Chamoy

Survivor México | Season 1 | July 5

Chamoy
On 7/14/2020 at 11:10 PM, Guy Next Door said:

I am scared, everything get's cancelled because of the situation and we won't have Survivor US until God knows when :cries: If Arturo says the bad news is that the show is ending because of the situation, I am gonna go crazy ... I don't see other reason why people are crying.

It was a tribe swap, nnn. Green now looks like the stronger tribe.

Chamoy
Spoiler

They're adding hidden immunity idols to the game.

czSFLBP.gif

Klarth F

OMG the episode was so good!

Lots of drama! Francisco trying to drag Alex :skull:

The way someone from production swiflty dropped the note for the emergency tribal council at the camp  :deadbanana4:

At first I thought it was really unfair for them to mix the teams this early in the game but I have to say, it makes the competition more exciting since they’re more even.

I got shook at Jero’s strength in the sandbag game.  The way Duggan and Ximena slayed and Bernadette flopped in both games :rip: Miguel flopped too.

The former yellow members dragging Javier :gaycat5:

I like the way they’re already thinking strategy... it seems tomorrow the Green Tribe is gonna lose since Jero seems angry at two team mates and Bernadette hints at them being Isbo and Serrath. 

Guy Next Door

Serrath once again proving why everyone should love her when talking about Fharid and his nasty attitude, she is a goddess :heart2:

I hope the new yellow tribe loses and Francisco/Hernandez goes home. 

If the green tribe somehow loses, best case scenario: Miguel out, even tho I would be fine with Bernadette leaving too.

I love how queen Duggan didn't gossip about the other tribe, when majority of her old tribe did. And she was amazing at both of the challenges :clap3:

Why did they separate Javier and Serrath? I liked the sexual tension between them :jamming:

Guy Next Door

I forgot to say the most important: If Fharid was in a Survivor USA season, Jeff would had love him and his edit would be a miracle, strong guy, so sad blah blah blah ... his exit would be with a saddest music in the world.

But here, we have Bernadette talking about his bad attitude, then Alex, then Serrath, then Lalo and Jero commenting about why they loved him so much - because he was the biggest guy and they still beat him in every challenge :clap3:

Guy Next Door

Javier saying that nobody can replace Duggan and Jero :clap3:

I love Serrath and Isbo's friendship.

I need Francisco, Miguel and Hernandez gone and I need it NOW! I am sick of them!

Chamoy

Everyone turning against Javi. :skull: The way Jero and Serrath keep taking every opportunity to clown him.

Miguel's obsession with Isbo getting worse. :skull: Isbo seeing through the fake zen persona.

Curvy playing every side. http://i.imgur.com/yqFrse4.gif I hope she's really with Isbo and Serrath for the kiis.

Alex playing the social game flawlessly. http://i.imgur.com/yqFrse4.gif Secure that merge spot, king.

Chamoy

yYjWvhL.gif

Guy Next Door

Jero is a disgusting human being. To side with that rat Miguel and do that to Isbo is unforgivable. Hope he goes the way Aristeo went, praised as the strongest person and gets hit and eliminated by a woman.

Francisco not even 2 seconds in the game for individual immunity ahhaha 

I want more than ever the green tribe to win the second immunity, my heart won't survive if Duggan nominates Serrath or her best friend Isbo.

On the positive side, Lalo found the secret immunity idol. I mean, I could care less who got it, as long as it's not Francisco or Ximena. 

I can't wait for the next episode :!ohno:

Chamoy

Alex keeps surprising me. I love how he's not afraid to go against the whole "keep the tribe strong" mentality. If this was Survivor US, he'd be locked in as my winner after that OTTP confessional about being bullied and knowing what it's like to be unpopular. :heart:

Guy Next Door
1 hour ago, Chamoy said:

Alex keeps surprising me. I love how he's not afraid to go against the whole "keep the tribe strong" mentality. If this was Survivor US, he'd be locked in as my winner after that OTTP confessional about being bullied and knowing what it's like to be unpopular. :heart:

If he sticks with Francisco and Hernandez, and nominates someone else, he is gone. 

Sadly, I can see him nominating Delmy or Javier, which is a bad B-A-D move, you don't want for enemies those two.

Chamoy
2 hours ago, Guy Next Door said:

If he sticks with Francisco and Hernandez, and nominates someone else, he is gone. 

Sadly, I can see him nominating Delmy or Javier, which is a bad B-A-D move, you don't want for enemies those two.

It could ultimately backfire on him, that's true, but I'm just glad we're seeing different approaches to the game. With this format, I think the best thing for Alex would be if green goes to tribal with them. Imagine the noms being something like Javi-Francisco-Isbo-Jero... w/ Isbo eliminating Francisco. :fan: I don't think he should do it if only yellow goes to tribal.

Guy Next Door
11 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

It could ultimately backfire on him, that's true, but I'm just glad we're seeing different approaches to the game. With this format, I think the best thing for Alex would be if green goes to tribal with them. Imagine the noms being something like Javi-Francisco-Isbo-Jero... w/ Isbo eliminating Francisco. :fan: I don't think he should do it if only yellow goes to tribal.

