Chamoy

Survivor México | Season 1 | July 5

toxicgenie

Anywhere to watch this show online somewhere? 

Klarth F
3 hours ago, toxicgenie said:

Anywhere to watch this show online somewhere? 

This channel is uploading them but they do not have subtitles. This is also the official channel but the episodes are broken into pieces and some stuff is missing.

Guy Next Door
9 hours ago, Klarth F said:

During the immunity game, Serrath went against Mel and beat her but in the process her bra went all the way up and when she was celebrating she was jumping up and down (while she was blindfolded :deadbanana: ) and everyone was cracking up. Curvy went running to cover her up lol.

In the preview for next episode, Curvy is showing the idol to Miguel then Isbo and Serrath discuss Curvy hiding it between her things and how they need to get it. Then we see glimpses of quick cuts during the night of several people looking for it (it’s not clear who) but Jero is discussing with Duggan and Bernadette (I think) that if Isbo stole it he’s gonna force him to give it back. During the next game Curvy flat out states that she had the idol and acuses Isbo and Serrath of stealing it. She says it’s basically 5 vs 2 in the tribe and that the 5 of them want to stay til the end. We only see Isbo saying that this happens when someone you trust stabs you in the back (both Isbo and Serrath look serious during this exchange so I don’t think they have it but it’s edited to look this way, also Curvy looks shocked during this).

We see glimpses of the two games of the next episode and Serrath get injured by falling from a rotating log.

At council, they are delviered another twist. I *think* they are merging them already, and the yellow team must lose another member (likely a girl) since there cant be 3 men and just one girl left in a tribe.

Sunday’s episode is gonna be lit.

Wow, Jero being a bully, why am I not surprised? At least the comments are full of hate for him and Miguel and that gives me hope for humanity.

WAIT, CURVY SAID IN FRONT OF THE YELLOW TRIBE THAT 5 OF THEM ARE STICKING TOGETHER TILL THE END? Wow, I hope the yellow tribe heard that clear. 

Like Serrath wasn't in trouble enough, she gets injured... wow, truly the worst people winning.

I am confused, what do you mean 1 girl can't be with 3 men in the tribe, that means both girls go home? Please explain, didn't understood.  

Klarth F
8 hours ago, Guy Next Door said:

I am confused, what do you mean 1 girl can't be with 3 men in the tribe, that means both girls go home? Please explain, didn't understood.  

I’m just talking about the team disparity. If they’re merging them (like the preview suggested), then it is because the yellow tribe lost a member (most likely a girl) since the yellow tribe can’t compete with 3 men and 1 girl against the green tribe with 3 men and 4 girls. It’s just an assumption based on a 40 second preview lol

Chamoy

The way the tribe switch backfired on production sdfjsdkl. 

Guy Next Door

I couldn't watch all the clips, I watched only the first 2 and when I saw that Delmy went home... I can't.

Isbo is the worst player EVER! He could had made Curvy to fight for her life and become the biggest player in Survivor history! But no, he ruined a perfect blindside. Hopefully you go next, Isbo. 

Javier disappointed me so much. He should just nominated Alex, why make another enemy? Not smart.

And Duggan ... can she become more unlikable? 

Chamoy

Isbo causing all that mess only to give the idol back at the last second. :toofunny3:

Alex managing to avoid two different nominations. :clap3: Javier said Jalex rights.

mIumQdd.png

NlTWxwU.png

Jalex wanting to bring Isbo/Serrath to their side, I'd love that lmao.

Chamoy

I feel bad for Isbo. The poor guy clearly has low self esteem issues and just wants to be accepted into the group. It's hard to watch him call himself stupid, weak, etc. I don't know why Jero and Miguel can't be more understanding. They remind me of Jason and Scot from Kaoh Rong. I don't want them to win, but they're good antagonists for the season. That live tribal moment where Jero started whispering to Isbo to vote for the only person that gives a damn about him kinda gave me chills. 

Not a hurricane sdfjkl. 

Klarth F

I have been half watching because I'm on vacation lol but I can't stand Jero, his tantrums are the WORST. I bet he was a bully when he was little.

Also, since I watch the official stream online, during the commercial breaks they were advertising 2 eliminations per week (I don't know if they're starting this one tho). Fridays & Sundays are going to be elimination days from now on, I don't know if they have said this on the show.

