Chamoy

Survivor México | Season 1 | July 5

Chamoy

YCL77sd.png

Gu88Sau.png

UcjWfE4.png

wjfCDAx.png

NU5I0SV.png

Another daddy. :jonny6: When he started ripping off his jeans because they were too tight sfkjl.

Chamoy
9 hours ago, Klarth F said:

Yes, he's gay but he denied back in 2018 (I think?) when he competed on La Academia. He did get into some controversy because he allegedly had an affair (previous to him being on the show) with Horacio Villalobos, a judge on the show.

I- Isbo surprised me in a good way. He was putting up a decent fight against the straights. An effeminate controversial failed pop star that's good at challenges? I might have to stan. A lot of the hate I'm seeing online is from other gays... anyways. I don't like that they're using the same schedule as Exatlon of three episodes a week (WED, THU, FRI) and then making us wait until Sunday for the eliminations. The cast looks promising though.

Queen Curvy was the star of the premiere. She provided food for her tribe, played hard in the challenges, tried to motivate her less competitive tribe members and judging by the preview for Ep. 2, it looks like she's going to continue to be a central character.

Guy Next Door
18 hours ago, Klarth F said:

Yes, he's gay but he denied back in 2018 (I think?) when he competed on La Academia. He did get into some controversy because he allegedly had an affair (previous to him being on the show) with Horacio Villalobos, a judge on the show.

Also, he's on a VERY gay group called "Malakings"...

Reveal hidden contents

That being said, I'm not 100% sure is him but it looks like it on that promo, hat and all. I actually have seen Isbo in person before more than once, he goes to a gym near where I work and I used to bump into him when I went out to get lunch lol

He is. True mexican beauty. He seems to have a nice personality as well from what I've seen.

Tv Azteca has a official live stream for this (you need to have adblock deactivated or otherwise it won't work) they also tend to upload the episodes on their site as well. I don't know if it is region blocked tho.

The link doesn't work. It's just that sign that it's like "loading..." but other videos I tried and said "not available at your region". I am cursed :cries:

Some other link?

20 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Yes, of course. Lemme check if there's an official Youtube channel.

Didn't you find something? Come on, don't disappoint me now :cries: I have faith in you. 

And it would be good if it's a safe site, not somewhere I could catch a virus :cries: I am in depression, I really need to watch Survivor so I can calm a little.

Guy Next Door

Nevermind. I watched clips from one episode on their official channel on Youtube. I just hate that they are just put there and you have to guess which is part 1, part 2, part 3 and it's not the whole episode, like on the clips with the challenges they start with 3:1 for example, so it's not from the beginning.

Anyway, better something than anything.

Yellow tribe is stronger. Green tribe is so unlikable. The only one that I liked was Curvy, she is good. The rest are disaster.

When is the second episode?

Miles.

Any way to watch this with English subtitles?

Attitude

The editing in this is tragic, but what else can you expect from AztecaTV. 

Chamoy
2 hours ago, Guy Next Door said:

Didn't you find something? Come on, don't disappoint me now :cries: I have faith in you. 

And it would be good if it's a safe site, not somewhere I could catch a virus :cries: I am in depression, I really need to watch Survivor so I can calm a little.

46 minutes ago, Miles. said:

I still haven't been able to find any non-geo blocked links. It might take a while because the episodes are really long. If you hated the pacing of La Isla, then you probably won't enjoy this. For some reason they think we need a bunch of reward challenges that last 8-10 rounds. :deadbanana2:

Episode 2 doesn't air until Wednesday. Here's a recap of the first episode:

Chamoy
2 hours ago, Attitude said:

The editing in this is tragic, but what else can you expect from AztecaTV. 

Azteca's programming has gone down the drain ever since they partnered up with Acun Ilıcalı. I don't know how he's been able to have such a successful television career. He clearly doesn't know a thing about how to make good f*cking TV. Jeff Probst needs to take the rights to Survivor away from him because what he's doing to the format... no ma'am. La Isla's production value >>> 

Klarth F

Well I watched the whole thing... they need  some serious trimming. It felt like Exatlon, We do not need to see the whole game and how it played out. It is exhausting. I wanted to see an elimination as well :/ 

Did they even say what's the prize? I don't know how much money they're competing for...

