Demi Lovato vs Camila Cabello  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Whose career is bigger?

• Demi Lovato
    • Camila Cabello
  2. 2. Whose music is better?

• Demi Lovato
    • Camila Cabello
  3. 3. Whose personality is more annoying?

• Demi Lovato
    • Camila Cabello

Mythology
Posted (edited)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSzR5JiMqUp5J_th1qUOmimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJVpKLP6Atj-94__TTkLN

Edited by Mythology

genio

Mess I voted Demi for all 3

but I meant Camila for the third one

Cherry123

Camila, by far

Camila, by far

Demi, by far

Alexz

Demi is bigger, has better music and is more annoying.

DaddyIssuesX

Music: Nightingale, Fix A Heart, Cool For The Summer, Daddy Issues, Body Say, For The Love Of A Daughter La La Land, Catch Me > >>>> Camila’s entire discography. Demi

Success: Havana and Senorita bigger than any Demi single..... However, Demi has sold more records, is more consistent, more Youtube views, has more awards, bigger name, made more money, bigger on social media and has a higher tour income. Demi 

Personality: Demi is opinionated and can sometimes be loud and wrong but she never really means any harm ATRL overreacts too much. Camila is ok but can be cringe. Demi

rihannabiggestfan

ATRL is so ****ing pressed. I don't even like Camila, but leave them the **** alone. The mods will do something about this.

rihannabiggestfan
9 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

Camila, by far

Camila, by far

Demi, by far

Fume, thank you. You know you're likable when unlikable people don't like you. 

Blank

Demi, Demi, and tie!

britkneepopboi

The racist is more annoying and makes horrible music.

Demi has the HWGA album under her belt so she wins by default

Cherry123
3 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Fume, thank you. You know you're likable when unlikable people don't like you. 

RZCBtit.gif

Rev8
6 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

ATRL is so ****ing pressed. I don't even like Camila, but leave them the **** alone. The mods will do something about this.

weak since they also shade her :ahh:

and omg, stan Given :clap3:

XtinaPetras

Camila

Demi

Camila

Selenashunty

Voted for Demi on the first part. Her career lasted like 9 years or more. 

On par with the 2nd part tho

mcohen
Posted (edited)

Camila is obviously bigger than Demi :bibliahh:

She has more streams overall, more hits and more global smashes despite having 4 albums less 

Demi having a longer yet uneventful career with consistently moderate/low success won't change that  :dies:

Edited by mcohen

DaddyIssuesX
24 minutes ago, mcohen said:

Camila is obviously bigger than Demi :bibliahh:

She has more streams overall, more hits and more global smashes despite having 4 albums less 

Demi having a longer yet uneventful career with consistently moderate/low success won't change that  :dies:

Camila has two hits that are bigger than Demi’s one of which was a collab :deadbanana4:Romance is already a major decline despite being her sophomore and is performing worse than Demi’s 6th effort which didn’t have a #1 backing it up :rip: Even throw 5H albums into the equation and demi has still sold more albums even though she’s not an albums seller.

Demi has made more, is a bigger name and bigger touring artist. She is the bigger artist overall. 

Camila’s career is bigger, and her music

is miles better. 

Demi 100% has the more annoying personality though, hands down. 

mcohen
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

Camila has two hits that are bigger than Demi’s one of which was a collab :deadbanana4:Romance is already a major decline despite being her sophomore and is performing worse than Demi’s 6th effort which didn’t have a #1 backing it up :rip: Even throw 5H albums into the equation and demi has still sold more albums even though she’s not an albums seller.

Demi has made more, is a bigger name and bigger touring artist. She is the bigger artist overall. 

Demi's 6th effort is also Demi's biggest album and her career has actually suffered a huge decline since. I Love Me, Anyone and the Sam Smith songs are certified bombs. Romance already outstreamed, had more hits, and the gap will only increase from now. The only reason Demi has sold more albums is because she debuted in 2008. Her sales are nothing to brag about and she is not an album seller either. We are talking about 4.5m sales divided across six albums for a 2000s act :deadbanana4:

Demi literally only has 2 Top 50 Hot 100 YEC entries in her entire career. Camila as a solo artist, not including 5H, already has four with a fifth in the 2020 YEC.  :dies:

Edited by mcohen

Safe&Sound

Camila is bigger, I guess (even though she relies on collab?)

Demi for the rest two

She has many amazing ballads, but yes, she is more annoying

DaddyIssuesX
16 minutes ago, mcohen said:

Demi's 6th effort is also Demi's biggest album and her career has actually suffered a huge decline since. I Love Me, Anyone and the Sam Smith songs are certified bombs. Romance already outstreamed, had more hits, and the gap will only increase from now. The only reason Demi has sold more albums is because she debuted in 2008. Her sales are nothing to brag about and she is not an album seller either. We are talking about 4.5m sales divided across six albums for a 2000s act :deadbanana4:

Demi literally only has 2 Top 50 Hot 100 YEC entries in her entire career. Camila as a solo artist, not including 5H, already has four with a fifth in the 2020 YEC.  :dies:

Yeah, 4.5M divided across six albums is not great but this is someone who’s international album debut was in 2013 with her 4th effort and Demi debuted during the later half of 2008 she’s barely a 2000’s act:rip: Regardless of the debut time Camila has released 5 projects and Demi has released 6 and assuming we give Camila’s early projects  the same amount of time as demi’s, none of the recurring stats support the idea that she would equal/outsell demi’s album total.

The only song that was bigger than ILM on Romance was My Oh My and considering ILM a bomb whilst praising Romance and it’s 5 consecutive flops is absolutely hilarious and comparing streams of an album with 7 singles to demi’s droplets when tmylm + confident didn’t even have that much singles combined :deadbanana4: She had to tack on senorita so the album had a leg to stand on.

Demi still beats camila in several other metrics so keep going if you like but the bigger career is demi’s. 

aesthetic bih

Demi for all.

Here We Go Again and DEMI are great albums.

fridayteenage

The one with #1s>the one without T5s

SleepingTigers

Camila and Demi herself have yet to outdo Here We Go Again era