9. Mel
  10. Delmy
  11. Bernadette
  12. Eduardo
  13. Francisco

wXn2DKV.gif

Guy Next Door

Delmy is safe, yesss :clap3:

Even Isbo wanting Serrath out ... He is next, wtf is he thinking?! After all Serrath did for him, ungrateful! 

So the combo of nominations, I think it will go:

Yellow - Francisco/Alex/Melannie 

If Green loses the second challenge:

Green - Serrath/Isbo 

Klarth F

Curvy in the immunity challenge akajsjhahshhdhadl the way she just dragged her opponents 💀 That game was so fun.

Yes if the Yellow Tribe loses again Alex/Francisco/Melanie are going unless they strategize but that’s not gonna happen because they dumb. 

Serrath is not doing herself any favors by being stubborn and not bonding with the rest of the tribe. She should be smarter than that.

Chamoy

I thought keeping Javier was supposed to help them win challenges. http://i.imgur.com/LfJHBZL.jpg Last week he lost against Isbo. This week, he couldn't even last ten seconds against Miguel... Alex lasted longer. http://i.imgur.com/LfJHBZL.jpg These players at the bottom need to realize that the best move for them is to get rid of the alleged stronger threats. This "keep the tribe strong" bs only benefits the players at the top. Everyone (except Alex) is basically asking to get picked off by Javi/Jero/Lalo/Miguel. http://i.imgur.com/LfJHBZL.jpg

Chamoy

RxMl8FJ.gif 3Zu8E8N.gif PvedKPm.gif

Not him thinking he found the idol. Alex, baby, it's a f*cking stick. :jonny:

Marvin

So how is this compared to the American version? The fact that there are so many episodes per week seems so annoying 

Guy Next Door
25 minutes ago, Marvin said:

So how is this compared to the American version? The fact that there are so many episodes per week seems so annoying 

I love it. The challenges are better, physical, far more brutal than American version challenges now (more like Heroes vs Villains the first challenge I think). If you like drama, it has it. I feel like 90% of the cast is good-looking, young and strong.  

There are some changes that I don't like, for example the voted person doesn't go home immediately but fights with 2 or 3 people to stay in the game. There are 2 immunity challenges, so it can happen that both tribes nominate 2 people = 4 people fight to stay in the game. From every tribe one person gets immunity necklace and he/she nominates one person from their choice that fights to stay in the competition. Plus, I don't like how there isn't any suspense, like when Jeff says "Tribe 1, take a look at Tribe 2, __________ was voted out last night at tribal council" and you see their shocking faces or something, because no matter who loses and who wins here, both tribes go to tribal council, no matter if they won 2/1/0 immunity challenges. If they win all of them (2), then they just sit there and listen the problems of the other tribe.

But anyway, the cast is amazing and I can tolerate those changes. I would suggest you give it a chance. 

Marvin
46 minutes ago, Guy Next Door said:

I love it. The challenges are better, physical, far more brutal than American version challenges now (more like Heroes vs Villains the first challenge I think). If you like drama, it has it. I feel like 90% of the cast is good-looking, young and strong.  

There are some changes that I don't like, for example the voted person doesn't go home immediately but fights with 2 or 3 people to stay in the game. There are 2 immunity challenges, so it can happen that both tribes nominate 2 people = 4 people fight to stay in the game. From every tribe one person gets immunity necklace and he/she nominates one person from their choice that fights to stay in the competition. Plus, I don't like how there isn't any suspense, like when Jeff says "Tribe 1, take a look at Tribe 2, __________ was voted out last night at tribal council" and you see their shocking faces or something, because no matter who loses and who wins here, both tribes go to tribal council, no matter if they won 2/1/0 immunity challenges. If they win all of them (2), then they just sit there and listen the problems of the other tribe.

But anyway, the cast is amazing and I can tolerate those changes. I would suggest you give it a chance. 

Thanks. The way immunity and tribal councils work sounds kinda messy but I’ll give it a try. 

Would you happen to have a link to watch it online? Preferably with subtitles (English would be great but Spanish is also fine) :emofish:

Guy Next Door
1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Thanks. The way immunity and tribal councils work sounds kinda messy but I’ll give it a try. 

Would you happen to have a link to watch it online? Preferably with subtitles (English would be great but Spanish is also fine) :emofish:

Yes. I am watching it on their official channel. Some parts are cut, but majority of the episode is split into 4-5 videos. And the most important things are shown in these videos.

Sadly, they spoil in the title of the video who wins the challenge, but whatever. And the videos are not put in order, so for example sometimes episode 1 part 5 is before episode 1 part 3 and similar. It's a mess, but I don't care. 

Here's the first clip, just click on their channel and you will have all the episodes split into videos, sometimes 5 sometimes 6 parts. 

If this is too complicated for you, try writing on YouTube "Survivor Mexico capitulo 1" and see if it has something. I found capitulo 2 and capitulo 4, but anyway, I prefer watching it on their official channel.

There's no subtitles tho, sorry. Maybe some other person can help you with finding the episodes with subtitles.