They are seeing Jero as a God, so I don't think he will be nom. and Duggan nominating him 0 chances.

If Yellow goes, I think one combo of Francisco/Hernandez/Delmy/Javier 

If Green goes, sadly Isbo, or the worst case scenario, Serrath :cries: I was heartbroken when Duggan said she can trust more Bernadette and Curvy, than Isbo and Serrath. 

I hate that the person who has a necklace can decide who is nominated. Alex is dumb enough winning that thing. He should had let Javier have it. Now, he just makes enemies for no reason. If he let Javier had it, it would had been 3:4 or 2:5 (if Alex votes yellow), so 5 or 4 for Francisco/Hernandez and 2 or 3 for one of the yellow team. Javier nominates whoever isn't voted Francisco or Hernandez. Now, if Alex nominates yellow member, the other 3 are mad at him. If he nominates green, he will make an enemy of whoever stays in the game of Francisco and Hernandez. I don't see a scenario in which he comes out as a winner in this situation.

They don't think at all. I feel in Survivor US they would let Javier play the game in peace. A lot of people don't like him (which I don't understand why, he isn't that bad), doesn't have a stable alliance, plus plays emotionally. On the other hand, we have Miguel, Jero, Lalo, Alex who are unpredictable and play strategically. Miguel says he will nominate Curvy, then goes and shocks Hernandez. Jero talks crap at Lalo, then says he will take him over Isbo (really bad strategy, making mad Javier, Lalo, Delmy and Isbo (only Melannie defended him for his words at the challenge)). Lalo is in his own world, and Alex saying "I will surprise you with my strategy". WTF?! Think people! 

Guy Next Door

Did Duggan really gave secret immunity idol to Curvy and not saving for herself? What goes into your head, sweetheart? :!ohno:

At least Hernandez is gooooone :clap3:

Serrath being the wake queen + being the hottest girl on the planet with those shorts on the challenge :heart2: Not Isbo thinking Jero will save him, OMG, can he stop dreaming and trust Serrath when she is telling him the reality?

Javier is definitely the strongest man in the competition. The way he was fighting almost alone against the other tribe ... and dumb Alex with his even dumber 
"strategy" nominating him ... what goes into his head? He should save Javier's energy for tribe immunity challenges, Alex and Francisco are next to go home anyway. 

My favorites after last episode:

1. Serrath / Javier

2. Delmy

Chamoy
Posted (edited)

No Alex slander in this thread, thank u. These tribal councils would be so predictable without him. It's not like he had much of a choice, anyway, since Francisco and Ximena were already nominated thanks to the stupid three-nominee format. *Kim Spradlin voice* Gosh, Alex almost did that. This is exactly what I would hope to see from any player who suddenly finds themselves at the bottom after a bad swap. Javi calling him "Judas" in the NTOS... ahh, two kings at war. 

LMAO at Arturo dropping another surprise, telling them they're allowed to steal hidden immunity idols. I actually think that's great. I love that the women found the idol on the green tribe. Now I just need Alex to snatch the other idol from Lalo and I'll be happy. What I don't love is that it sounds like all idols can be played after votes are read. I guess it's fair if all idols are like that but, still, not sure if I'm here for this turning into Cook Islands/Cagayan on steroids.

Manifesting an Alejandro Mariano Sirvent Barton three-week individual immunity run. 

WXGnA3r.png

Edited by Chamoy

Chamoy

Also, these producers are a mess for saving TC questions until after the vote.

Serrath joining in on the Javier lashings. :ahh:

Klarth F

The host looooooves to stir de pot. It's hilarious.

The games  are entertaining but since they switched the tribes one team tends to steamroll the other one (overall the green team seems to be stronger physically). Isbo beating Javier :skull:

I love Alex but I think it was a bad strategy to send Javier to the elimination game this early. If he wanted Ximena to have a shot, Alex should have put Delmy up for elimination (since she was injured). I think overall that alliance messed up since everyone voted differently, Melanie voted for Francisco (I think) and Alex put a target on his back. I wonder what is Lalo thinking about all of this. He seems chill and not problematic...

Javier comparing himself to Jesus and Alex to Judas in the preview next episode. The dramatics :skull: 

Guy Next Door
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Klarth F said:

I love Alex but I think it was a bad strategy to send Javier to the elimination game this early. If he wanted Ximena to have a shot, Alex should have put Delmy up for elimination (since she was injured). I think overall that alliance messed up since everyone voted differently, Melanie voted for Francisco (I think) and Alex put a target on his back. I wonder what is Lalo thinking about all of this. He seems chill and not problematic...

Alex is dumb. Watch him go out next. At this point, he can loose to Delmy or Melannie, he is the weakest man (not counting Francisco).

What are u talking about? The alliance Delmy/Javier/Melannie/Lalo is stronger than ever. They split the votes so they won't give opportunity the green tribe to choose who will be the second nominated. The girls (Delmy and Melannie) voted for Francisco, the boys (Javier and Lalo) for Hernandez. And their strategy was amazing. Plus, have you watched the whole episode? Delmy said she feels that Lalo and Javier are her closest people. 