Curvy is clearly a standout. Apparently she's a host on some show? I know Lalo! He was on the Mexican Version of El Hormiguero! It took me a while to place him, until I skimmed through his insta. He was also in a OLD surivor-type of game called "El Conquistador Del Fin Del Mundo" where several latin american countries competed between them. It was really fun (and it aired like 20 years ago rip)

Also @Chamoy both La Isla and Survivor have the same producer, David Limón. I don't know what's happening with that :S he should know better.

badgirlriri
6 hours ago, Miles. said:

Let me know if you find this!

Chamoy
3 hours ago, Klarth F said:

Also @Chamoy both La Isla and Survivor have the same producer, David Limón. I don't know what's happening with that :S he should know better.

He probably didn't like that La Isla was becoming more about strategy/alliances. These producers think we watch these shows for the challenges. I bet you the eliminations will be decided through challenges just like on Exatlon. I hope I'm wrong, but they're so predictable lmao.

Javi vs Serrath, Curvy vs Everyone, UTRPerra Isbo :heart: 

Guy Next Door
8 hours ago, Chamoy said:

I still haven't been able to find any non-geo blocked links. It might take a while because the episodes are really long. If you hated the pacing of La Isla, then you probably won't enjoy this. For some reason they think we need a bunch of reward challenges that last 8-10 rounds. :deadbanana2:

Don't worry, I am watching on their (I think) official channel on Youtube. 

4 hours ago, Klarth F said:

Well I watched the whole thing... they need  some serious trimming. It felt like Exatlon, We do not need to see the whole game and how it played out. It is exhausting. I wanted to see an elimination as well :/ 

Did they even say what's the prize? I don't know how much money they're competing for...

I wanted to see an elimination too ...

I just hate when they show up how are they planning to win over the other team during breaks from challenge. Miguel is the worst (and usually all the Miguel's I know from TV shows have good personalities). He is just soo annoying, maybe even more than Hernandez, I mean had that girl stopped crying at all? 

I think the prize of the Sole Survivor is 2 million pezos. The host (which is bad, but not like Survivor Australia bad) multiple times said it thro the challenge as well, I was like "Okay, stop, you said it, they know it!". The way he looked at poor Fhaird when he said his team is weak, I can't stop laughing. I thought because he is the biggest guy he will ruin those challenges, and he is weak weak ...

The oldest girl is 33 years old? Wow. And they are all so beautiful, smart and interesting. Hopefully, this won't become another La Isla where girls are voted back to back to back. Only girl I would be okay leaving is Hernandez.

Chamoy

There are two LGBT members on this season. Isbo and Ximena from the yellow tribe.

Drama
Posted (edited)

Omg about all the men are HOT. Survivor US would never!

Any chance they will stream some episodes with subtitles tho :deadbanana:

Edited by Drama

Chamoy

joXzKx4.png

Al1mkxa.png

W25JXVt.png

G6JUOOe.png

EILYfh2.png

iiGxl8K.png

dOmlPZb.gif

Cersei Lannister

I watched it last Sunday and while I didn't love it (way too slow paced and lacked the ICONIC intro from the original) I'll give it a chance to see how it goes. If they pull some the audience picks who wins bs instead of regular tribal councils though...

200.gif

Guy Next Door
9 hours ago, Chamoy said:

There are two LGBT members on this season. Isbo and Ximena from the yellow tribe.

Ximena Dugan is gay?! I am shocked. I don't know why, I just didn't expected it at all.

Thanks for her profile too, she is sooooo hot :heart2: I love girls who are sexy, strong and intelligent. She has the first two, now just waiting for the tribal councils so I could see if she's got the third one too.

What will happen tonight's episode? If Sunday is for elimination, why are there three episodes at Wednesday, Thursday and Friday?

Chamoy
7 hours ago, Guy Next Door said:

Ximena Dugan is gay?! I am shocked. I don't know why, I just didn't expected it at all.