Guy Next Door

Emotionless queen Delmy :clap3:She saved her relationship with Melannie, and still has in her pocket Lalo and Javier.

I was wondering if I was the only one who disliked Jero, but the comments are full of complaining about him and Miguel. 

Why is Duggan always saved from hating when she dances the most with Curvy? All the hate goes to Curvy and Serrath (and my poor queen danced like only one time) and Duggan wasn't even mentioned by Lalo (and the camera always shows her dancing). I am sick! I love her, she is cute and everything, but she is so invisible outside the challenges. I remember her only getting like one confessional crying that she was hungry and sick of loosening. Even those useless "Heeyy, we won, we are so happy" quotes went to Bernadette, and not to her. In the camp, Duggan is invisible. Is she not the winner or does the editing try to protect her for some reason? It's weird. She is like Chelsea/Desi of this season. Good at competitions, people call her a threat, but she gets smallest time of confessionals.

At least Francisco is finally out!

Chamoy

Eduardo's the worst. All he does is complain about how so-and-so isn't taking the game seriously, and when he's not doing that, he's running around making sure everyone sees his precious inventions. Tony Vlachos is shaking. I wish Alex was on the other tribe, at least they know how to have fun in between all of their messiness. Yellow just seems miserable all the time.

Javier and Eduardo putting all of the blame on Alex after they lost was ridiculous. The way they're never able to acknowledge their own part in the problem. It's always someone else's fault. Seeing Eduardo struggle to make fire was so satisfying. Not even a spark, or smoke, or anything lmao. The green tribe clocking what a sore loser he is sdfjkl.

Alex sending Javier to the BTM2. :ahh: We love a comp KING!

Klarth F

I was hoping Javier would lose just for the **** and giggles tbh! But really Francisco was just unberable and useless.

I can't stand Jero and Miguel. Miguel tends to flop more often than not, I don't know why he's seen as some kind of threat. 

Time is ticking for Serrath and Isbo. I don't like that the green tribe is gonna throw the next immunity challenges so they can eliminate them but the Curvy/Miguel/Jero/Duggan alliance looks really strong  -_-  this ain't I Love Money!

What I don't like is that these players do not seem to strategize the right way when it comes to votes, it drives me insane.

Chamoy

Curvy shutting Eduardo up. :clap3:

Jalex :heart: They love each other again (for now).

jdY5NL9.gif

Guy Next Door

Duggan 0 confessionals again? Did she got any in the cut parts unpublished on Youtube?

I feel like people with most confessionals are: Miguel (sadly, can't stand him, but the production loves him), Curvy, Javier, Serrath.

With how much hate Miguel talked about Isbo in his confessional :!ohno: I am glad Curvy defended Isbo in her confession.

Yellow tribe when they lose: We did good. Let's win it the next one.

Green tribe when they win: Isbo, you sucked at this challenge! (fight each other)

Klarth F

Duggan 0 confessionals again? Did she got any in the cut parts unpublished on Youtube?

She definitely had some last night. I was trying to pay attention to her after you said she was invisible but I don't think she gets any less screentime than Delmy or Jero. They must edit the episode for youtube.

And yeah Jero cannoT stand Isbo. He's gonna drag him good next episode.

Lalo talking about respecting the competition by not dancing sldjsdkjsd dude get a grip, it's not that serious. Focus on your team instead. Glad Curvy let him know what's uP.

Chamoy
2 hours ago, Klarth F said:

She definitely had some last night. I was trying to pay attention to her after you said she was invisible but I don't think she gets any less screentime than Delmy or Jero. They must edit the episode for youtube.

And yeah Jero cannoT stand Isbo. He's gonna drag him good next episode.

Bernadette has probably had the least screen time out of everyone.

I love Isbo but he's too nice. I wish he would stand up for himself more.

Tonight's episode looks sdfjkl. The in-game lashings, I-

Chamoy

Alex singing "I Believe I Can Fly" from the bench took me out. :rip: Bilingual icon.

Guy Next Door

Jero is so dumb and mean, I can’t … they just lost and Isbo and Serrath didn’t even participate, and he goes “that’s it, we won’t have anymore weak players in our tribe”. Bro, you are not strong! Please, wake up! You just lost.

Melannie and Alex supporting Lalo in their confessionals haha :clap3: Duggan is dragged. Seriously, Duggan gets the worst confessionals! She says something, and immediately it shows that that is not true. First this, and then she says how they are not only stronger, but smart and the other tribe is wrong, and boom - they lose one more competition and Yellow tribe laughs at them and Alex says Lalo's words of wisdom.

WOW! YELLOW TRIBE WINNING EVERYTHING THIS EPISODE! That hot dog looked so good, I become hungry ...

I tried to count the confessionals (didn't count if they are 2 in a row with a pause from 2-3 seconds or confessional | tribe scene | confessional from the same person). So, the results are in:

1. Javier - 8

2. Curvy - 6

3. Alex - 5

4. Duggan - 4 (OKAY, ARE THE PRODUCERS WATCHING HERE WHAT I SAY? FROM INVISIBLE BOOOM 4 LONG CONFESSIONALS)

Lalo - 4

5. Serrath & Jero - 2

6. Melannie, Isbo, Bernadette - 1

That leaves QUEEN DELMY WITHOUT ANY CONFESSIONAL?!??! WHAT??!!

