good, the singles are ace and probably the best batch of her career. 

Funhouse, TTAL, BT and H2BH are or are basically breakup albums and only Funhouse comes out better for it, having been an actual breakup album. While there are gems on each of them and their quality and P!nk's vocal capability gets better, I do have to say it feels like there is less soul in each passing album.

yonka

Try This and it's not even close.

Sad to see I was the first to vote for it. Wish she was able to reach those heights again. Such a bold move for a pop star.

M!ssundaztood probably ranks second and then the rest are kind of on the same level.

Can't_M!ss_This
14 minutes ago, yonka said:

Try This and it's not even close.

Sad to see I was the first to vote for it. Wish she was able to reach those heights again. Such a bold move for a pop star.

M!ssundaztood probably ranks second and then the rest are kind of on the same level.

Try This is a great album. I think it's her strongest album. I can put that album on and not skip a single track. I can't say that for any of her other albums. I have to be in a forgiving mood to not skip "Dear Diary" or "Crystal Ball". But for me, there isn't a song that hits right through me or that I would consider an uber bop like U + Ur Hand. I don't think it has the highs of M!ss/IND but it doesn't have the lows either. It's a very steady album throughout

UnanimousBB16

"M!ssundaztood" and "I'm Not Dead" are masterpieces, and her magnum opus'.

Colbygg

FUNHOUSE. I think it was her biggest tour in Australia too. 

TeeJay

This was actually very, VERY hard for me. M!ssundaztood, Try This and I'm Not Dead are all amazing so it's so difficult for me to pick between them but i voted for I'm Not Dead because that's the one where I can listen through and not skip ANY song where as the other two have 1 or 2 songs that I don't mind skipping. Hurts 2B Human should never be considered in the running for her best album. It is absolute trash and a stain on her otherwise good discography.

Prison

I switch between M!ss, IND and Funhouse all the time but I'm gonna go with the one which I've played the most, Funhouse.

genio
1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

I adored R&B P!nk. So, Can’t Take Me Home

same

JoeAg

f*ck this is hard :jonny: The Truth About Love contains several moments of pop perfection but then again so do I’m Not Dead and Funhouse!! Try This is also amazing because it’s so bold. i’ll come back to this in a few hours but i totally gotta remind myself how some of the deeper cuts from I’m Not Dead and Try This sound...

queenoftheclouds

I love these 5 the most:

Try This, I'm Not Dead, Funhouse, TTAL and Beautiful Trauma.

naval23

Lowkey shocked that "Can't Take Me Home" & "Beautiful Trauma" have the same number of votes as "I'm Not Dead" :deadbanana:

Bbmm

Funhouse. It made her a LEGEND.

Bbmm

Funhouse. It made her a LEGEND.

bY7zsnZ.gif

Oceania

'Try this' by far...

I hated it at first but I've come to love its rawness and organic punk/rock sound, as opposed to the plastic pop of her other efforts.

Try this

M!ssandaztood

>>>>

I'm not dead

>>>>>>>>>

The rest

werkbitch

Just like a pill, get the party started, family portrait, don't let me get me >>>

ReH2o

M!ssandaztood

Schami66
2 hours ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

While there are gems on each of them and their quality and P!nk's vocal capability gets better, I do have to say it feels like there is less soul in each passing album.

I agree with you so much! 

Rotunda

Funhouse will always be my personal favorite 

Underdogs
4 hours ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

Funhouse, TTAL, BT and H2BH are or are basically breakup albums and only Funhouse comes out better for it, having been an actual breakup album. 

TTAL, BT & H2BH are definitely not breakup albums sis. :skull: They all have songs about marital problems but none of them have an overarching breakup theme and barely any breakup songs.

JoAddams

TTAL>>>