The hurricane sjdkdjds I bet it's all a fake out and the "evacuation" is just them coming together as one tribe in another location.

Chamoy

Eduardo needs to keep Alejandro's name out of his snake mouth. Javier didn't have a problem with Alex until Eduardo started spewing his unnecessary venom. He's really gonna let Eduardo ruin his social game, sad! I hate this Javier/Eduardo duo. They bring out the worst in each other. Instead of being appreciative that Alex was able to find some bananas during a storm, they ridicule him and tell him he's just doing it to look good?? What a bunch of ungrateful little weirdos. Jero >>> Eduardo.

Eduardo bragging about the shelter surviving the storm because he built it right after he accused Alex of being insincere and only doing things for bragging rights. I'm glad people on social media are finally seeing who the real hypocrite is. This is the same thing that Jero was doing with Isbo, except Alex isn't afraid to bite back. I don't know why they keep trying him.

They're just giving Alex more incentive to flip at the merge. Even Jero's smart enough to realize that he probably shouldn't upset Isbo and Serrath right now. Maybe he does have some brain cells after all. I couldn't stop laughing when he said he made sure to give Isbo the largest portion of food or whatever. It might be too late but then again... Eduardo is Jero 2.0. I don't see Isbo or Serrath wanting to work with him all of a sudden. At least they know what they're getting with Jero.

The dramatics from Arturo during the evacuation had me in TEARS.

Alex taking the bananas with him. :ahh: I love him so much.

Klarth F

SCREAMING AT THE RESULTS OF THE ELIMINATIONNNNNNN

sorry Chamoy but Alex is just dumb playing this game and after what he did to Melannie... not cute. Them wasting their votes on Serrath 💀 they should have thought their strategy better like the green tribe did. 

Curvy getting nominated by Lalo after she gave her idol to Miguel djakksrjjqjsjjrr the way I yelled, she’s DUMB. It was such a good episode, perched for the  drama on the preview. I don’t understand what has happening tho, did they get drugged/intoxicated  by something or were they just being erratic due to the new dynamics?

That immunity game with the ropes is a repeat from the Isla S1 when the blue team had to compete for the individual immunity for the first time IIRC.

Chamoy

Was this supposed to be the merge episode? All of the clownery I just witnessed, I don't know where to begin.

3 hours ago, Klarth F said:

sorry Chamoy but Alex is just dumb playing this game and after what he did to Melannie... not cute. Them wasting their votes on Serrath 💀 they should have thought their strategy better like the green tribe did. 

Alex has been playing from the bottom ever since the swap and he's still there. He must be doing something right. He's messy and too confrontational at times, but so is everyone else. Javier, Eduardo and Mel were the ones that instigated that whole fight. I've been joking about Jalex being an actual thing, but the truth is that they never really integrated Alex into the tribe. Instead, they vilified him for not playing their game. The fact that they were still ostracizing him when they knew the merge was right around the corner and that they'd be going in with a 7-4 numbers disadvantage is just bad social and strategic gameplay on their part.

I think Alex voted for Serrath because he probably thought she was going to get votes from her tribe. That to me makes much more sense than Javier and Eduardo voting for someone from their own tribe. I also don't understand why Eduardo didn't flush Curvy's idol first before going after his intended target. He's been going on and on and on about Curvy saying she'd share her idol with her alliance, and then he doesn't take the opportunity to eliminate two birds with one stone?

Javier and Eduardo clearly wanted to eliminate Alex and it backfired on them. Green tribe still got the end result that they wanted, so their clownery ended up looking less clownish than whatever Javier and Eduardo thought they were gonna do. It sounded like their plan was to eliminate Alex and bro-down with Jero and Miguel at the merge.

Alex getting high with Miguel SDFJKLDKHSFSL. King of eating strange plants to get closer to the other tribe. I hope it's that and not something more serious. We can't lose the star of the show after he has managed to outwit, outplay, outlast this far. I feel like he's the only one who can crack that majority alliance.

People on Twitter/Instagram threatening to boycott the show. :ahh:

Chamoy

I made a new intro using the unapproved Survivor Nicaragua music sdfjkl.