And Evil Miguel, finally, I was tired with his enormous confessionals! Can all the episodes be like this one? You can remove Jero's words too. I don't need to hear them.

Chamoy

I hope Isbo and Alex outlast all these straight guys. Javi can join them in the F6 but that's IT.

Eduardo would probably be saying the same thing about Isbo if Isbo was on his tribe.

The focus on the survival aspect feels very old school Survivor. :gaycatney2:

Guy Next Door

I L-O-V-E how the producers/editors love Serrath and hate on Duggan. Serrath always gets confessionals, her opinion on things. Everything Duggan says never is supported by the edit. Duggan this episode: Serrath is a good competitor, but she complains too much. The edit: shows Curvy, Bernadette, Duggan and Isbo complaining and crying about the weather and stuff and Serrath just standing there like "wtf is wrong with you". The edit never showed Serrath complaining, the only thing that they showed was that she sometimes wants to be alone, which Serrath had to back up with a confessional "Sometimes I want to be alone..." or something like that. 

I can't believe I was fan of Duggan. She disappointed me so much. With her edit, I would be shocked if she won. Green tribe (minus Serrath) is TOXIC!

Javier is so down to earth, he is so strong, and still doesn't do all the "i am the best, you all are the weakest and suck!" like Jero/Duggan/Miguel and sadly, for whatever reason she thinks she is, Bernadette.

I would be heartbroken no matter who ends up leaving this Sunday. The yellow tribe is soo nice, genuine and sweet, and I like Serrath. Even Isbo I would be sad to see go. The ones I want gone Jero/Miguel/Duggan/Bernadette, even Curvy I wouldn't mind going home, I think they are safe at this point.

What is called that nice song that played when the green tribe made their camp? Male voice with some lyrics with the words "nina" "tumbao"? 

Guy Next Door

Wait, why is different the competition for immunity necklace for both tribes? I thought it was supposed to be the same. Not fair :!ohno:

JesusORGod

Everyone is so attractive :jonny2:

Klarth F
7 hours ago, Guy Next Door said:

Wait, why is different the competition for immunity necklace for both tribes? I thought it was supposed to be the same. Not fair :!ohno:

It was until last night! I don’t know why they decided to switch it up. Anyway last night the episode was so fun. Serrath showing her boobs :deadbanana:

Next episode akajdhqhshwha i doubt Isbo and Serrath stole the Idol tho, they just edited the show to looked that way in the preview. Curvy is STUPID for showing the idol to Miguel in the first place.

Guy Next Door
4 hours ago, Klarth F said:

It was until last night! I don’t know why they decided to switch it up. Anyway last night the episode was so fun. Serrath showing her boobs :deadbanana:

Next episode akajdhqhshwha i doubt Isbo and Serrath stole the Idol tho, they just edited the show to looked that way in the preview. Curvy is STUPID for showing the idol to Miguel in the first place.

Why did Serrath show her boobs? That wasn't put on Youtube.

I saw people talking about this, who stole Curvy's idol? And why people say she threatened Isbo and Serrath that it is 5 vs 2? 

I hate the format now that I understood that weak people don't have a chance at winning the whole game. If someone's voted out, they should be voted out, not fight to stay in the competition.

Klarth F
32 minutes ago, Guy Next Door said:

Why did Serrath show her boobs? That wasn't put on Youtube.

I saw people talking about this, who stole Curvy's idol? And why people say she threatened Isbo and Serrath that it is 5 vs 2? 

I hate the format now that I understood that weak people don't have a chance at winning the whole game. If someone's voted out, they should be voted out, not fight to stay in the competition.

During the immunity game, Serrath went against Mel and beat her but in the process her bra went all the way up and when she was celebrating she was jumping up and down (while she was blindfolded :deadbanana: ) and everyone was cracking up. Curvy went running to cover her up lol.

In the preview for next episode, Curvy is showing the idol to Miguel then Isbo and Serrath discuss Curvy hiding it between her things and how they need to get it. Then we see glimpses of quick cuts during the night of several people looking for it (it’s not clear who) but Jero is discussing with Duggan and Bernadette (I think) that if Isbo stole it he’s gonna force him to give it back. During the next game Curvy flat out states that she had the idol and acuses Isbo and Serrath of stealing it. She says it’s basically 5 vs 2 in the tribe and that the 5 of them want to stay til the end. We only see Isbo saying that this happens when someone you trust stabs you in the back (both Isbo and Serrath look serious during this exchange so I don’t think they have it but it’s edited to look this way, also Curvy looks shocked during this).

We see glimpses of the two games of the next episode and Serrath get injured by falling from a rotating log.

At council, they are delviered another twist. I *think* they are merging them already, and the yellow team must lose another member (likely a girl) since there cant be 3 men and just one girl left in a tribe.

Sunday’s episode is gonna be lit.