Green tribe on the other hand:

Hernandez votes for Delmy

Francisco for Hernandez

Alex for Javier

Where's the logic?

Edited by Guy Next Door

Klarth F
1 hour ago, Guy Next Door said:

Alex is dumb. Watch him go out next. At this point, he can loose to Delmy or Melannie, he is the weakest man (not counting Francisco).

What are u talking about? The alliance Delmy/Javier/Melannie/Lalo is stronger than ever. They split the votes so they won't give opportunity the green tribe to choose who will be the second nominated. The girls (Delmy and Melannie) voted for Francisco, the boys (Javier and Lalo) for Hernandez. And their strategy was amazing. Plus, have you watched the whole episode? Delmy said she feels that Lalo and Javier are her closest people. 

Green tribe on the other hand:

Hernandez votes for Delmy

Francisco for Hernandez

Alex for Javier

Where's the logic?

I was just talking about how Alex was trying to get Ximena, Francisco and Melanie to vote for Javier. I don't know why Melanie was plotting with them, she just seems like a floater but doesn't seem to like Javier that much either. In the end, they didn't agree with the votes and it was all up in the air. Alex needed to be more assertive with his strategy tbh

Lalo gets along with everyone and even he has spoken about Javier's bad temper. He did state that getting rid of Javier this early would be bad for the team which I agree. In the preview, they didn't show him talking about what went down at the council, just Javier and Delmy were trash talking Alex.

Guy Next Door
9 hours ago, Klarth F said:

I was just talking about how Alex was trying to get Ximena, Francisco and Melanie to vote for Javier. I don't know why Melanie was plotting with them, she just seems like a floater but doesn't seem to like Javier that much either. In the end, they didn't agree with the votes and it was all up in the air. Alex needed to be more assertive with his strategy tbh

Lalo gets along with everyone and even he has spoken about Javier's bad temper. He did state that getting rid of Javier this early would be bad for the team which I agree. In the preview, they didn't show him talking about what went down at the council, just Javier and Delmy were trash talking Alex.

Okay, I watched what they posted on Youtube and the council isn't there so don't know what they said there, but based on the results, Alex looks like a fool. I don't know why he thinks Melannie is with him, she always says how she misses Duggan and Jero so I think, if nothing else, she is with them.

There is a big difference in

having a bad temper = offending people and suck at challenges (=Fharid) and

"having a bad temper" (I don't think he has a bad temper, when Serrath talked about in multiple occasions she always say he talks too much, interrupt's people, doesn't listen, but she never said anything about that he offended a girl like Bernadette said about Fharid and Alex&Curvy confirming later) + being the strongest person in the game right now (when Javier played the second immunity challenge, he won everytime he played, even against Jero and Duggan who are supposed to be the strongest people)). Do you want a video how Alex and the rest of the boys did? Absolutely terrible! 

Chamoy
11 hours ago, Klarth F said:

Alex was pushing for Javier, but Francisco thought it was ToO sOoN to go after him. If one more person had voted for Javier, they could've potentially nominated up to two or three people from the majority alliance. The regular vote would've been 2-2-2-1 for Ximena, Francisco, Javier and Delmy. Would Mel automatically go up if Alex individually nominated Lalo and Lalo played his idol? I'm looking at two voting charts and one says Mel voted for Francisco, while the other one says she voted for Javier??

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Survivor_M%C3%A9xico_Primera_Temporada#Votos_del_equipo

https://survivor.fandom.com/wiki/Survivor_M%C3%A9xico_(2020)#Voting_History

Guy Next Door

Bernadette and Curvy calling Francisco that he lies about being hurt just to not participate in the challenges :)

TeamJavier! I love how the comments on YouTube are all full of support for Javier and hating on Alex calling him hypocrite :clap3:

Serrath, Javier, Delmy :heart2: Golden trio.

Klarth F

I missed the first hour of the episode so I didn't see any of the drama, mess :deadbanana4:

Alex dragging Delmy :deadbanana2:

Tha lashings at Francisco after the first game :skull: and Curvy admitting they used Francisco's weakness to their advantage before the tribe mix nnnn

This shows is getting dramatic fast. Jero & Miguel not sharing food in the next episode... I always scream at how all the dirty laundry gets aired previous them playing a game sdljdks

Guy Next Door

Curvy this episode :clap3:If she sides with Serrath and Isbo against Duggan, Jero and Miguel, she can become one of my favorites ones again.

I H-A-T-E MIGUEL! Poor Serrath :!ohno: I want her to be safe, the green tribe no matter how unlikable is, has to win so she can survive :heart2:

Francisco didn't participate again in THREE of the challenges. Why is he still in the game?! If this is Survivor US, he would had been eliminated/evacuated! 

Chamoy

TBH, I'm kinda starting to appreciate Miguel as a villain. MangoGate was hilarious.

Curvy emerging out of the leaves and branches. The Rosa de Guadalupe music.

Jero and Miguel Angel continuing to just sit there and eat their mango sdfjk.

Arturo letting them go at each other instead of de-escalating things.

This cast. :heart: Everyone is D-E-L-I-V-E-R-I-N-G.