Thanks for her profile too, she is sooooo hot :heart2: I love girls who are sexy, strong and intelligent. She has the first two, now just waiting for the tribal councils so I could see if she's got the third one too.

What will happen tonight's episode? If Sunday is for elimination, why are there three episodes at Wednesday, Thursday and Friday?

I have no idea. On Survivor Turkey they compete for tribe immunity, then I think the losing tribe competes in another challenge for individual immunity, or the public votes to give immunity to someone on the losing tribe before tribal council. They also compete in other challenges throughout the week for luxury prizes like personal calls home, a chance to leave the island and sleep in hotels, etc. I'm preparing myself for Survivor Mexico to be the same.

This is what it says on the Survivor Turkey Wikipedia page:

Turkish Survivor follows a similar format as the American Survivor, but with some differences. In the Turkish version, there are some minor changes in each season when it comes to how the game is played, how contestants are eliminated, and how the game is won. One thing that has not changed throughout the seasons is that in order to win the game a contestant must earn the most "points", these points are typically earned through votes or winning challenges.

Unlike the original series, viewers vote for their favourites to select the winner each week and in the final. The players never cast votes during tribal councils since the inception of the Turkish series which eliminates the most important part of the US series.

Chamoy

What is this honey sdfjkldhf  Chamoy

Guy Next Door
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chamoy said:

I have no idea. On Survivor Turkey they compete for tribe immunity, then I think the losing tribe competes in another challenge for individual immunity, or the public votes to give immunity to someone on the losing tribe before tribal council. They also compete in other challenges throughout the week for luxury prizes like personal calls home, a chance to leave the island and sleep in hotels, etc. I'm preparing myself for Survivor Mexico to be the same.

This is what it says on the Survivor Turkey Wikipedia page:

Turkish Survivor follows a similar format as the American Survivor, but with some differences. In the Turkish version, there are some minor changes in each season when it comes to how the game is played, how contestants are eliminated, and how the game is won. One thing that has not changed throughout the seasons is that in order to win the game a contestant must earn the most "points", these points are typically earned through votes or winning challenges.

Unlike the original series, viewers vote for their favourites to select the winner each week and in the final. The players never cast votes during tribal councils since the inception of the Turkish series which eliminates the most important part of the US series.

As long as they vote each other and the public doesn't have a say in anything, I am okay. Let's see how will be tonight. How many hours until it starts? Are u from Mexico? 

Edited by Guy Next Door

Guy Next Door

Just watched episode 2. 

How did Andrea ended up on the bottom of her tribe when there are the useless Hernandez, Bernadette and Francisco?! She is the only one likable on that passive aggressive tribe (okay, I like Curvy too)! :!ohno:

When Duggan and Serrath are in the frame, I don't know where to look at :heart2: It's too much hotness, like have mercy! :clap3:

Chamoy
On 7/8/2020 at 12:07 PM, Guy Next Door said:

As long as they vote each other and the public doesn't have a say in anything, I am okay. Let's see how will be tonight. How many hours until it starts? Are u from Mexico? 

Sort of, but I don't live there. It starts at 7:30 pm during the week, which is about one hour from now.

Chamoy
On 7/8/2020 at 12:43 AM, Cersei Lannister said:

I watched it last Sunday and while I didn't love it (way too slow paced and lacked the ICONIC intro from the original) I'll give it a chance to see how it goes. If they pull some the audience picks who wins bs instead of regular tribal councils though...

200.gif

Ep 2 had an intro. It looks like it was made in 2 minutes but it's better than nothing I guess.

200.gif

Guy Next Door
Posted (edited)

Episode 3 - watched.

Still can't believe Andrea or Curvy is gonna be the first one out. I thought Bernadette was the woman hater, but it ended up being Hernandez, which is ironic cause she is the weakest link in her tribe (after Francisco). Sadly, I don't see girls vs boys going 4:4 this early, so I guess Hernandez will join the boys. In a perfect world tho, one of the guys will join the girls and vote Francisco out with 5:3.

I haven't hated a tribe this much since Naviti (Survivor: Ghost Island). Green tribe is the worst. 

Did I said how hot Duggan is? :heart2: 

Edited by Guy Next Door